Oh, father

Heartthrob Snob [Exo-K D.O]

Third person Point of view

"Any updates on the two?"

"No, sir. I have not found out anything yet, but I will let you know as soon as I do," Jokwon replied.

"Well, find out something quick! It's been weeks!" Mr Do shouted, startling his secretary.

"Yes, sir," Jokwon bowed, before exiting the room.

Mr Do watched in irritation as Jokwon left his office, a long and deep sigh escaping his lips. He clenched his jaw, before standing up from his chair and walking over to look out the glass window. Mr Do has felt uneasy since the day he found out that D.O and Eunmi were meeting each other again, even after the group's comeback. He has spent restless nights in fear of what might happen between the two, or if ever Eunmi's mother would find out who D.O's father is. He could not just stay put. He was a man who needed things done.

A knock then emitted from his door and he turned around to find who the visitor was, only to discover that it was once again his secretary. Mr Do's attention switched from Jokwon's face to the envelope that he held in his hands, furrowing his eyebrows as he motioned for him to enter. Jokwon carefully gave the envelope to his boss and Mr Do immediately snatched it off him, opening the content inside. His eyes scanned the words that were on the page and upon getting to the end, anger built inside him and he crumpled the paper, before throwing it across the room.

"How did you not know this when you informed me they were still seeing each other weeks ago?!" Mr Do yelled.

"I-I was not aware, sir," Jokwon replied, feeling scared.

"Not good enough," Mr Do said. "They've been meeting every weekend and now the P.I suspects that there is something more going on between them!"

"It might not be true, sir," Jokwon tried to reason.

"Truth or not, I want them separated! I don't want to see another report like this, Jokwon, because the next time you don't do your job well you will receive the same fate as Sanghyun... let go and forgotten!"

Jokwon remained silent and said nothing further. He bowed to Mr Do and walked out of the office in nervousness and agitation. Things certainly were not looking good for him and he would quit his job if only he could, but unfortunately he could not. If he quit, he would be afraid that he might not find jobs that are as high-positioned or gave excellent payments. So, Jokwon told himself not to screw up the next time and follow up with an extra eye on Eunmi and D.O.

-

The cheers of the fans could be heard from backstage and EXO could not help but smile in hearing their names being chanted. Manager Hyung, Hye Jin and Eunmi were all helping with last minute preparations for the boys and, of course, D.O was being assisted by his girlfriend. He watched contently as Eunmi fixed his collar and then his microphone that was taped on his cheek. D.O found it utterly cute how she would stick out her tongue once in a while in concentration without even realising.

"I wish you could come to every of our performances," he told her.

"Just too bad that I need education and have to go to school," Eunmi joked, causing D.O to chuckle.

"You're used to being around idols now."

"Are you kidding me? I still fan-girl whenever I see other groups apart from you guys," she laughed, and then tapping him as she finished.

"You mean apart from us and Jungkook?" D.O clarified, and Eunmi quickly looked at him with a serious expression. "What? It's true, though."

"He just wants to be friends, okay? Weird that he wants to befriend a fan, but still, nothing more than that because I'm taken now," she told him, trying to suppress her smile when she said those last words.

"That's right," D.O smirked, before pecking a kiss on her cheek in a swift and jogging over to the rest of the group, where they were already lined up behind the stairs.

Eunmi's eyes widened and looked to her surrounding to make sure that no one saw what he just did. She sighed in relief when she found that no one was paying attention to see, and went back to the dressing room to wait. Once there, Eunmi found Jungkook leaning on the door frame while tapping his thighs with his hands. When he saw her approaching, he stood up straight and smiled at her.

"Hey," Jungkook greeted.

"Hey," Eunmi greeted back. "Whatcha doing there?"

"Just checking up on you," he laughed awkwardly, then rubbing the nape of his neck.

"Checking up on me?" she chuckled.

"Yeah, I don't even know why I want to, but anyway... Jimin wanted me to hand you this," Jungkook informed, giving Eunmi a Bangtan Boys charm bracelet.

"Thank you, but may I ask why?" she asked feeling curious.

"He said something about you being a different fan, like you don't scream and overreact and stuff. I think he wants to congratulate you on achieving that. I don't know, he's weird sometimes," Jungkook laughed.

"We're all weird," Eunmi laughed, too.

"Okay, well I gotta go. I'll see you next time?"

"Yeah, okay," she smiled, and then opening the dressing room door and heading inside.

After shutting the door closed, Eunmi pressed her ear against it and listened for his footsteps to grow further away from the room. When she could no longer hear them, she smiled widely and squealed while walking to the middle of the room. Eunmi held the charm bracelet in front of her and dangled it to make sure that it was real and she was not dreaming it.

