Sail the night away

Heartthrob Snob [Exo-K D.O]
Baekhyun's Point of View
 
I left her house around 8 o'clock because I got a call from Manager Hyung, which unfortunately didn't give me a chance to formally explain things to Eunmi's mother or to meet her sister, Bomi because they were still asleep. I told her I would be back for our date and pick her up at 7:30pm sharp. She wanted to find out where we were going to 'know what to wear', but I told her it was a secret and to just dress up in something casual. I knew, of course, that it wouldn't be a fancy date. Those are so overrated nowadays.
 
It was currently 6:05 and I just finished showering. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked over to the sink, putting toothpaste on my toothbrush. After that, I went outside and walked towards my closet, scanning my eyes over my many outfits. I didn't really have a lot of options on what to wear because I had to pick something that wasn't too suspicious yet enough so that I wouldn't get noticed. I ended up picking one of my black skinny jeans, a white shirt and my grey HBA jacket.
 
Putting on some boxers, I wore my outfit and then sat down on the edge of my bed to put on a pair of black Nike shoes. I glanced at my phone and saw that it was 6:46pm, before walking into into the bathroom again to fix my hair in front of the mirror. I didn't do much to it, just combed it and added some gel to keep it in place. I grabbed my Calvin Klein cologne and sprayed some, before looking at my reflection. Okay, I was ready.
 
I went to the living room and found Manager Hyung watching High School Love On with the guys. I raised an eyebrow in amusement and when he saw me, he quickly pretended as if he was only reading the newspaper on the table. A light chuckle escaped my lips, but nevertheless, the guys all turned to me with confusion painted on their faces.
 
"Where are you going?" Chen asked.
 
"Um, out," I replied, then turning to our manager. "Hyung, I need a lift since sadly, I can't drive yet."
 
"Where to?" he asked.
 
"I'll tell you when we're in the car," I answered, hopefully not sounding secretive.
 
"Ooh, you got a date or something?" Kai teased, causing the rest to laugh.
Right then, Kyungsoo stood up and walked passed me, bumping onto my shoulder as he did so. I tumbled back a bit, but I didn't fall and remained my balance. Manager Hyung finally stood up and grabbed the keys from the kitchen counter, before putting shoes on and heading outside. Once we were both in the car, I told him where we were going and he looked at me curiously, but didn't ask any questions.
 
The moment we arrived at Eunmi's house, I saw that there were still some reporters outside their door. I had told Hyung to park at least ten metres away from their property so the paps wouldn't notice us. Going up to her door would be a lot difficult than her coming to us. Sighing heavily, I whipped out my phone and texted her.
 
"To: Eunmi
 
Hey :) There are still paparazzi outside. I think it'll be better if you come to us. We're parked outside the house across from yours. x"
 
I pressed send and waited until she came out. Of course, as soon as she did, the reporters took a ton of photos of her, but they couldn't get much because Eunmi had both her hands covering her face. When she spotted us, she quickened her pace and opened the door, and I placed the hood of my jacket over my head and ducked down, in case they took photos of the car. They did. When Eunmi closed the door, we drove off straight away, so they wouldn't catch up to us, just in case any of them brought a car.
 
"Hello, Eunmi," Manager Hyung greeted, looking at her through the rearview mirror.
 
"Oh, hey uncle," she said, and then turning to me. "Mind telling me where we're going now?"
 
"Nope," I replied.
 
"Aww, you're no fun."
 
I smiled, before looking at Manager Hyung. "Hyung, you can just drop us off at the pier there."
 
The car parked ten minutes later and we checked around if there were people around. Thank goodness the coast was clear. Eunmi and I exited the vehicle, thanking hyung before we did so, and walked on the pier. I looked at Eunmi and saw that she had a smirk on her face.
 
"So, the Han River," she smiled.
 
"Yeah, surprise?" I chuckled.
 
"What are we gonna do?"
 
"Hang on."
 
Once we got to the end of the pier, I turned to my left and showed her the yacht. Her eyes widened and soon a smile broke from her face, and she took some steps forward to examine it. I followed behind her, crossing my arms over my chest as a smile creeps onto my face. I liked seeing and watching her smile, there was just a glow in her eyes that I couldn't explain and truthfully, it made my heart flutter.
 
"Are we getting in there?" she asked in confusion.
 
"Yes," I replied, walking over and getting on it before reaching my hand out to her. "Milady, if you would join me."
 
"I'd be glad to," she chuckled, grabbing my hand and getting on the yacht.
 
-
 
Eunmi's Point of View
 
We proceeded to head inside and once we did, my eyes were met with yet another amazing sight. The room was decorated with fairy lights and the atmosphere just felt tranquil and nice. Baekhyun took my hand and led me outside to the deck, a candlelit dinner in the middle, surprising me. He pulled a chair out from the table and motioned for me to sit there, and so I did. From where I was, I could see a magnificent view; the water around us was sparkling and the reflection of the moon from it made things perfect.
 
Baekhyun walked back inside and moments later, he came out holding two plates of spaghetti bolognese. He then went back inside to grab the champagne bottle with two glasses, before sitting himself down.
 
"Spaghetti and champagne, nice," I smiled. "When did you have time to do all this?"
 
He shrugged nonchalantly and smiled at me. "I did what I could during our short times off. It turned out pretty good, right?"
 
"Yeah, it's amazing," I said, a wide smile on my face.
 
"Good," he chuckled shyly.
 
The whole night, we were occupied by our conversations and a little later in the evening, a movie. We had watched the Japanese movie Koizora, and I was surprised when Baekhyun began crying as well. It was nice seeing an emotional, sensitive side to him, though. I had seen him cry before on concerts, but never did I expect him to cry in a movie. Oh, but then again, there was that time during EXO's Show Time.
 
We ended our date by eating rocky-road ice cream, and then washing up to head to bed. He insisted I slept on the bed while he took the couch, and said it was probably best we slept separately since we just started our relationship. I didn't argue back because he was right on that one.
 
"Good night, Eunmi," I heard him say.
 
"Good night, Baek," I smiled, then drifting off to slumber.
 

 
The BaekMi ship is sailing, HAHA get it? Ship (yacht)... Sailing... No? lel okay
 
Has anyone else realised that Eunmi's having her 'firsts' with Baek? Like first kiss, now first date? Haha even I just realised
 
Also, if you guys haven't noticed, there's a cast list for those who want to know who they are :)
 
Leave a comment when you can and Vote if you want to see more~ Thank you for reading. xx