The whole's unravelled

Heartthrob Snob [Exo-K D.O]
Eunmi's Point of View
"Mr Do, what about D.O?" I asked through gritted teeth, having to repeat the question.
"I have only been informed recently about your break up with him--"
"But isn't that what you wanted, hm?" I interrupted.
"I have to admit, yes it is, and nothing makes me happier than seeing you both separated," he replied.
"Then why the hell are you here for?"
"Eunmi?" I heard a voice behind me.
I turned around and found my mum and Bomi standing by the door. I almost forgot they went out today to spend some mother-daughter bonding time. Mother's eyes then trailed to the figure stood behind me and her eyebrows furrowed. I didn't know what her expression was, either very surprised or somehow scared.
"You," she said.
"Sooyeon," Mr Do said.
"Why the hell are you in my house?! How did you even know this address?!" mum yelled.
"You haven't told your mother?" Mr Do asked me.
"Shut up! Can someone explain why the two of you even know each other?!"
"W-We... I..."
My mother couldn't even speak, as if they knew each other in some atrocious encounter. No one was speaking and total quietness surrounded the four of us. I couldn't wait any longer for an answer which was obviously not wanted to be given to me, so I stormed out the house and began walking. Once arriving at the stop and getting in the bus, I decided to go to the one place I could only go right now.
A depressing sigh fell from my lips as I stared at the front door of their dorm. Bringing my hand up slowly, I pressed the door bell and stood there to wait. Not long after, the door opened and I was met with D.O, who looked at me quite confusingly. We just stood there staring at each other and not knowing what to do in such an awkward situation. I knew he wasn't going to talk sooner or later, so instead I took the initiative.
"Are you going to let me in or what?"
"Right," he said, and then stepping aside to let me enter.
-
D.O's Point of View
The word 'awkward' definitely defined the aura wrapping both of us. I didn't know which factor made it worse, her presence being here alone with me since the boys were asleep, or the lack of communication we've had for almost four months.
"What brings you here?" I asked her, gaining a quite surprised expression from her face. She must have thought how could I be speaking to her in such, well, not so angry manner.
"I just didn't want to be at home right now," she answered, sitting on the couch.
"May I ask why?"
She looked at me and worry was evident in her eyes. At that moment, I felt so weak. I had the urge to hug her because I knew the moment she looked at me that there was something wrong. I sighed and balled my hands into fists to fight the urge, and instead sat on the couch adjacent to where she was.
"Your um, your father was there," she finally said.
"What?" I asked.
I was both taken aback and afraid. Why in the world was he at her house? Perhaps he told her, but that couldn't be, right? Whatever the reason was, it still made my heart pound faster and beads of sweat began forming on my forehead. Wiping them away with the back of my hand, I mustered the energy to stay calm.
"He talked about, you know... our break up, and the fact he's happy about it."
"A-And that's it, nothing else?"
"Yeah, why?"
"He's a prick, who knows what lies he scatters," I told her, which was true and at the same time somehow a lie.
"Agree with you on that one," she said. "But um, is everyone asleep? Why are you still awake?"
"If you're wanting to know if Baek's asleep, he is. I'm awake because I'm not sleepy, why else?"
"You didn't have to be a jerk about it, gosh. I was just asking," Eunmi said.
It was silent again. I didn't dare look at her because I knew the moment I do, I wouldn't care about our relations and what we really were, and I would beg for her to come back to me no matter how wrong it was. We were alone and yet it was as if we were strangers, like we had not once bonded. Truthfully, it was the saddest thing.
I stood up and began making my way towards the hall to go to my bedroom, but her voice halted me.
"Why did you really do it?" she whispered.
"Do what?" I asked, not turning around to face her because I knew exactly what she was asking.
"You know what I'm talking about, Kyungsoo," she said.
"I already told you, didn't I? You're a fan and I'm an idol, it won't work."
I could then hear her footsteps coming nearer and the next thing I knew, she was standing in front of me. It was evident she wanted to cry because tears brimmed her eyes, making them glossy. I definitely didn't want to talk about this, especially not with her, not now that we were completely alone while the others slept.
"No, you're lying. If you thought it wouldn't work out, you wouldn't have told me you were my boyfriend. You wouldn't have acted nice to me and led me onto believing that we were actually going to last. So, I'm sorry if I don't believe your lie. Just tell me the truth, please."
"I--"
"What's going on out here?"
We both looked at the person and found Baekhyun coming out with his dishevelled hair, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. Once he was awake enough, his eyes alternated between Eunmi and I.
"Eunmi, what are you doing here?" he asked her, and then turning to me. "What are you guys talking about?"
"His dad was at our house and I came here because I don't want to be there right now," she told him.
"I was just telling her she could sleep here for tonight," I lied.
"Oh," Baek murmured. "Then come, Eunmi. You can sleep on my bed tonight, I can take the floor."
They walked off, leaving me by myself. I thought I would have gotten used to seeing them together by now, but it only hurt every time. Parts of my heart still ripped whenever I watched them, making every day a little harder to breathe. However, at the same time, I couldn't help but think of the fact that what I was feeling for her was wrong. I shouldn't be feeling the way I felt at all.
-
When I woke up, Eunmi was no longer in our dorm, as I had expected anyway. My mood was neutral and sort of calm, but the thought of my father paying her a visit last night turned all of that upside down. I knew he didn't just got there to tell her he was happy of our break-up, definitely not. Eunmi must have walked out before he could even say what he was planning to, and so I decided I would find out for myself.
