Back to school

Heartthrob Snob [Exo-K D.O]

Eunmi's Point of View

School. Yay!

Not.

I literally could not wait for three months to end because after that, I would have finally graduated. But right now, I just had to get through this massive and crazy rollercoaster ride.

"Eunmi!" I heard someone call. When I peered over my shoulder, I saw Sandy walking towards me with her books clutched tightly to herself. I may or may not have been avoiding her since her brother's malicious act towards me. She wasn't the one at fault and I was sure she didn't even know what her brother's been up to. Maybe it was time to reproach our friendship.

"Hey!" I greeted as she sat on the chair across from me.

"Are you okay? Cos I haven't seen you in, like, forever. My brother's been really weird lately as well. I don't even know what's going on anymore," she said.

Yeah, you and me both, sister.

I forcefully smiled at her. "I'm fantastic. Couldn't have been better. You?"

"Good, good. But hey, I've been updated on the latest goss, you know," she began, winking at me. "I see you've been hanging with Bangtan Boys, too."

"Oh, yeah. Crazy how things happen," I softly chuckled.

She smiled at me and placed her books on the table that was between us, the silence soon followed suit. A sigh fell from my lips as I glanced around, feeling a little awkward, and she did the same. Sandy began to tap on the table, but soon finally breaking the silence.

"So, how's uh... How's Chanyeol doing?" she asked in a nonchalant tone, but I knew she has been dying to know about him. Girls just know girls that way. I mean, we can literally communicate with just stares, let alone with words.

"He's doing great," I replied. Maybe I could a bit. "Chanyeol's been busy, after all. You know, with schedules and tours and his new girlfriend."

"Ahh... Wait-- what?!" she shouted, causing the other people in the cafeteria to glare in our direction.

"Affected much?" I laughed.

"No!" she quickly denied.

"Oh, come on, Sandy," I wriggled my eyebrows teasingly at her. "You and I both know you like him no matter how many times you complain about how annoying he is."

"I... I'm not... Yeah. You're right," she finally admitted.

"See? Good on ya!" I chuckled and she playfully rolled her eyes at me.

"I don't think it'll work out, though, because him being an idol and everything. I don't think I'll be able to handle the media as well as you did, and still doing," she told me, slouching on her seat.

"You could, you know, become an idol yourself," I suggested as a joke, but seemed like she took it literally.

"Yeah!" she exclaimed, snapping her fingers, like an idea just came to mind. "I have been thinking about it for a while now and who knows, maybe I'll be in a girl band or something."

I just nodded and smiled at her as a response. Thinking about how she was ready to build love made me feel kind of sad because here I was thinking of ways on how to forget mine. If that was even possible.

-

Hye Jin's Point of View

"Have you heard lately?"

"What?"

"There are rumours going around saying that some people saw Eunmi go bungee jumping with BTS."

"Ugh, that ! She just can't stay away!"

"She's like a disgusting leech."

"I really don't know what the oppas see in her. I mean, come on, she's so fugly."

"Yeah, I know, right?"

"But, like, she's still lucky. I hate her!"

"Can you bimbos just shut up?!" I yelled, and then groaning. "Gosh, Eunmi this, Eunmi that. Why don't you just marry her?!"

I rolled my eyes and walked away from the dimwits I called 'friends'. It was already bad enough that I had to look at her stupid face for another few months and the less I wanted was to hear people talking about her! God, she just made my blood boil so much! If it wasn't illegal and a crime, I think I would actually kill her. Oops.

The bell rang as I was walking and I sighed in frustration because I had to turn around and walk back the other way since that was the direction to my locker. A few hi's and hello's were said to me by the usual nerds and geeks as I went passed them. Like, ew.

When I had my things, I headed for Maths class and just the thought of seeing Eunmi there got me on all ends. Maybe it was because of the fact that I now knew Bomi was her sister. Kyungsoo freaking liked both of them! I hated it. It was okay now, though, because the two were no longer a thing. With Eunmi being stuck here and Kyungsoo touring...

It was the perfect chance to make my move.

-

Eunmi's Point of View

The rest of the day was stressful, awkward, annoying, irritating, you name them all. In other words, I didn't really like it and wasn't at all very fond of it. Well, except when I got the last brownie at the cafeteria during recess, that was good.

Anyway, here I was walking home with my head down and the hood of my jacket over my head. Being at home was still uneasy still I haven't talked to my mother, but it was more comfortable than being in a dorm with seven guys. Bangtan's place would have been a great choice, but I've seen dramas and read fanfics, I would not want to accidentally walk into the bathroom with a guy again.

That got me thinking, back when I saw D.O like that. When he teased me and said he would rather kiss an elephant's arse first before mine even if there were us left in the world. Yet just over a week ago, he told me he loved me and kissed me. Funny how things end up.

I looked to the left and then to the right before crossing the road. Suddenly, my phone started to ring, but before I could even take it out of my bag, I heard the noise of a honking car.

My head immediately shot up and before I could even do anything, my world was wrapped with utter darkness.


The end! Yay! I hope you guys enjoyed this fanfic. I know the ending , but I think you got what I meant, right? Eunmi dies and her relationship with Kyung doesn't continue because of this :(

Also... I'm totally kidding! Haha.

That would've been the worse fanfic ending of all time XD

But anyway~ please comment what you think will happen and Vote if you somehow enjoyed/liked this! Thank you for reading~! xx