Window shenanigan

Heartthrob Snob [Exo-K D.O]

Third person Point of View

"Is Eunmi okay now?" Baekhyun asked D.O once he was back in the tour.

"Yeah, but the doctor gave her another two weeks to recover at home," D.O replied.

"Good thing it wasn't fatal," Baekhyun sighed in relief, "but she really pretended she had amnesia for a few minutes?"

It was evident that the mood has lifted a little by the way he tried to suppress his chuckle. D.O raised an eyebrow at his friend and rolled his eyes.

"It's not funny, man," D.O said.

"You gotta admit, though, it sounds so cliché," he chortled.

"Like in dramas," D.O added, expression serious despite his friend's attempt to lighten the mood.

"Or fanfics," Baekhyun laughed awkwardly.

"But hey, are you okay?" D.O asked, his expression turning concerned.

"What do you mean?"

"Everything."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. I mean, she really likes you, you know? I don't think anyone can replace you, even me."

"I'm sorry I got mad before. I was just frustrated, I guess," D.O shrugged his shoulders.

"It's all good. I understand," Baekhyun smiled.

"Thanks, Baek."

"No problem, what are friends for."

Just as D.O was about to say something in return, the rest of the members began entering the dressing room. Chattering could be heard between the members as they conversed with each other, mostly about how amazing the concert was.

Kai and Sehun sat down on one of the couches and started to scroll through their social media feeds. At first, there were the boring old news about other idols, but one article caught both of their eyes.

"Look at this," Sehun quietly said to Kai as he showed him his phone screen.

"Yeah," Kai spoke, showing the same article on his screen to Sehun.

"How the heck did they know?" Sehun furrowed his brows.

"I don't know, but let's tell the others," Kai answered, and then looking up to the other guys. "Hyungs, check this out."

Right then, everyone was beginning to crowd around the two maknaes. The rest of the members' eyes widened, all except for one, as they all stared at the title: EXO's D.O Help Potential Girlfriend, Jung Eunmi, At Hospital. The very guy mentioned in the title itself balled his hands into fists as anger started to build up. Who in the world would have known about it? He, Eunmi and Sooyeon were very careful not making it out into the public.

"I thought no one else knew," Tao stated.

"Someone obviously was watching the three of you," Luhan added.

"What are you gonna do about this, D.O? You can't fly back again. The fans' suspicions will definitely get confirmed," Kris said.

"But I have to," D.O began, "I need to find out who did this."

"You're one of the main vocalists, Kyung. You can't just leave in the middle of a tour again," Baekhyun said.

"I'll go," Sehun blurted.

"What? No," D.O told him,"you're one of the dancers. You can't leave."

"Unlike vocalists, being a dancer doesn't really compare, you know? We'll need vocalists more than dancers. Besides, Kai, Xiumin-hyung, Luhan-hyung and Lay-hyung will be here," Sehun replied.

It was quiet after that and the members all exchanged glances as if they were sending each other some telepathic messages. After a good while, D.O sighed and turned to Sehun, patting him on the arm once.

"Make sure you find out who it is, okay?"

"Won't let you down," the maknae smiled, putting his hand on his forehead in a salute.

"What actually are you going to tell the producers and organisers? It's not like they're gonna let you off because your ex-girlfriend-slash-still-the-love-of-your-life got hit by a car," Kai pointed out to Sehun.

"Manager Hyung will understand. He can cover up for me to the producers," Sehun replied.

"You overestimate my abilities," Manager Hyung said as he entered the room.

"Please, hyung, you have to do this for us. Come on, Eunmi's like your daughter. Don't you want to know who gave away what happened to the media?" D.O asked.

"And what am I supposed to tell the producers and organisers, hm?" Manager Hyung asked the members.

"I don't know, tell them Sehun's mother is pregnant," Chanyeol shrugged.

"Bro, ew. That's gross," Sehun said, his face cringing.

"How about saying he's got really bad diarrhoea and only wants his doctor in Korea to examine him," Kai suggested.

"What the fcuk?" Sehun said, pulling off a 'wtf' face.

"Why don't we just tell them Sehun left Pinku Pinku and misses him," Chen said.

"Pinku Pinku's right there," Sehun interjected, turning his head to one of the tables and pointing at his pink plush toy.

