Oh, year books

Heartthrob Snob [Exo-K D.O]

Jungkook's Point of View

"Where are you going? We have a schedule in 2 hours!" Rapmon-hyung yelled as I bolted out the door.

I couldn't waste any more time. I promised myself I would protect Eunmi and I wasn't just going to sit here and do nothing about the media eating her up.

If I was correct about my theory, the person who spilled the news about D.O being at the hospital would be her. I just needed evidence or a confession.

I stopped by to where it could all have possibly started - her hatred towards Eunmi - at the school. I wore a disguise, of course. Sometimes the fangirls can be quite the predators when it comes to an idol.

Sneaking in the building after the first bell, I discreetly made my way to the library. Maybe they had some year books that could give clues or a photo that could back up my theory.

I grabbed last year's year book and flipped through the pages, but the sound of a falling book on the next aisle  stopped me from doing so. With my tippy toes, I walked carefully to see what was going on. My head bumped someone else's.

"Ow!" me and the other person yelped in whisper.

When I looked up, I was surprised to see Sehun-sunbae there, too.

"Jungkook?" he whisper-yelled. "What in the world are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing, sunbae."

"I'm just, uh, checking out some books," he replied, although I could see passed his lie.

"There are other libraries where you don't have to wear a disguise," I chuckled.

"Alright, fine. I'm trying to figure out who told the media about D.O-hyung being at the hospital. Hyung would have done it himself, but he's already been away from tour and going away for a second time would have aroused suspicions."

"Weird."

"How is that weird?" Sehun-sunbae raised a brow.

"Because I'm trying to figure out the person, too. Actually, I have a person in mind. I just need evidence to back up my theory or get her confession saying she did it."

"Nice. Do you want to figure it out together? I was only given a week to be away. Two's better than one, right?"

"Definitely!"

-

"So, when do you think baby sis and D.O-sunbae will talk again?" I asked as we looked through older year books.

"'Baby sis'?" Sehun-sunbae scoffed.

"Oh, um, Eunmi," I laughed nervously.

"You don't have to be embarrassed by it," he chuckled, "just don't call Eunmi any nicknames when D.O-hyung's around. He's a jealous one who takes action."

"Got it," I said.

"We can also drop the formality speech, don't you think? Let's just talk like friends," he smiled. "Anyway, I don't know. Hyung did keep a big lie from her and Eunmi's still really hurt. It could take some time."

"Well I hope they make up soon. I know Eunmi's hurt and angry right now, but I see the way she also feels sorry for D.O."

"It's strange how they're connected. I mean, out of all the people in the world, it's them."

"Must be fate," I said.

"Have you found anything?" he asked, looking over at the year book I was checking out.

"I think so."

I scooted a bit closer to him, enough so that he would see what I found. I showed him one picture of a girl standing very close to D.O-sunbae, and then another of the same girl looking admiringly at him.

"I thought this would be her because in every photo of D.O-sunbaenim she would be there, but the girl I have in mind looks completely different."

"You're right. Hyung told me that there was a girl who tried to get close to him in middle school, maybe that's her. Is there a name somewhere?"

My eyes searched for the class photos, but when I found it, it wasn't anything I was expecting.

"They put her name as 'I am nobody' on the year book," I slowly informed. "That's... That's the meanest thing I've seen. I mean, these year books will be around for years until every single one is rid of and they have this girl under the name of 'I am nobody'."

"Well that was no help," Sehun sighed. "Wait, look under the name, her words before leaving."

We both read the sentence and confirmed that it could be this girl that might have informed the media. If it were true, we just needed to find out why.

The words said: "Middle school , but DKS made everything better."

"DKS," I murmured.

"Do Kyungsoo," Sehun said.

"Wait, something just occurred to me. Why is this year book here?" I asked Sehun.

"What are you talking about? Of course it'll be here, it's the school."

"Yeah, but not the same school. Look," I said, and then showed him the school emblem on the cover. It was different from the school we were at right now.

"Check if there's a name somewhere on the year book!" Sehun whisper-yelled eagerly.

"Why?"

"If this year book doesn't belong to this school, then that means someone brought it here. Someone who used to go to that middle school, but now goes to this high school," Sehun explained.

I flipped through the book again and discovered initials on the back at the left hand corner.

"I think I found it," I told him.

"What's it say?" he asked me.

"HJ."

"HJ?" he repeated, looking at the initials. "HJ, who are you?"


I know this chapter's really short but I hope it wasn't that awful :L

But who's excited for the SeKook moments?

Haha I'll try to prolong their investigating-together. We need some EXO maknae-BTS maknae moments, don't you think? :P

I'll try to update as soon as I can :) See you all in the next chap! <3 x