Christmas Eve

By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

A few weeks later

 

Christmas Eve Day

 

Amber’s Pov

 

“So you freaking out yet?” Jackie asked me as I picked her up from the airport.

“You could say that I’ve been in a constant state of anxiety these past few months,” I responded as we both got in the car.

“But today’s the big day. You have everything ready?”

“I think so.”

“You’ve been so secretive about it,” she commented.

“I just don’t want to give away any of the details. I want her to be the first to experience it all, and take it in.”

“I really don’t understand how you became such a romantic. Growing up I never would of thought that would be the case.”

“Well when I was younger I never could really imagine what my future would be like. I didn’t think that there was hope for me to have that fairytale ending. But Krystal is literally my very own princess. Because I’m lucky enough to have found her, I’m going to pour everything I am into making her happy,” I said confidently.

“I’m so happy for you. You’ve grown up so much these past few years. But just because you are getting engaged doesn’t mean that you won’t always be my little sister.”

“I know that. And I couldn’t have asked for a better sister than you,” I said.

“Man now I’m feeling the pressure to find someone. I can’t believe you are twenty-one and this serious about your relationship.”

“When you know you know. You’ll feel that way someday,” I encouraged. 

“You sure you can’t hook me up with someone from super junior? Anyone of them, I’m flexible,” she said kidding.

“I’ve already introduced you to them, that’s about all I can do. The only one of them that speaks any amount of english is Donghae, and it would be so weird if you were with him. He’s like my big brother.”

“Well if I married him he would actually be your brother,” she laughed.

“No please. There are so many other people out there,” I said shuddering at the thought.

 

At the Dorm Room

 

“Jackie it’s so good to see you,” Krystal said running to hug her when we came in. 

“You too,” Jackie said hugging her tight.

“What no love for me,” I said dragging in Jackie’s heavy bag.

“I see you everyday,” she said over Jackie’s shoulder.

“That makes me feel good,” I said sarcastically.

“Oh don’t be a baby,” she said coming over to give me a brief kiss.

 

Krystal lingered holding onto me and I couldn’t look away from her face.

 

“Why are you smiling like that Jackie?” Krystal asked looking at her.

“It’s just nice to witness two people that are so in love.”

“You aren’t normally this sentimental, you usually like to make fun of our what was it again ‘sickeningly sweet’ love,” Krystal said.

“Maybe it’s the jet lag. Give me a while to get my sarcasm back,” Jackie said taking off her coat.

“Happy Christmas Eve everyone,” Sulli said bouncing into the room.

“Happy Christmas Eve. I’m so excited. This is my favorite holiday. But I’m really nervous about our first full length concert,” Krystal said looking into my eyes.

“It’s going to be so amazing. We’ve worked so hard practicing. We deserve this. It’s been a long four years waiting for it to happen,” I encouraged rubbing her back.

“Yeah no need to worry Krys.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter