Stakeholders

Heartthrob Snob [Exo-K D.O]

Third person Point of View

Eunmi's life was no longer private the moment Idol Life Gossips aired their latest, and most popular, episode. She was followed around by paparazzi and would be bombarded with hundreds of questions, even on the way to school. Bangtan Boys and EXO fans found out who she was in the maximum of two minutes the moment those photos of her with Jungkook scattered through the media. The next thing she knew, life was like an open book and there was no choice in shutting it from the public.

She felt uneasy with every decision she made because she was afraid it would be scrutinised and then would end up on TV or articles. It had only been a few days since the airing, but a lot of things had happened. When she entered her school, girls eyed her like she was prey and would fume their laser beam eyes at her. Eunmi had never felt more exposed and vulnerable in her entire life.

"You don't belong with any of them!" one girl said, and then was followed by a lot more.

"Gold digger!"

"You fcking !"

"How in the hell did you end up with Jungkook?!"

"B**ch!"

"Rot in hell, you !"

She had to walk through girls commenting like that all the way to her locker, then to her class, and then to the canteen when lunch break occurred. It was a whole day of insults and mockery and degradation of one's self-esteem. When Eunmi arrived home, more reporters and journalists waited for her and she couldn't believe she had to fight through just to get in her house. As soon as she did get inside, though, tears flooded her eyes and she slid down the door, clutching her knees to her chest and buried her head in it.

"Eunmi, what's really going on?" Sooyeon asked, kneeling down in front of her.

"I was just a fan, but now all these things are happening to me," Eunmi sobbed.

"Sweetheart, I can't help you if you don't tell me what's going on. Come, let's sit you over there," her mother told her, holding her arm and leading the way to the living room. She sat Eunmi down, and then sitting beside her.

Sooyeon waited with anticipation and soon enough, Eunmi began telling her mother everything that has happened. At first she was upset that her daughter didn't even bother telling her that she got together with D.O, but as the story progressed, she felt bad that Eunmi was going through things she shouldn't be going through. By the end of the story, Sooyeon gave Eunmi a long and tight hug to which caused her daughter to cry again.

"I don't know how you got yourself into all of this, but I know you'll get through it," her mother said.

"I-I hope so," Eunmi sniffed, wiping her tears.

"I know so," she smiled, rubbing her arm.

"Thanks, mum," Eunmi finally smiled, too.

-

"Yah! Since when did you start going out with Eunmi?!" Jimin asked Jungkook.

"We're not going out, god!" Jungkook replied. "She's like my little sister."

"Well, that's not what the fans think," V added, and then stuffing the mocha bread in his mouth.

"Dude, how many have you eaten?" Suga asked V.

"About fifteen."

"It's amazing how you're still fit," Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Hey~!" V whined.

"But, anyway, you need to sort things out, man," Jin told Jungkook.

"Jungkook," Rapmon called, and the maknae turned his head to their leader. "You got no jams."

"Can all of you just not talk about it? I was trying to comfort her, okay? Just because I comfort someone doesn't mean I'm going out with them. I mean, c'mon, I comfort V all the time."

"That's true, I have eating problems," V sighed, yet eating his sixteenth mocha bread.

The rest of the members rolled their eyes at typical V. As they continued to talk, JHope entered the practice room while panting, bending to rest on his knees.

"Our fans look pissed off," JHope huffed.

"Did you run or something?" Suga asked.

"Nah, man. I just had to go through the entrance. Have you guys seen how packed it is down there?"

"We've been here since last night so," Jimin shrugged.

"And our food supply's decreased tremendously," Jin said, trying not to laugh.

"Let it go, guys," V told them. "I'm a growing boy, kay? I need to eat."

"But, Kook, what are you planning to do?" Rapmon asked him.

"I don't know yet," Jungkook answered.

-

EXO was attending their third radio interview of the day, Shindong's ShimShimTapa. However, as much as their sunbae wanted to carry on with the fun interview, the boys were all serious due to the current scandal. D.O barely spoke ten words and it was just emitting an awkward aura, making the rest feel awkward, too.

"There's a question for Chanyeol-ssi from KimKei123, saying: Oppa, who is the Eunmi girl and who is she to EXO or BTS?" Shindong said.

"Uh, she has become a close friend of ours because of our Manager Hyung. But, that's all she is to us, EXO. I don't know what BTS' relationship is with her," Chanyeol answered truthfully.

"Thank you, Chanyeol. There's another question, this time for D.O-ssi from PSanghyun."

At the mention of the viewer's name, D.O shot his head up so quick it could almost have snapped. He has not heard from him in quite a long time, in fact he almost forgot about the person. D.O's hands balled into fists as he tried to force a smile for Shindong to continue.

"He said: I saw Eunmi when Jungkook took her away. How are you feeling about this?"

Shindong took a second look at the unusual question, making sure he read it correctly. He had probably checked four times, before switching his gaze to D.O.

"Unusual question, almost sounds like it's directly towards D.O-ssi," Shindong chuckled. "Please answer the question."

"How am I feeling?" D.O began. "I don't know. How am I supposed to feel about it? She was just our friend. I'm happy for her, I guess."

Deep down, D.O wanted to express how he was really feeling instead of masking it with lies. He wanted to say that it hurt him so much to the point where he hasn't been eating. He wanted to say it broke his heart in a million pieces, even though it wasn't confirmed there was a relationship. But most of all, he wanted to say that he wanted Eunmi back; he wanted his love back.


El Dorado, EXODUS and Hurt are my song baes so far, OH MY FREAKING GOSH! What about you guys? >.<

AND OMGOMG OMG THE MUSIC VIDEO!!! The words "bias list" are no longer in my vocabulary LOL

Comment below what you think and Vote if you're happy, hehe. Thanks for reading you lovely peeps.

xx