"Idol Life Gossips"

Heartthrob Snob [Exo-K D.O]
Eunmi's Point of View
I wish I could say it was a heart break, but it was much more than that. I was going through a heart destruction and it wasn't going to be fixed any time soon. The amount of mental hurt and physical pain I was going through was unfathomable. I couldn't comprehend what went wrong or if any of this was happening at all. My mind was so dizzy, so blank, that I had no clue where I was heading. I definitely wasn't going home.
As I continued to walk with my gaze to the ground, my head bumped onto someone's chest. I was going to apologise as soon as I looked up, but when I did my eyes widened in horror instead. I never thought I'd see him again, ever.
"Eunmi..." he called my name, but his voice trailed off.
"Not you," I said, almost in a whisper.
"Please listen--"
"Get away from me, Sanghyun," I told him while backing away. My tears had been long gone and all I wanted to do was to get away from the sick bastard stood in front of me.
"Eunmi, please, just hear me out," he cooed.
I stepped back some more, but collided yet again to another person. I turned around slowly and to my surprise, yet not to my displeasure, I found Jungkook standing there. He was glaring at Sanghyun as if they had been long time enemies, and Sanghyun was not to back down on the staring either.
"Dude, I think it's best you do what she says," Jungkook said calmly, although I could hear he was trying to hold back.
"And who are you?" Sanghyun asked.
"I'm none of your business," Jungkook answered him. "Now, if you're not going to leave, we will."
Jungkook didn't wait for a response from him, but instead he held my hand and walked me behind him. He didn't look back and I did the same, not wanting to look at that piece of disgrace no longer than necessary. Once again, I felt the tears burning in my eyes, so they just fell like the Niagra falls. I wasn't so sure where Jungkook was taking us, but something told me he didn't know where he was going as well.
When we had been walking around for at least ten minutes, he began slowing down his pace. He let go of my hand and peered over his shoulder, his towering height gazing down at my smaller one. Jungkook walked beside me and stayed quiet for a while, but he soon halted in his tracks, causing me to walk a bit further. So, I had to take a step back.
"Are you alright?" he asked me, concerned.
"I'll be fine," I told him. "Eventually."
"If you want to talk, I'm here. You know that, right?" Jungkook took a step closer and engulfed me in a warm embrace, patting my back to at least calm my crying self.
"I don't know what I did wrong," was all I muttered.
"Shh," he hushed.
I didn't know where we were, but having someone with me, having someone I could cry on, felt like a little bit of the pain was taken away. A teensy, eensy, little bit. At other times I knew I would have been fan-girling over how we were right now, but my heart's been stomped all over that I was afraid my fan-girling days were over. Okay, but sarcasm aside, I didn't have any room for happiness as of yet.
-
Third person Point of View
It had been two days since D.O and Eunmi's split up, in which both were suffering from broken hearts. Right now, EXO was backstage in Music Core, getting ready to perform. As Hye Jin was assisting the boys, her jaw dropped as her eyes landed on the TV screen above one of the mirrors.
"Holy sht!" Hye Jin shouted, gathering everyone's attention.
"What are..." Kai was about to ask, but his line of sight followed hers and he also could not believe it.
"What the hell!" Kai shouted. Now, everyone was crowding around the two, and soon, they were all looking at the TV screen.
The latest gossip flashed on screen and everyone was met with photos of Jungkook hugging a 'mysterious girl' near Seoul CBD, but they knew it was Eunmi. They were all astounded to see that he was hugging her and her head was buried on his neck, clutching his shirt for support.
"Now, in the latest news of the idol life. Jungkook from Bangtan Boys was captured two days ago walking around the market near the CBD while holding a crying girl's hand," one of the hosts said.
The second continued, "Yes, that's right, and rumour goes that she is his girlfriend who he was trying to comfort at that time due to some hardships in her personal life. Sources say that they might have been secretly dating as they were seen talking backstage in the music programs."
"And the other thing, she is the same girl seen around with popular boy group, EXO! How insane is that? Hitting two birds with one stone! However, our source did say it's only because her family is acquainted with their manager."
"But still, she is one lucky girl," the second host smiled. "Could there be a relationship blooming between Jungkook and the mysterious girl? Look forward to our future episodes for more updates. This is Idol Life Gossips, bringing to you the hottest news."
EXO, Manager Hyung, Hye Jin and the coordinators had their mouths opened at what they had just seen. EXO was mostly trying to see D.O's reaction, but of course, he had to remain emotionless because to them he was the one who ended their relationship. Inside, however, he was truly hurt. Hurt to have broken her tiny, innocent heart. Hurt to see her cry. Most of all, hurt to see her crying in someone else's arms.
"D.O, are you okay?" Suho asked, putting one hand on his shoulder.
"Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?" D.O replied, shrugging off Suho's hand.
He then walked straight out their dressing room and everyone made sure not to follow him, they knew he didn't want to be followed. D.O walked and walked until he reached the men's bathroom. When he went inside, he locked the door and stood in front of the mirror. He stared at his reflection with anger towards himself, but that anger soon turned into sadness as tears poured from his eyes. D.O gripped the sink to keep himself steady, to keep his head steady was more of it.
"I knew letting go was for the best... but I didn't know it would hurt this much."
 

 
Drama, drama and more drama. Seriously guys, how are you holding up? Still alive? Hehehe~ hang in there
But remember, Jungkook only wants to be like a big brother to Eunmi and protect her :)
If there's anyone you should look out for, it's Baek... or is it? Haha, I duno *insert molester moon emoji*
Comment to your heart's content and Vote because why not? lol Come again
xx