Abrupt announcement

Heartthrob Snob [Exo-K D.O]

Since Eunmi was at school, Manager hyung came to pick D.O up. When the both arrive at the SM building, the group were called to President Lee’s office to discuss some matters.

Suho knocks on the mahogany door and a voice from inside instructs them to enter. Exo-K exchange glances as they slowly and nervously approach the CEO.

“Ahh, boys. Sit, sit,” President Lee orders. The six does what they are told and takes their seats.

“I know you are all nervous as to why I had you sent here,” he begins. “And to ease your nerves, I will tell you now that there is nothing to be nervous about.”

With that, the members all let out deep sighs as they shuffle into a more comforting position.

“Now, you all are aware of D.O’s situation, yes?” The president asks.

“Yes, sir,” they chorus.

“I have decided that while D.O’s father and I figure out what to do next and in order to keep everything under control, you boys will not be doing any activities.”

Exo-K’s expressions were all shocked. Their jaws are dropped and they feel as if they are close to being cut loose from the entertainment. D.O shakes his head, not believing that because of him the group would not be doing any activities.

“President Lee, I don’t think this is right,” D.O comments.

“And what do you suppose the right thing is?” President Lee asks him.

“I-I don’t know… but it’s not this,” he answers, voice lowering,

“Look, boys, I know this is hard but you all have to contribute on this in order to solve D.O’s issue,” the president tells them. He continues, “But you boys will not spend this time doing as to whatever you please because you will be attending school.”

“MWO?!” They all shout.

“School?” Sehun pouts.

“I can’t go back there, uh-uh,” says Kai.

“Ummm,” Baekhyun cooes.

“Alright, the girls~” Chanyeol titters.

“I will get straight A’s, it’s predictable,” Suho adds.

While s complain, and cheer, about the situation, he face palms himself and sighs. D.O still cannot believe that they would go back to school, aside from not wanting to believe it, he did not want to go.

When D.O left secondary school, he also took with him some bad memories. He was bullied and everyone made fun of him for having a dream, they made fun of him for wanting to be a singer. It was also during those times that his beloved mother died and when he dreamt about talking to her a couple of days ago, he felt as if it was a nightmare rather than a dream.

He was so close to her that when she passed, he did not eat for days. You’d think that it would only be girls that would do this, but you’re wrong.

Now, knowing that he’d go to high school, he definitely loathes the idea. He hates it!

 

“Boys, I’m sure you’ll be fine at school. You are all assigned two body guards each because you never know when sasaengs might attack. I know you don’t like this idea but for the meantime, it’s for the better. That is all. Dismiss.”

President Lee continues to look through some papers and the boys head out his office.

“When will we have to start though?” Sehun gloomily asks hyungs.

Right then, Manager hyung appears beside them.

“You’re starting tomorrow,” he informs them.

“MWO?!” They shout again.

“Why so soon?” Baekhyun asks.

“Yeah. Don’t we get time to think things through?” Suho adds.

“The president wants you to start as soon as possible,” Manager hyung replies.

“Tsk. I still can’t believe I thought he was nice,” Baekhyun pouts.

D.O pats his friend’s back as he tries to comfort him when suddenly, a question pops up in mind.

“Hang on. Are the guys still staying at the dorm?” D.O asks the manager.

“Oh, right! About that… The boys will be staying with me, but as for you, you’ll continue to stay where you’re staying now,” the manager answers.

“Well, isn’t that great?” He says, all sarcasm heard in his voice.

“Why? What’s wrong with the place you’re staying at?” Chanyeol asks.

“He’s living with a fan,” Baekhyun giggles, although D.O did not find anything funny in what he said.

“What?! But that’s great!” Sehun adds.

“That’s what you’d think,” D.O says, eyes narrowing.

-

The next day, Eunmi gets up for her daily school routine. She walks through the hallway to the bathroom and when she was to open the door, she halts to a stop as her eyes widen. She remembers what had happened previously and knocks just to make sure nobody’s inside.

“D.O-ya? Are you in there?” She presses her ear on the door.

“Get lost!” The voice inside shouts. She stands up straight and pokes her tongue at the door.

“Can’t he just say ‘Yes, I’m here’?”

 

When D.O comes out of the bathroom, Eunmi finds him wearing a school uniform. At first glance, she did not mind since she thought they were performing Growl at some place, but when she takes a second glance, her eyes widen.

“Yah! Yah! W-Why are you wearing that?” She asks.

“Why not?” D.O rolls his eyes.

Eunmi takes slow steps towards him and begins to examine the uniform. She walks around him in circles, letting out “Mm-hmm’s”.

“What in the world are you doing?” He asks, folding his arms.

“Intriguing,” she says.

“What?” D.O is feeling really annoyed. She keeps circling him like some vulture.

“It’s just that your Growl outfit today looks a lot like the boys’ uniform at my school,” she answers.

D.O eyes shoot wide open as he grabs her on the shoulder, making her face him. Eunmi gulps and her face starts to blush.

I can’t take this anymore. KYAAAAH~! I’m dying. He’s so cute, she thinks.

“Can you repeat that?” He tells her.

“He’s so cu—I mean, that uniform looks like the boys’ uniform at my school,”

He takes some steps back away from her and ruffles his hair. D.O looks at the ground and begins to shake his head, letting the new information sink in.

“No, this can’t be,” he says. “Impossible.” “It’s too coincidental.” “Why the hell?!”

Eunmi just stands there as she watches her one true love yank his hair from his head. She raises an eyebrow as confusion start to wrap her.

She walks slowly towards him, then realising a possible – more like impossible – reason as to why he’s wearing that.

“Y-You’re not g-going to school today, a-are you?” She stutters.

D.O quickly spins around to face her, eyes darting a fuming look.

He sighs, “Yes, Mimi, I’m going to school and it just so happens to be the worst one.”

“Heh, it’s Eunmi actually,” she mumbles.

“Whatever.”

 

Oh, great lord! Am I being gifted? Kyungie, the love of my life, Kyungie, is going to my school? KYAAAAAAAAAAAH~ Omg, this is so a dream, right? ERMAHGERD! I just can’t!

 

Eunmi straightens out her pyjama and puts the towel on her shoulder, skipping to the bathroom.

 

“This is so awesome!” She quietly cheers.

 


 

Super late update, omg so sorry! >.< I was going to update sooner but my laptop touchpad stopped working so I'm using my dongsaeng's laptop. 

Anyway, I hope you guys like this~~~ I think we all saw that coming, right? Exo-K going to her school OwO Imagine that... HAHA,

Also, I might start putting P.O.V parts in the future chapters :D

Thank you for reading <333 Thank you for waiting too <333333333