"Park Jimin gave me a charm bracelet," she giggled, plopping herself down on the couch by the wall. She then carefully attached it on her wrist and kept turning it to hear the charms jingle.

-

As ten minutes passed, the door to the dressing room opened and EXO entered along with the staff, Manager Hyung and Hye Jin. They saw Eunmi sitting on the couch with her arms crossed and eyes shut in a sleep. Hye Jin felt irritated, as she would with whatever Eunmi does, and briskly walked towards her, but D.O gripped her wrist preventing her from doing so. Looking down at her wrist, her line of sight scanned the person's arm only to land her eyes on D.O's.

"Yes, D.O?" Hye Jin asked him.

D.O could hear the mocking tone in her voice and he definitely did not like it, or her, for the matter of fact. He remained composed as he let go of her wrist and walking passed her to the coordinator.

"Don't wake her up," he instructed her. "I'll do it when we're about to go. Now go assist the boys."

Hye Jin balled her hands into fists. She wanted to be mad at him, but she could not. So, instead she turned around and went onto help the nearest EXO member to her, which was Baekhyun. She looked up at him and took the tape off that was attaching the microphone to his cheek. Hye Jin then took the microphone box from his back pocket and placed it on the table, then getting soft cotton and make-up remover.

"Don't take Kyung so seriously," Baekhyun told her, causing her to furrow her eyebrows in confusion.

"Pardon?"

"Don't take everything he says to you seriously. Sometimes he says things without thinking about them, you know?"

"Well, maybe he should start doing so," she said.

"Kyungsoo's just... he's in a state where he's feeling great attraction towards someone, so his mood's going to change a lot and, of course, he'll be protective over that someone," Baekhyun said, grabbing the cotton and make-up remover from her hands.

"'Someone'?" Hye Jin asked while looking at the asleep Eunmi, and Baekhyun followed where she was looking.

"Yeah, but don't tell anyone," he said, before going to Tao, who looked like a panda with the amount of smeared eyeliner around his eyes.

"Don't worry," she whispered to herself. "I already know he's in love with Eunmi... but he won't be for long."

Hye Jin just stood there thinking about how she would break the two up, but her reverie was broken when Manager Hyung tapped her shoulder and she looked around finding that everyone else was already outside the room. She turned around and bowed to them in apology, before exiting the room feeling embarrassed.

On the way to the parking lot, everyone was indulged in their own conversations, as usual. Security guards were trying to hold off fans from running and attacking their idols with cameras and notepads to put autographs on. EXO could only smile and wave at them, before getting back in their conversation.

When everyone was getting in the van, Chen could not help but chuckle.

"Good thing Hye Jin-ssi's not like those fans," he laughed, and Hye Jin smiled victoriously upon receiving a compliment.

"Yeah, and Eunmi-ah, too," Sehun added, wiping the smile off of Hye Jin's face.

"Well, if you're done complimenting the two ladies here, can we get a move on? Let's get in the van juseyo~" Manager Hyung told them and the rest of the boys got in the vehicle quickly.

-

The only downside to being part of the crew now was that Hye Jin got dropped off first before Eunmi. She hated not knowing what went on after she had left, it frustrated her. However, today was different because they drove passed Hye Jin's street and kept going straight, gaining a few curious minds in the seat.

"Uh, hyung, I think you forgot to drop Hye Jin off," Lay said.

"No, I didn't," Manager Hyung replied.

"You did, she's still here," Kai said, pointing at her and hoping their manager would see through the rearview mirror.

"I didn't drop her off intentionally," he told them.

"Why?" D.O asked.

"We're going to eat out today; all of us. You didn't forget about your triple crown, did you?"

With that answer, everyone understood and could not believe that they almost forgot about their triple crown. So, they all sat back and waited for twenty-five minutes, before arriving at their destination. EXO and the crew entered the restaurant and were put on hold by the receptionist, telling to sit down and wait for a little bit because they were fully booked.

When everyone else has sat down, Eunmi had her eyes on something inside the restaurant and she could not seem to break off from looking. D.O noticed and so he stood up again, looking at her.

"What is it?" he asked.

"It's your father," she replied, not making eye contact with him.

"What?" D.O's eyebrows knitted together and he followed her line of sight, discovering that his father was in the restaurant with another business man, looking at the both of them.

 


 

Dun dun dun! HAHA idk, gotta keep this story intense cos it's getting boring LOL.

Whatchu guys thinkkk?? :P 

COMMENT anything that's in your mind below and VOTE if you enjoyyyeeed yay~! Thank you for reading xo