Don't go

Heartthrob Snob [Exo-K D.O]
Eunmi's Point of View
"I'll protect you, I promise."
A wave of emotion washed over me and I just felt more affection for Baekhyun. It was like whenever he would act sentimental or kind towards me, I would feel safer and then it would lead to affection. I knew he meant those words and to be honest, at this moment, all I wanted was to be safe from the public. All they cared about were stories to write about and exploiting people without even thinking about their feelings.
I released myself from his hold and headed to the living room, where my sister sat, watching Idol Life Gossips. I didn't even have to take a guess on who they were talking about because my face and EXO's were clearly shown on the screen. They criticised the way I ran to help Baekhyun, making accusations about me being a two-timer because, apparently, I was dating Jungkook. I was sick and tired of the media assuming things about me! Jungkook and I were in no sort of any romantic relationship. He was only trying to comfort me in my time of need, nothing else!
"Bomi, change the channel, please," Baekhyun told her.
"Oh, right, I'm sorry," she said. "It's just that I'm still getting used to all this and I'm very intrigued."
"But you know what happened, no need to watch some gossip show," I told her.
"Sorry," she apologised again.
"It's fine, I'm just... stressed, I guess," I sighed.
"You should take a nap," Baekhyun said.
"I'll be fine, besides, it's 9 in the morning. I basically just woke up," I chuckled.
"Alright," he smiled. "I'll make some coffee in the kitchen, you guys want any?"
"I'll have some," Bomi said.
"Tea for me, please," I smiled.
As Baek went to the kitchen to make us some warm beverages, my sister turned to face me, an evident wide grin plastered across her face. I raised an eyebrow and stared at her in amusement, waiting for her to say something. We were probably looking at each other for at least twenty seconds, before I broke the ice.
"Okay, what's with the grin?" I laughed.
"I wasn't here to witness your relationship with D.O, but I think you're happier with Baekhyun," she smiled.
"You think so?"
"I know so," she replied. "You guys are so cute together, and he seems to really care about you. You know, I'm not an expert on love, but I think your previous relationship went down because this one is the one."
"Yeah? I think about that sometimes," I chuckled.
"I hope it lasts a lifetime," she smiled, playfully nudging me.
"What will last a lifetime?" Baekhyun asked, walking towards us with the tray of drinks.
"You and my sister," Bomi straightforwardly answered, laughing.
"I hope so," Baekhyun laughed, too.
-
Third person Point of View
"You need to get ahold of yourself, D.O!" Kris shouted.
"No! I'm going to terminate my contract and that's it!" D.O shouted back.
"Hyung, you just need to think things over. Come on," Kai begged.
"You can't end like this, hyung," Sehun said.
"D.O, think about what you're doing, will you?" Xiumin asked him.
"All of you, just shut up!" D.O yelled, turning around to look at his fellow members, who were following behind him.
"Dude, you can't just end your career because of a break-up," Chen told him.
"I've been thinking of quitting way before the break-up," D.O sighed in admittance.
"What?" they asked in surprise and confusion.
"I was going to terminate the contract before we even had our Overdose comeback and to be honest, Eunmi was the reason I stayed. You guys, too, but having someone to support me and actually fall for who I am, I just don't see any reason to continue with my music career right now."
D.O sat on one of the waiting chairs outside President Lee's office and rested his elbows on his knees, before placing his head in his palms. Moments later, EXO could hear sniffling and they all knew it was D.O. They wanted to blame him, really, but they knew too well that they couldn't because he was as much of a victim as Eunmi. Kai bent down to his level and patted his hyung's back.
"Everything will turn out better, you know that," he told D.O.
"My life's been a load of bull, Kai. It's never gonna get better."
"Well, that's kind of offensive," Lay said.
"Your life didn't get better when you became part of EXO?" Luhan asked.
D.O looked up to them and stood up with an apologetic face. "That's not what I meant, guys," he began, wiping his tears. "It's just that everything good that comes in my life gets taken away."
"Then don't leave us, don't leave EXO," Suho said.
"I'll think about it some more then, if that makes you, guys, feel better," D.O told them.
"Good," Kai started. "Because one member gone from EXO is not EXO at all."

Alright, I kinda got sad with writing the last sentence :'c But sticking with OT12 here. Forever.
Sorry it's very short as well ><
Comment what you guys think about the story so far and Vote if you're enjoying it ^.^
Thanks for reading <3 xx