Rescue and Close

Heartthrob Snob [Exo-K D.O]

Third person Point of View

"Annyeonghaseyo, Hye Jin-imnida!" Hye Jin introduced herself to EXO, before bowing 90 degrees. EXO-K knew clearly who she was because they went to her high school for a short period of time, but EXO-M were blank as a page so it had to be done.

Eunmi stood beside Manager Hyung with arms folded across the chest and already she could feel that something was not right, like Hye Jin's being there disrupted the order of things and Eunmi did not like it. While standing there, she swore she could have seen Hye Jin smirk at her, so she closed her eyes and shook her head, before looking at Hye Jin again. She was not even looking to her direction. Aish, I'm going crazy... or am I just jealous to be imaging things right now? Eunmi asked herself.

After the small introductions, EXO officially welcomed Hye Jin as part of their crew and D.O cringed at the thought of her going to be with them for their weekend schedules. He did not know why exactly, but something about her annoyed him so much or more so, something about her made him wonder. Like he had known her before.

"Alright, kids! Let's get going," Manager Hyung said, clapping his hands together and walking over to the boys.

As the group was about to exit, someone tapped the back of Eunmi's shoulder, which startled her for a few moments. She turned around, curious to find out who the person was, and to her surprise, discovered that it was Bangtan's maknae, Jungkook. Her eyes widened, mostly shocked at the fact that he even remembered her, but nevertheless she was glad that he did.

"Jungkook?"

"You're the fan from yesterday, right?" he asked her.

"Yeah," Eunmi replied, trying to contain her giggles.

"I was going to ask your name, but you left so soon yesterday and I wasn't able to."

"Oh, really? Well uh... It's um... Eunmi. My name's Eunmi," she told him, stuttering quite a bit, before unknowingly places her stranded her behind her ear.

"That's a nice name," Jungkook complimented, smiling at her. "Wanna stay for our performance?"

"Oh, I know this is the second time, but really I'm not doing it on purpose. It's just that we're leaving now," she said, biting her bottom lip afterwards.

"Timing, right?" he chuckled. "Um... do you have a phone? Do you just want to give me your number?"

That was it. Eunmi was not of Earth any longer the moments those words escaped Jungkook's lips. She was not sure if she even heard him right because her 'feels' began arising the moment he asked if she possessed a phone. Eunmi tried as hard as she could to supress the squeals that she wanted so bad to release. Then again, it was very difficult because not only did her Bangtan bias talk to her, but asked for her number!

She was dead. She could not even. She was unable to even.

Right when EXO was about to step foot outside the venue, D.O turned around only to find that Eunmi was not following them. He looked around and when his eyes scanned her standing and talking with Jungkook, he immediately took a step towards their direction. However, he thought about Eunmi and how she did not like it when he interfered between her and her bias groups, making him halt in his tracks.

D.O decided to stay put, no matter how hard it was for him to watch Eunmi talking with Jungkook. But, this decision did not last long as when he overheard her saying the first few digits of her phone number to him, D.O quickly walked over and wrapped his arm over her shoulder, before dragging her away.

"We really need to go, Eunmi-ah," he told her, hoping that she would buy his lie.

Eunmi was about to believe him when Hye Jin walked up to the two and crossing her arms on her chest. She examined the look on D.O's face, which looked the same as when he lied while they were still in middle school. She plastered a fake smile on her face and turned to D.O.

"D.O-ssi, why did you take Eunmi-ah so quickly from her conversation? Manager told us to wait here while he gets the van," Hye Jin said.

Eunmi's left eyebrow raised as she slowly turned beside her to face D.O. She sighed heavily and made her way to Jungkook, who was now standing behind the stage with the rest of his group. D.O only watched as Eunmi told him her number and a smile soon appearing on Jungkook's face. Meanwhile, Hye Jin could not feel anything but victorious. 

If anyone is to abandon the other in their relationship wotknot, it would be Eunmi. All she has to do is completely distrust Kyungsoo, then I can get rid of her at once. This shouldn't be long... she's too gullible.

-

How is this even happening to me? More so, how is this even possible? It's like my life suddenly turned into this wonder fan fiction that I can't even describe! It's so surreal, ASDFGHJKL! What if Kookie calls? What would we even talk about? Omg, I can't even ERMAHGERD


These thoughts filled Eunmi's head, and more.

