The Concert

By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Amber’s Pov 

 

 

Later that day in the dressing room for the concert

 

“Krys are you uncomfortable wearing that? I can talk to the stylist, I’m sure she must have brought something else for you to wear in case of an emergency,” I said to her, noticing that she was pulling at her clothes and crossing her arms. 

“They are pretty tight,” she said gesturing to her leather pants and top that stopped just below her chest, leaving her midriff exposed.

“You shouldn’t have to be worrying about your clothes all night. I’m going to talk to her,” I said moving towards the stylist.

“No, I’m fine really. I’m more cold than uncomfortable. This room is freezing,” she said putting a hand on my arm to stop me.

“Then you can at least wear my hoodie until we have to go out there. It’s the zip up kind so it won’t mess up your hair,” I said going to my bag to get my hoodie and handing it to her.

“Thank you,” she said putting it on and hugging her arms around her body. “I’m more concerned about you distracting me tonight than my clothes.”

“What do you mean?” I asked confused.

“I can never seem to focus when you wear one of those cutoff shirts on stage,” she said smiling and walking away from me to go stand beside Luna.

 

I chuckled glancing at my exposed arms. She must be feeling better today. Enough to tease me.

 

We had to do the red carpet press talk before we went to the concert. It all happened pretty fast. Me and Luna did most of the talking. Krystal seemed a little on edge. I noticed that she kept shifting her arms in front of her body. She even at one point she whispered to me to ask how much longer it would be until it was over. If Krystal doesn't like crowds of people she surely doesn’t like having a thousand cameras in her face trying to get her attention. The last question was asked to us by a chinese reporter and Victoria was very happy to answer in her native language, while I translated it to english for the rest of the crowd. After the press was done asking questions we went right to the concert to perform. It was all that we could’ve hoped for. The fans cheered us on for all our songs. Krystal at one point glanced at me and made a funny face at her in return. It was nice to see her smile during the performance.

 

 

 

 

 

I also got to showcase 1-4-3 with Henry and be the MC for the night. The concert went off without a hitch and things were going smoothly until something unexpected happened backstage after the it was over.

All of the groups were congratulating each over when I saw Kai come up behind Krystal from across the room. She had no idea he was behind her, so when he put his hands on her shoulders to surprise her she shrieked.

 

“Let her go!” I yelled running over to her and pushing his hands off of her.

“Woah, it was a joke,” he said defending his actions.

“Do you see her laughing,” I said sternly.

“I didn’t think she would react like that.”

“Well if your not sure, here is a good rule to follow: never touch her again,” I said getting in his face.

“Am, stop,” Henry said stepping in between us. “He doesn’t know how seriously Krystal was affected by what happened to her,” he told me lowering his voice.

“But-”

“No, let’s go back to your dressing room so you can cool off,” he said turning me around.

“What about Krys? Where did she go?” I asked looking around for her.

“Let’s try to find her. Looking in your dressing room is the best place to start,” he said leading me away.

 

Once we got to the room we found Krystal sitting in a chair wearing my hoodie.

 

“Krys I’m so sorry that happened,” I said kneeling down in front of her.

“I cause a scene wherever I go,” she said dejected.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter