Jump

Heartthrob Snob [Exo-K D.O]

Eunmi's Point of View

Was everything just a lie? Maybe D.O didn't really love me as well. Maybe it was just an act of fan service. At this point, I didn't even know what was real anymore.

I didn't know where to go. Obviously I wasn't going back to the house because my mother was there. No way in hell was I going back to EXO's dorm. My best friend didn't even live in the country anymore, so that was out of the question. There was only one place left...

Bangtan's dorm.

I sniffed and wiped the remaining tears from my eyes and took out my phone from my pocket. Scrolling through the contact list, I found Jungkook's number and pressed the call button.

It was ringing for a long time that I thought he wouldn't answer, but finally he did.

"Eunmi, what's up?" the joyous tone of his voice sounded happy to get a call from me.

"Hey. If you don't mind me asking, where's your dorm?" I asked innocently.

"We've known each other for months and not once you've asked. There's something wrong, isn't there?"

I hated how in a short time he already knew me so well. Most times, I couldn't even fake an emotion or a smile because he would know I'd be lying about what I was truly feeling.

His question caused me to cry all over again and I knew he could hear me. I wouldn't be able to hide it even if I wanted to. He sounded like he was moving around from the other side of the line before speaking again.

"Eunmi, tell me where you are. I'll come and get you," he worriedly said.

"Myeongdong, at the shopping outlets," I replied.

"Okay, just stay there."

After that, he hung up the phone and I proceeded to sit on the bench across from where I stood.

Great. How was I supposed to go back to school tomorrow feeling like a pile of sh*t? I definitely wasn't ready to face all their death glares again, now that I was at my weakest right now.

-

Jungkook took me to their dorm and the rest of the guys were really welcoming and supportive. They each gave me long hugs, especially Jimin. His was really long, not to mention his hug was also tight, I felt like jelly.

"Yah, you're gonna crush her," Suga told the boy, removing him from me.

Jimin pulled away and chuckled, scratching the back of his head. "Sorry."

"Anyway," Kook began, rolling his eyes at the others, and then turning to me. "If you're okay with it, do you wanna tell me what happened?"

"Tell us," V nodded at me.

"No, just me," Jungkook told him.

"Why?" V whined.

"Because I'm her friend."

"We're her friends, too!" V pouted.

I looked at them back and forth as they argued. As much as I wanted to bawl my eyes out while eating a bajillion sweets to help calm me, I couldn't help but smile at how dorky these boys were.

"Guys," I said, but they didn't hear me. "Guys... GUYS!"

They all turned to look at me and the two boys quieted down.

"I'll just tell all of you, alright?" I sighed, rolling my eyes playfully.

"Told you," I heard V whisper to Kook.

So there I was sitting on their couch, telling them the whole story that I was very recently informed. They couldn't believe that such things happened even in reality, and as much as it , I would have to eventually accept it.

"Wow," was all J-Hope could say.

"That is some messed up thing right there," Rapmon whistled.

"What are you planning to do?" V asked.

"I don't know. They already happened," I shrugged.

"She can't do anything," Jin spoke and we all turned to him, after almost forgetting that he was actually there.

Damn, that boy needed to speak up more. Anyway...

"In cases like these, all she needs is time. The time to mend her heart and the time to let everything sink in. She just needs to wait," he continued.

"Wait for what?" Jimin asked him, an eyebrow raised in curiosity.

"For things to feel normal again," Jin answered, then facing me. "When you feel that, I think you're ready to forgive those people."

"Man, that was... that was oh my gad," J-Hope commented.

I smiled at Jin. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," he beamed, flashing an eye-smile.

"Now that we've established that," Jungkook said, clapping his hands together. "Why don't we do something that'll cheer up Eunmi-ah?"

"What do you suggest?" Rapmon asked.

Jungkook turned to look at me with a grin.

-

"No way! How will that cheer me up?!" I practically shouted.

"The adrenaline rush will calm you down," Jungkook said.

"No way, Jose," I shook my head, turning around to walk away, but he grabbed hold of my hand.

"Come on," he pleaded. "This'll get your mind off of things even just for a bit."

"I actually think you should do it," Suga told me.

"You do it," I said to him.

"Eunmi, baby sis, pleeease," he cooed, placing his hands together and pulling off an aegyo mode on me.

I was staring at him blankly, contemplating whether I wanted to push through with his plan of 'cheering' me up. If anything, what he had in mind only made me nervous to death. However, I was never the type of person who could resist people doing an aegyo, especially really cute ones. I had to admit, Jungkook looked really adorable.

I groaned in defeat. "Fine, let's do this."

The moment those words escaped my lips, everything else that followed became a blur. The next thing I knew, I was strapped to a harness and about to jump off a freaking bridge! It was bloody ludicrous! As I looked at the waters below, my heart beat like crazy and my breathing may have sounded like it came from a dying cat. I looked mental, that was for sure.

"Do I have time to change my mind?" I gulped.

"Nope," Jungkook grinned, popping the 'p' sound.

"Ugh, I hate you," I mumbled.

"No, you don't," he chuckled. "But you'll thank me for this."

"Not if I die," I smirked.

"You're over-exaggerating this. Come on, think of it as releasing all your current stress," he told me.

"Yeah, okay, I--"

"Time to jump, Miss," one of the guys who worked there said.

I think my heart literally stopped for a second there. I knew I was attached to a harness even if I fell, but what if it breaks during it? What if I jump and my head dips into the water, causing me to drink it and I drown? What if I was too skinny and I slip from the harness? Haha, just kidding. But in all seriousness, my head was filled with all the negative possibilities that could happen to me. I was, after all, afraid of heights. Wait, no, rephrase that, I was afraid of falling from heights.

"Are you ready?" the same guy asked.

"No, but do I really have a choice?" I replied, but was glaring at Jungkook, who appeared like he was already filming the whole thing.

Yes, you go do that. Film me like one of your French girls.

Okay, maybe I was completely losing my mind. I couldn't even think straight as of the moment when the guy began counting down from three. Maybe I should have said my goodbyes beforehand just in case. Oh my god.

"3..."

I will never meet Lee Jung Suk, omg.

"2..."

No more pizza. I cry.

"1..."

Goodbye, cruel world.

Then there it was. The rush. I was falling fast, but not as fast as my heart's beating. It was like my whole life flashed before my eyes, seeing both the good and the bad. The feeling was both exciting, yet terrifying at the same time. The feeling of just falling, with the wind on my face and acting as if I had no care for the world. The feeling of just being free from everything else going on around me.

Maybe that was what I needed to do; be free. I had to free myself from this love that was never obviously going to work out. Thinking back now, ever since I met D.O, things just decided to head south. Meeting other idols were great, but we're talking emotional here. Physically, I may have been okay, but emotionally, I was breaking piece by piece.

I had to free myself in order to become happy.

Even if that meant letting him go.


I feel happy whenever I write a chapter with BTS in it, hehehe. I try to make it as entertaining as I can, but I don't really know if that's working. LOL.

Also, I have a little story to tell you, guys.

The other day when I was in the bus, there was an asian dude who looked like Kim Hyunjoong. There was a lady sitting next to him who had a stroller with her and the baby in it was like yawning and stuff. The dude was like smiling at the baby (not in a ia way, lol) and it looked sO CUTE! Like, you know that feeling when you see cute guys with children? Haha, yeah... Too bad I didn't see him again.

Anywaaay~ thank you for reading this chapter! Comment and Vote, please. I'll see you all in the next chap! Woo! xx