Let's go downhill

Heartthrob Snob [Exo-K D.O]

Third person Point of View

If you love something, let it go.

That was what D.O was determined to do to keep Eunmi innocent from the horrible lies he had knowledge of. Him being in pain was tough enough, but bearing to see her in just as much was something he wasn't willing to see. D.O would do anything to keep her from knowing, for him, at least one of them should live life happy. He would do anything, even if it meant leaving her.

D.O didn't let Mr Do speak any more because he stormed out the office the moment he was done ranting. He was filled with rage and fury and hurt and pain and every other emotion that it confused him to the bones. He took a taxi back to the dorm, thoughts filled with nothing but of what just happened. He still couldn't believe that Eunmi was his sister, half sister, but nonetheless they were related by blood because of Mr Do.

So, in order to avoid anyone else getting hurt, D.O has decided... He was going to break up with Eunmi.

When he got back to EXO's dorm, he got his key out and opened the door. As soon as he walked into the living room, he couldn't move from his spot because he was frozen. Eunmi sat there with the others, talking to them from what looked like a catch up session of the missed five weeks.

"What..."

Everyone turned to look at D.O and the rest of the EXO member's faces turned pale in seeing him. They didn't think he would be back so soon and since they had been caught for letting Eunmi in the dorm, they were scared to their wits. Baekhyun stood up and slowly walked towards his best friend, hoping that he could explain what she was doing there.

"Kyung, you're back early," he laughed awkwardly.

"So?"

"You must be wondering why Eunmi's here," he got to the point.

"Yeah, mind explaining?" D.O asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

Baekhyun couldn't answer because Eunmi had walked up to the two and she turned D.O to face her. He only stared at her with no expression, masking the pain that he was really hiding inside. She didn't know what was wrong, but as she looked into his chocolate brown orbs, she felt as if it was only the first time they were encountering each other. There was a distant feeling and somehow her heart sunk to her stomach.

"I didn't think you needed to wonder why your girlfriend would be in your dorm," Eunmi told him sarcastically, but with seriousness.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I haven't informed you," D.O began. "We're over and this dorm," he said, gesturing at the place. "Is not where my ex-girlfriends are welcome."

There was a pang of tightness that occurred in Eunmi's heart. We're over. Ex-girlfriend. She wished she was dreaming, but after pinching herself, she was sure she was not. It was all real and it hurt like bullet hitting the brain. But, what struck her more was why he was suddenly ending their relationship. One minute they were fine and the next they were in a roller coaster that only seemed to go down.

"W-Why?" Eunmi asked, trying to hold in the urge to cry.

"Realised you just weren't for me. I mean, c'mon, a fan and an idol together? How funny is that?" D.O pretended to laugh at the idea.

Meanwhile, EXO's faces were all agape at what just happened. Everything was for sure also confusing to them, but they were sure about one thing; the old D.O was back. D.O walked passed Eunmi to his room, bumping her shoulder as he did so. When he was out of sight, Eunmi broke down crying. She collapsed to the floor and buried her teary face in her palms. Baekhyun quickly knelt down next to her and took her in an embrace, leaning her head on his chest.

"Shh, don't cry," Baek hushed. "I'll find out what went wrong. I promise."

"I-It must be something I've done or--"

"Eunmi, don't say that," Baek interrupted her. "I think it's best you stay here for now. We don't want your mum seeing you cry, now do we?"

Eunmi shook her head against his chest and he carefully stood up, helping her get up and leading her to the guys, where she sat next to Lay. After leaving Eunmi there, Baekhyun briskly walked to D.O's room, not even knocking before he entered his room. D.O was taken aback, but more so, Baekhyun was surprised and puzzled to have caught his fellow friend crying as well. At that moment, Baekhyun knew that something was really up and it was serious.

"Kyung, why'd you break up with her, huh? It obviously looks like you didn't want to," Baekhyun said, closing the door behind him.

"It's too complicated, Baek. You won't understand," D.O replied.

"Try me."

Baekhyun sat next to D.O on his bed and anticipated for an explanation. D.O shifted his gaze to him and pondered if he should tell Baekhyun or not. Heaving a long sigh, he looked at the ground and began telling everything he knew. Baekhyun was overwhelmed he couldn't even ask questions when he wanted to, he was completely silent. By the time D.O had finished, quietness surrounded the both of them and Baekhyun was definitely shocked. He felt sorry for D.O for what he was going through and wanted to do something to ease the problem, but it appeared like he couldn't do anything.

"So, she's your sister," Baekhyun murmured, staring at the carpeted floor.

"It's a fcked up situation, Baek," D.O sniffled.

"You got that right."

"I know it's wrong, but I loved her not as my sister first. It's not fair," D.O said and he cried again.

"I wish I could really do something, but this one's out of my hands. I'm sorry, bro," Baekhyun told him, looking sympathetic at his friend.

"There is something," D.O said.

"What is it?"

"Please, don't tell Eunmi," D.O requested.

"But--"

"No, Baek. If she finds out, she'll hurt even more and probably would end up hating her mother. The last thing I want is for her to have a messed up relationship with her parent like I am with mine. I'd rather have her hate me and think I'm the worst guy in the world than her finding out the truth. I want to shield her from pain as long as I can."

"But you're not the worst guy, man," Baekhyun sighed.

"Yeah well, right now to her, I am."

Their conversation ended at that. The moment Baekhyun returned to the others, Eunmi was gone. He looked at the guys who sat at the living room quietly, waiting until one of them spoke up, but they didn't.

"Where'd she go?" Baekhyun asked instead.

"She said she wanted to cool off," Suho replied.

"Probably walking around or something," Lay added.

"But anyway, did hyung say anything?" Kai asked.

"Uh, no, he didn't," Baekhyun tried to say as calmly as possible.

"That's too bad. I really thought they were gonna last infinity," Chanyeol said softly.

"Yeah, me too," Luhan concluded.

"Let's just wait what happens next. If they were really meant to be, love will find its way back to them," Kris said.

"Waah, gege, that was deep and beautiful," Tao told him.

-

As Eunmi was walking around the shops, where there was a lot of people so she would be crowded, she bumped onto someone she didn't think she would see again. Her eyes widened, but not in shock, instead it was of fear.

"Eunmi..." the voice trailed off.

"Not you," she said, but mostly towards herself.

"Please, listen--"

"Get away from me, Sanghyun."
 


 

How are you guys holding up? Haha

Things are really taking a turn, even I'm surprised. I had a whole different plot in mind, but eh... I hope you're liking it anyway :P

Comment what your minds are saying and Vote if you want to see more, woo~~

KyungMi ... or BaekMi. Lol I duno.

xx