Haruman

Heartthrob Snob [Exo-K D.O]
Eunmi's Point of View
Like what Bob Marley once said; everybody is going to hurt you and you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. But, the thing was, not everybody has hurt me completely, apart from one person. I had no idea why I was still feeling hurt when I should have moved on already, maybe it was because after two months of breaking up, we welcomed each other with some bickering.
I have to be completely honest, though, the night after MCountdown, I couldn't stop thinking about D.O. I couldn't help but contemplate thousands of reasons in my head on why he ended our relationship. I knew what he said, the explanation he gave me at the dorm; saying that it was because I was a fan, but if he thought that way then why claim himself as my boyfriend in the first place?
Something was definitely not right, something that was just not fitting in properly.
Three weeks had already gone by since my latest encounter with the ex-boyfriend. It felt weird saying it; the words 'ex-boyfriend'. If I was to time travel to myself six months ago and tell everything, I would have probably laughed and told myself I was crazy. Back then I didn't even think I was ever going to get a boyfriend, let alone him being one of the most popular idols in the Kpop industry. A lot could happen in six months, I learnt that.
I was sitting in an unfamiliar practice room, although I have seen it many times before on Youtube, my presence there was strange and new. The words "Big Hit Entertainment" were written in bold on one wall and mirrors were almost in every wall and every corner. My eyes travelled to the many pairs of eyes staring at me, sending uneasiness to run throughout my every vein. I fidgeted with the hem of my shirt as I tried to divert from their gazes, only to no avail. It was hard keeping my eyes off of theirs when they were basically boring a hole through me.
Finally, Bangtan Boys came back from their fifteen minute break and a sigh of relief immediately made their way passed my lips. I regretted refusing to tag along when they asked me not too long ago, but it was fine, they were back and the stares resumed to focus on what they were looking at before. The boys jogged up to me and as expected, Jungkook sat beside me on my right and V (oh, Taehyungie) sat on my left.
Do you even know how hard it was to sit in between your VKook OTP? Jungkook I was used to being around, yes, and V a little bit as well, but... sometimes a fan-girl's feels could just not contain themselves.
Little did I notice that a giggle escaped my mouth and Jungkook had to wave his hand in front of my face to get my attention back.
"What are you giggling about?" he chuckled.
"Oh, nothing," I cheekily smiled, and then turning to V. "Hey, mind if we switch seats? I kinda don't like being in the middle."
"Um, okay," V said in confusion, one eyebrow raised.
Once we both stood up to switch, I accidentally tripped one of V's feet and as I had evilly anticipated, he fell forward towards Jungkook. The fellow friend was quick enough to have caught V, placing his hands on the side of his torso since he was sitting down.
"I'm so sorry, Taehyung-ah. How clumsy of me," I told him, trying hard to contain the smile I wanted so bad to plaster.
"It's fine," he smiled at me, and then patting Jungkook's shoulder. "Jungkook here had my back."
Note to self: VKook is real, I thought.
Okay, I know what you're thinking, how could I, right? But, come on, don't tell me you don't ship the two even at least a tiny bit.
Anyhow, there I was in Big Hit Entertainment hanging out with BTS. I watched them practice their dance choreographies for hours, even I felt tired just watching them. Once in a while they would take breaks and it was amazing how they could transform from y dancing gods to total weirdos during breaks. But then again, that was like with every boy group, I guess. Don't even get me started with EXO.
It then came to me, I was thinking about EXO again, which definitely defeated the purpose of my being with the BTS boys. It wasn't like I hated the twelve guys, but I needed time off from anything EXO related. Baekhyun had been very busy the past three weeks, so communication was minimal, but when we did talk, it would have consumed hours.
Apparently, the boys were preparing for a comeback titled "Call me daddy". I laughed so hard at first, but I soon discovered they were only joking with me and it was actually called "Call me baby". Those aliens.
SM had managed to release the teasers in such short notice and I have to be honest, those were some really awesome teasers. Well, apart from the fact that there was a possibility of a hint being in the video. It how they couldn't even spare me any heads-up clues, but it was fun figuring them out. And speaking of EXO, they told me that they were to go on a tour a week from now, which honestly broke my heart a little. It didn't matter after, though, since I realised I was to resume school which meant Baekhyun and I would both be busy.
"Hey, Eunmi, we're done now," Jungkook informed, suddenly pulling me from my thoughts.
"Oh, okay, cool," I said, standing up and walking over to them.
"We're gonna eat Korean barbecue out somewhere. Wanna come with?"
"No, it's fine. I should probably get home, anyway."
"Alright then. We'll just drop you off on the way."
"Thanks," I smiled.
-
Once I arrived home, without reporters there (finally), an unfamiliar car was parked in front of our house. Curious of who the visitor could be, I quickly made my way to the front door and jabbed the key inside the keyhole, and turned the knob open. I made my way to the living room and I just stood there in utter surprise.
I was so confused. Why was he at our house? What did he want?
"Eunmi," he called my name, once he saw I was there.
"Why are you here?" I asked rather coldly.
"I need to talk to you."
"What could you possibly talk about with me, Mr Do?" I asked him, crossing my arms.
"My son," he said.
Suddenly, my mind went into frenzy and I was so boggled as to why he wanted to talk about him. I slowly made my way closer, stopping just when I was about a metre from him. Raising an eyebrow, I looked at him.
"What about D.O?" I asked.

Can you tell I'm a VKook shipper? LOLOL
I wish my stories could be made into films like other Wattpad stories. Seems a little farfetched, though, HAHA.
Or like a mini television series. That would be so cool, LOL.
But anywayyy... I hope you guys liked or enjoyed this because after all, at the end of the day, that's my aim: is for you to enjoy what I write. Huehue
Comment what you think below and Vote if you love food hahahaha. xx