She lay in bed, sighing as she stared at the ceiling. The quiet aura that was surrounding her room was interruped with the sudden knock that came from her door. Eunmi lifted her head up to look at it, but she had no choice but to stand up and walk over to it -- lazily. When she opened the door, she could not be more surprised.

"Sanghyun?" she asked.

"Sorry, your mom said it's okay for me to come here," he said.

"Oh, yeah yeah. Come inside," she told him while smiling, stepping aside to give him room.

"Anything wrong?" Eunmi asked, as Sanghyun took a seat on her bed.

She turned around when she received no reply, and as she looked at him, Eunmi saw the worried expression that he had on his face. So, after closing the door, she went to sit next to him and waited until he spoke. Once again, silence wrapped them both and Eunmi felt kind of awkward, but suddenly and very unexpectedly, Sanghyun leaned in and began to kiss her. Eunmi tried to push him away, but he had leaned forward, causing her to fall backwards.

Eunmi had definitely not thought of losing her womanhood this way, especially not at her house with her mom just in the kitchen! What a terrible thought it was for her! A tear streamed down from her left eye, but she still tried to push Sanghyun away and like earlier, she failed. When hope was about to fly out the window for her, the door thankfully opened.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" D.O shouted.

He ran straight to Sanghyun and pulled him off from top of Eunmi, causing the boy to fall flat on his bottom. D.O glared furiously at Sanghyun and before Sanghyun could even utter a word, D.O had blown not a punch, but two punches; one for both sides of the face. He was so angry and could punch him to his unconsciousness, but Eunmi held his arm to prevent him from doing so.

Instead, D.O quickly turned to Eunmi and hugged her as tight as he could and soon heard her faint sobs while she hugged him back. Sanghyun attempted to leave while the two were in their own world, but D.O was not so eager to let him go just yet.

"Not so fast, you @hole!" D.O said, and Sanghyun had no choice but to face him.

"I-I'm sorry, I was just... I didn't know what I was thinking, I--"

"Save your crap," D.O interrupted. "You don't tell her you were spying on us and now you try to fcking her?!"

D.O was so angry that even his language he could not control. Sanghyun was not even aware what he was doing to the little squishy at that moment, but carrying on... Eunmi's eyebrows furrowed as she stepped in front of D.O, facing Sanghyun.

"You... You spied on us? Why?" she asked, her tone sounding sad.

"Even if I told you, you wouldn't believe me 'cos you'll just trust this guy, right?" Sanghyun replied, then nodding his head towards D.O.

"Why don't you just leave, Sanghyun," D.O told him, and with that, Sanghyun nodded his head, looked at Eunmi for most likely the last time and left.

When it was just the two of them, D.O held Eunmi's left shoulder and turned her around so that he could see her face. Right in that moment, Eunmi began to cry and D.O immediately took her in an embrace while she buried her face in the crook of his neck. He rubbed circles on her back, hoping to comfort her.

"It's okay, Eunmi-ah. I'm here now," D.O hushed her.

"I was so scared, D.O. I-I thought..."

"Shh, shh," he said, then pulling away, before cupping her cheeks and wiping her tears with his thumbs. "And you can call me Kyungie," he smiled.

It was a small thing probably for anyone, but being able to now call him Kyungie made Eunmi so happy that she jumped up and hugged him. D.O was taken by surprise, but he felt happy that she was happy. When they pulled away, D.O stared into her eyes and Eunmi stared into his. Without even realising, they leaned closer to one another and hearts beat faster and butterflies went wild in stomachs.

"You guys, lunch is ready!" Soo Yeon called from the kitchen. Instantly, Eunmi and D.O leaned away, feeling kind of shy and awkward, not able to make eye contact.

 


 

Chocolate-covered almonds though, umf. So good. LELEL

What if I told you that BTS is going to be part of this fan-fic from now on? Not as much as EXO obviously, but what if? Ohoho. Idk, I just really wanted to include them HAHA

Anyway, you guys know the drill... COMMENT to me what you thought of this chapter ehehe and VOTE if you enjoyed it...? Gomawoooo~