I left the dorm when others were eating their breakfasts, sadly distrupting Manager Hyung from consuming his since he was the one who mostly drove us around in the mornings. I told him to drop me off at father's building and to go back once he had done it. I wasn't going to let him wait for me and stay hungry. This visit could take a while.
Upon arriving, I thanked hyung and jogged towards the building, getting inside and pressing the up button on the elevator. Somehow, I always felt furious whenever coming to see my father, and right now I was furious more than ever. How dare he go to her house?! I cut loose all connections with her as much as possible because I wanted to protect her from the truth, and here he was coming to her. The very person I wanted to protect her from.
When I got to his office, I ignored Jokwon's warning about not entering, but I barged in there anyway. My eyes widened seeing her in there, talking with him as if they had known each other before. I was speechless and words I wanted to rant out seemed stuck in my throat.
"Kyungsoo, what are you doing here?" my father asked.
"Why the hell are you here?" I ignored his question and asked one of my own to her.
"D-D.O, I..."
"Just answer me!"
"I'm here visiting my dad in his company. There, you happy?"
"But, you're Eunmi's sister," I murmured, and then turning towards my father. "You had two kids with Sooyeon?!"
"D.O, what are you talking about?" Bomi asked me. "I'm his only child with my mum."
"What?" I asked, confused.
"You never let me explain when you barged in here the previous time, son."
"What in the world is happening?" I asked, but mostly to myself.
I could feel my knees almost weaking and giving up, but I held my position and regained my balance to keep standing. Father stood up from his chair and walked over to me, stopping just inches away from me.
"I think you better sit down and listen to everything this time, Kyungsoo," he told me.
"No, I'll stand."
"Suit yourself," he quickly replied, before walking back to his seat.
"Now, explain," I began. "Every single thing."
"I cheated on your mother, yes, but I was with Sooyeon first, you see. She was my girlfriend first and we had Bomi here, but after building up the company and success getting in the way, I had to leave them. Bomi was only two years of age at that time. Three years later I met your mother and got married after a year, and then she had you the following year. You were only months old when I saw Sooyeon again and as you already know, I cheated on your mother with her. Sooyeon didn't know I was with your mother, I didn't tell her."
"But you said two months later, she fell pregnant. This was during your filthy act," I interrupted.
"I said she fell pregnant two months later, but I didn't say with me, now did I?" he asked, and I furrowed my eyebrows, trying to absorb everything. "Sooyeon and my best friend met during one of his visits at our old house. He didn't know who she really was, though, that I was cheating on my wife with her. He thought she was one of our maids, but he fell in love with her nonetheless, or so he said.
The stupid fool got her pregnant and Sooyeon was too innocent, too scared to tell me. When my best friend told me he impregnated her, I could only laugh, I wasn't even mad. Could you believe it? She cheated on me with my best friend, but that was karma I thought since I was cheating on my wife at that time, too.
He was with her for only a short time after that, though. He left Sooyeon and Eunmi when the child was only a year old."
Everything was so messed up that it was harder to comprehend than the previous time. This time, I tumbled backwards and fell on the ground, my bottom colliding with the hard surface. Bomi was quick to retaliate in helping me up, but I swatted her away, mostly because I was now angry with her. I knew it wasn't her fault, but she was my half sister and not Eunmi, and that frustrated me even more.
"Eunmi's not even related to me, not a single bit," I muttered.
"No, she's not," Bomi said.
"And I broke her heart," I whispered.
"You didn't know the truth, D.O," she said to me.
"Does Eunmi know?" I asked, looking at her. "Does she know you have different fathers?"
"No," Bomi answered sadly.
"How can you even visit my... I mean, out father? He's nothing but a dirty liar!"
"Sometimes, you have to see things from a different perspective. That way, you'll understand things a little clearer and forgive people a little easier."
"I have no idea what you just said," I told her, standing up.
"I was mad when mum told me everything; mad at her and mad at the man who left us. I learnt to forgive my mum because I saw things from her perspective. She was young and she was in love, she didn't know any better. All she knew was that she was in love and thought the man felt the same, so they had me. It wasn't her fault dad left, so I forgave her. And as for our dad, it took years, but if he felt he wasn't happy anymore with us and wanted to pursue his career more, I tried to understand it. There was no point begging him to come back because he wouldn't be happy with us, and I'm sure mum felt the same. I felt the same. I'm not saying what he did wasn't wrong, but sometimes we just need to forgive to forget and move on."
"A wise girl, is she not?" father chuckled.
"Shut up," we chorused.
We exchanged glances and smiled. I felt a little bit better after what Bomi said because, after all, she was right. Everything she told me was absolutely right. However, I wasn't going to forgive our father just yet, probably not for a couple more years.
A smile painted on my lips as I ran out the office, not saying another word to them. I had hurt Eunmi and now that I knew the whole truth, I was ready to say sorry and apologise. She might get a little confused, but I would say it nevertheless and I would hug her as tight as I could.
She wasn't my sister. She wasn't anything but the love of my life. And I was happy it could remain that way.

I'm feeling so happy, HAHAHAH. What about you guys?
Also, I'm so very sorry for the slow updates ><
Comment what you guys think below and Vote if you enjoyed reading this chapter :D xx