"I'll just tell them you're feeling sick and you need to go back to rest," Manager Hyung said.

"Thank you, hyung," Sehun began, "that actually makes me sound like a normal person."

After the quite long conversation, the members all got changed into their normal and casual clothes, and then headed off to the hotel they were currently inhabiting.

-

"Alright, come back to us safely, okay? Remember, the producers only gave you a week off. Please find out by then," D.O told Sehun as he and Manager Hyung sent him off.

"I will, don't worry," Sehun said.

"Okay, see you in a week," D.O told him.

"Be safe," Manager Hyung said.

Sehun waved at them and entered the departing area. There were no fans around since it was a very unexpected departing and it was currently passed 3 in the morning. The members just hoped that no one in Korea would find out about Sehun, too, and mob him at the airport. After hours of travel, Sehun finally arrived in Seoul. He made sure to discretely take his luggage and exit the airport with their Manager Noona.

"How are you feeling, Sehun-ah?" she asked him.

"Huh? Oh, um, okay. I really want to rest, though," Sehun replied in a fluster.

"Hopefully one week is enough for you to recover," she told him.

"Mm-hmm," he nodded.

As soon as Sehun was driven to their dorm, Manager Noona bid him farewell and to take a good rest before leaving. She told him she'll come back every morning just to check on him and Sehun reminded himself not to forget or else he and the others would get busted.

It was 5 in the afternoon (Korean time) and the moment their manager noona left, the maknae called a taxi to head over to Eunmi's house. He put on a mask, a snap back and a hoodie over it with the attempt of not getting discovered, and waiting in the living room. Once the service arrived, he wasted no time and told the driver where he wanted to go and off they went to the destination.

Not long after, he was at Eunmi's house and so paid the driver before hopping out. Like the undercover spy that he felt he was, Sehun tiptoed through the sides and glanced carefully through the windows. He found Eunmi just sitting on the couch in the living area with both foot on a foot stool and watching whatever was on the television.

"She seems fine to me," he whispered to himself.

After checking up on her, he was about to leave, but he overheard her beginning to talk to someone over the phone. He leaned in very close to the window, but at the same time making sure he didn't make any noise. The window was not very far from the living room, but with the help of the translucent drapes, she was unable to notice his existence there.

"Not much, just watching TV. Very boring stuff," Eunmi spoke through the phone. "I wouldn't be bored if I actually had some company... Yes... I can't believe you haven't visited me at all. What kind of friend are you? Uh-huh, sure... You're an idol, yes... Alright... Yep, you can come by... See you soon."

With that, the conversation ended and Eunmi resumed to watching TV.

"Idol," Sehun said to himself, thinking of who she could possibly have been talking to. "Ahh, Jungkook? Yeah, it's definitely him."

After twenty minutes of waiting, and Sehun sitting cramped at the side of Eunmi's house, Jungkook finally came. Sehun stood up and stretched his long legs, only to realise that he had pins and needles on them. Much to his disappointment, he couldn't stand up and listen in to whatever the two would talk about as much as he wanted to.

"Dammit," he silently cursed, "why, legs, why?"

Luckily for him, Jungkook sat on the seat directly opposite the window where he was in front of. So, he could understand what would be going on inside.

"You haven't seen that article, have you?" Jungkook asked Eunmi.

"I have," she began, "and it's a bunch of bull. We are not in any sort of relationship whatsoever and will never be in one again. Who the hell knew that he was at the hospital?"

"I don't know, but whoever the person is, they're probably someone close to you guys."

"Why would someone close to us do this?"

"No, I don't mean close as in you guys know the person well, but close as in they're near or have been near you. If that makes sense? I don't know, I'm not very good at explaining," Jungkook shrugged.

"Well whoever it is, I want to know why they did it," Eunmi sighed.

Sehun, who thought that he had had enough eavesdropping for the day, stood up and secretly walked away quickly. He took in what Jungkook said into account because the 17 year old was definitely right. If it wasn't anyone who had some sort of close contact, the hospital would have never let them in.

"This is harder than I thought," Sehun muttered.


Okay, this fanfic might end up longer than I thought. Idek what I'm thinking omg.

Sorry if you guys are getting tired of reading. I'll try and finish it off real soon <3

I'll see you all in the next chap :)) x