Resolving

By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

A month later

 

Amber’s Pov

 

“Krys do you want to stay a while longer,” I asked as we were finishing our dance practice.

“Uh yeah if you want,” she said.

“I just thought that we could mess around, and dance some more,” I said putting my hand on her back briefly.

“I’d like that,” she said before drinking some water.

“Hey you two,” Sulli said joining us. “Do you want to go get some food with me?”

“Actually we were going to stay and dance some more,” Krystal told her.

“Really? Ugh I want to hang out with you, but you guys are always busy. You might as well just be married already,” she sighed.

“You can stay if you want,” I told her.

“And have a front row seat to watch you dance all over each other?”

“We don’t,” Krystal denied.

 

Sulli eyed her.

 

“Maybe a little,” Krystal admitted.

“If you can wait until we are done then we could get dinner,” I suggested.

“Ok, I’ll wait,” she said a little disappointed. “I’ll meet up with you later. Keep it PG-13 in the practice room, ok?” 

“Sul,” I said shocked as she waved and left. “What does she think that we have no control at all?”

“No, just you,” Krystal said smirking.

“Hey,” I said following her as she went to the stereo and turned it on.

 

I wrapped her in a playful hold as the music began to fill the room. And it turned from playful into dancing. We both loved to dance, and loved sharing it together. Being close, and working off one another was perfect to me. When we have to learn routines it isn’t as fun. We don’t get to create in the moment and try new things. It does get heated at times when we dance. She just loves teasing me with body rolls.

 

“Why do you do that to me? Especially on stage when you know I’m right behind you?” I asked her as she finished one of her infamous body rolls.

“I do it because I know you’re behind me,” she laughed.

“It’s not fair to make everyone else want you.”

“If I succeed in making the right person want me, I really don’t mind,” she said coming closer.

“Is that a fact?”

“I would say so,” she whispered before turning around and putting my hands on her hips.

“You’re killing me,” I sighed as she continued to move her body in front of me.

 

Suddenly we both heard a knock at the door and froze to see who it was.

 

“I’m sorry to interrupt,” Henry said nervously. “But I was just walking by and....”

 

Krystal moved to turn the music off.

 

“You haven’t responded to my messages,” he said looking at me.

“Krys maybe you should go ahead,” I suggested moving in front of her.

 

I could only think of him shoving her.

 

“Wait please! I need to apologize again for what happened. I hate myself everyday because of it. I wasn’t in my right mind. I would never mean to hurt either one of you,” he said taking a few steps towards us.

“Am let him talk,”Krystal said touching my arm.

“I wanted to tell you sooner but you’ve been avoiding me,” he said sadly.

“You didn’t think that I would be able to easily forgive what you did to Krystal, or Lauren for that matter,” I said harsh.

“But you are my best friend. I made a terrible mistake. And I’ve been talking to Lauren, we are working it out.”

“I forgive you Henry,” Krystal said moving over to give him a hug. “It’s ok, I know that you never intended to hurt anyone,” she said.

“Krys, I can’t tell you how sorry I am,” he said dropping his head.

“I don’t want you to beat yourself up over this anymore. We all need to move on from this,” she said looking between me and him. “That means that you two have to talk to each other. I know you two have missed being around each other. Friendships have their ups and downs but the best ones always work through the hard times. You guys have something special and I would hate to see that end,” she said bringing us closer together. “Before I leave and let you talk. I would at least like to see you hug, or shake hands.”

“Krys...I don’t know about that,” I said.

“She doesn’t have to,” Henry said.

“Am,” she said moving to whisper in my ear. “If you still want to have a best man you are going to have to find a way to fix this,” she whispered squeezing my arm.

 

Struck by the words she said I quickly held my hand out to him. He seemed surprised but shook it relieved. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter