Kkamjong knows all

Heartthrob Snob [Exo-K D.O]

Third person Point of View

Sunday came faster than what was thought. EXO-K, Eunmi and Soo Yeon were all already packing their belongings and ready to go.

Eunmi was still packing when everyone else had brought their luggage outside on the deck. Without knowing, the door slid open to reveal the heartthrob snob whom she admired. She was bent down as she was still packing and D.O walked past her, but bumping her behind on the way causing her to fall.

Luckily, D.O’s reflexes were quick as he immediately took her in his arms; their eyes met… Awkwardly. Then, something flashes into Eunmi’s mind, unsure whether it was a memory or a dream. But it made the curiosity in her grew.

“I think I know what I feel now… I like you.”

She vigorously shook her head trying to get rid of the thought. Eunmi was so sure it was just a dream; it couldn’t have been anything but. Her eyes fell on D.O’s arms which still wrapped her waist and cleared . He instantly let her go and spun around to prevent her from seeing his red face from embarrassment.

“Uh, thanks,” Eunmi said. Then, “Although you were the one that caused me to fall.”

D.O huffed as he went into the kitchen and shut the door closed behind him.

 

D.O’s Point of View

Phew! That was close. Damn it, Kyungsoo! Next time, don’t bump into her on purpose. It’ll only make you blush a beet red, you buffoon.

I took a deep sigh before sliding the door open, enough to see what Eunmi’s doing. Yep, she was still packing. How long does it take to pack? Wow. Suddenly, I heard the refrigerator shut behind me and I bolted around to check who it was.

Kai.

“What the hell, dude?!” I whisper shouted.

“What?” He nonchalantly shrugged, taking a sip of water from his glass.

“How did you even get in here?” I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

“Uh, the back door. Duh.” Kai rolled his eyes as if what he said was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Okay, then. Now shoo. Go, go.” I tried to swat him away, but he remained stationary.

“What’s your problem, man? Can’t a guy drink his water in peace?”

I didn’t answer him; instead my eyes took a quick dart over the door that was slightly open. Kai must have gotten some sort of idea as he began to walk towards the door and peeked out the gap to see what I was looking at.

He slowly turned around to me, a big grin plastered on his slightly darkened skin.

“I see what you’re doing,” he said, wriggling his eyebrows up and down.

“W-What am I doing?” I tried to ask as calmly as I could. I mean, what if he knew what I felt towards Eunmi? More importantly, what if he told Baekhyun?

“You like Eunmi, don’t you?” Kai smirked.

Crap. He knew.

Was I that obvious? Or does he just know me that well?

“Like her?” I laughed. “Don’t you mean hate her?”

Kai walked over the door again and glanced at Eunmi, who was done packing now and arching her back backwards to stretch, then looked back at me.

“No, no. What I asked was right,” he pushed on.

“I don’t know where you’re going with this, Kai, but—”

“Why can’t you just admit that you like someone other than yourself? It’s not that hard, you know. Stop shutting people out and stop being such a jerk.”

After that, Kai walked past me, his shoulders brushing as he did so and opened the door. At that moment, something occurred to me. Did I really shut people out? Was I really a jerk? Maybe I was only terrified by the fact that once I told what I felt that I would be rejected. I surely didn’t want that happening, so these feelings of mine were better off bottled inside me.

 

Baekhyun’s Point of View

I went inside the house to check on Eunmi. She’s been packing her bag for half an hour in there, and I really didn’t want her anywhere near D.O. Since last night, I had a feeling – just a feeling – that maybe he and I were feeling the same towards Eunmi. And I certainly didn’t like competition.

I saw her sitting on the small chair against the wall, head leaning on it and eyes closed. I tiptoed as quietly as I could to her, making sure I didn’t produce the slightest of noise, and when I got to her I poked her cheek lightly.

Eunmi’s eyes fluttered open and she stared at me for a few seconds before chuckling.

“What are you doing?” She laughed.

“I thought you fell asleep, haha. Come on, everyone’s waiting outside,” I nudged her playfully.

She smiled at me before shuffling to her feet and grabbing her duffel bag. I led her to the door but realised that my mouth was in need of some refreshment. We don’t want me getting thirsty now, do we?

“Just head out, I need some water,” I said.

She was about to go outside, but turned to me.

“Thanks, Baek.” She said.

“For what?” I asked.

“For last night. I mean, I was feeling really sad about Sa Rang and all, and you were just… there.” Eunmi shyly looked at the ground, but I brought her head back up by the chin.

“Hey, it’s okay,” I chuckled. “Really, you don’t have to thank me.”

She bit her lower lip which indicated that she was obviously thinking something. Suddenly, I felt her arms surround my waist, and then she quickly withdrew.

“Thanks again,” she quickly said before briskly walking outside. I chortled at how cute she was when she got nervous.

 

I opened the kitchen door and to my surprise, D.O was crouching down by the door, peeking from the small gap that used to be there before I fully opened it.

“What are you doing?” I raised a brow.

“I drank water and was just heading out,” he replied.

Lie.

It was funny how liking Eunmi changed my view of things, especially with D.O. I realised what kind of person he really was and I saw what the other members saw in him, which was a person who cared for nothing but himself. I couldn’t blame Eunmi, really. She just opened my eyes so what was there to blame her for?

“Just heading out? While crouching down?” I asked.

“Yeah, problem?” D.O stood up straight this time.

“There’s no problem,” I shook my head. “It’s just that one thing’s boggling my mind, you know? What are you really up to, Kyungsoo?”

“Who said I was up to anything?” He hissed.

“Well, if you’re not up to something then good,” I said.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“You’re still my friend, right?” I asked, although deep inside I didn’t know whether that was still true or we were starting to only pretend that we were.

“Mm,” D.O hummed.

“Okay, I have feelings for Eunmi,” I informed him, going straight to the point.

I swear at that moment I saw his eyes dilate, whether in anger or shocked, I wasn’t sure. But whatever the reason was, it made it evident that he was also feeling something for Eunmi. Knowing the person he was, I knew for a fact that he wouldn’t confess to her so I had that as an advantage.

“Good for you,” he managed to say through gritted teeth.

After that, he walked out, bumping my shoulder purposely on the way. My back was faced to him so I couldn’t really see his expression.

“Thanks for understanding, Kyung,” I smirked. Oh boy, I could only imagine the reaction on his face.

“What are friends for, right?” He said forcefully.

 

Kai’s Point of View

So I was about to open the back door to the kitchen when I head murmuring from the other side. I pinned my head on the door and tried to hear the conversation inside.

“Okay, I have feelings for Eunmi.”

I knew that voice. It was Baek-hyung.

Wait, what?

“Good for you,” the other person said. Now, I knew that was D.O-hyung.

After that, I didn’t bother to listen to anything else because I was sure that was the point of the conversation. Both of them felt the same towards Eunmi.

I tried to wrap my head around what I just heard. What do I do? Did I dare tell the newly found information to Eunmi or did I just have to keep my mouth shut until something happened?

The whole thing started to bug me.

 

“Gosh dang it!” I huffed.

 


 

I really don't want Baek to be a bad guy, so I'm trying to prevent that :P

Anyway, please do Vote and Comment if you liked it. Comment what you think c:

Thank you for reading <3 Oh, and follow @.exoimagine on IG, hehe~