Together

By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Adult themes are discussed in this chapter.

 

 

Amber’s Pov

 

“Ah,” she moaned one final time.

 

It had finally happened. After our first time, we had finally gotten it right. She winced and held onto me tight. I watched her revel in the blissful moment. I did it. I smiled down at her as she opened her eyes. She was still breathing heavy but she had a permanent smile. I kissed her forehead and then leaned our heads together. She the back of my sweaty hair. It was such a loving gesture. I was tired and she was thanking me without saying anything. As her breathing was getting back to being somewhat normal I started to place lazy kisses on her lips. She responded weakly.

 

“Mmm,” she sighed giving me a firmer kiss.

 

Some more time passed and I couldn’t look away from her.

 

“You’re smiling at me,” she said softly.

“It’s cause you’ve never looked so beautiful. How do you feel?” I asked staring into her eyes.

“So loved. I feel so loved,” she said playing with the back of my hair.

“God I love you.”

“That was incredible. Where did you even learn to do that?” she questioned.

“You don’t know about the book ‘How to please your Woman: In five easy steps’?”

“It must be a bestseller I’m sure,” she laughed.

“You’ll have to tell me if it was worth the read?”

“It’s not so much about the source material, but how you use it.”

“So then if you had to rate me?” I asked carefully.

“I don’t think there is a grading scale that could accurately depict the way I feel right now. I want to stay here in this moment with you forever.”

“Are you sure your not uncomfortable with me laying on top of you? Am I pressing into you too much?” I asked trying to hold my weight off of her.

“No it feels nice. Being close to you like this,” she said pulling me into a kiss.

“Krys is this the first time you’ve ever...you know...” I trailed off suggestively.

“Yes and it was perfect. You were really gentle,” she said smiling. “My fiancée,” she said looking at the ring on her hand.

“My beautiful fiancée. I’m so happy,” I said lacing my hand with hers and kissing her.

“But you didn’t...do you want me to?” she said moving her hands down my back.

“You don’t have to. We’ve got all the time in the world.”

“You’ve been putting me first for long enough,” she said kissing me hard.

 

 

The Next Morning

 

“Umm Krys that feels nice,” I mumbled feeling something on my lips.

“Don’t thank me,” I heard her say.

 

My eyes quickly opened to find Jack-Jack my lips.

 

“Oh,” I recoiled wiping them off.

“You normally love his kisses,” Krystal laughed moving him off the mattress.

“Just not when I think it’s you,” I said laying back down again on my stomach facing her.

 

She moved closer to me, laying on her side. The bed sheet fell down to her waist in the movement, exposing her chest. I stared, I thought she would pull it back immediately. 

 

“Hey my eyes are up here,” she said snapping to get my attention.

“It just took me by surprise,” I admitted looking back in her eyes. “I’m not used to seeing, and being with you like this.”

“It’s exciting isn’t it?”

“What?” I asked distracted by her chest again.

“Do I have to cover them to get your attention?” she asked grabbing the sheet.

“Don’t. I’m sorry for staring.”

“It just better not be your favorite part of me,” she said coming closer and resting her head on my pillow, just inches away.

“Of course it isn’t. But it’s a part of you that I haven’t seen very much. My favorite thing about you isn’t something physical, it’s inside you.”

“That’s the person I said yes to,” she said smiling,

 

She then placed her hand on my back rubbing it slowly.

 

“Let’s try this again, good morning,” she said.

“Good morning,” I sighed.

“Last night was...” she said shyly.

“It was?” I encouraged.

“You know,” she said looking down.

“No, I’d really like for you to tell me,” I said putting my hand on her chin and lifting it up.

“It was different than at the hotel.”

“True there was no bath tub involved this time,” I joked.

“You know what I mean. It was better than the last time. We weren’t as afraid.”

“But this isn’t exactly a five star hotel either. It’s just a mattress on the floor and sheets.”

“And you. That is the most important thing,” she said.

“I love waking up next to you.”

“We’ve done that a lot,” she commented.

“But never .”

“Yes that does make a difference,” she said moving her hand down my back. “Speaking of which do you think you are going to get more tattoos?” she asked looking at the different ones I had on my back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter