The Surprise

By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

An hour later

 

Amber’s Pov

 

As I opened the door to our dorm and walked into the living room, Krystal’s eyes quickly zeroed in on what I was carrying. I had a shopping bag full of stuff in one hand, and blanket over a handled carrier in the other.

 

“What is it hyung? What did you get Soojung?” Sulli asked eagerly. 

 

All of the girls were sitting in the living room talking when I had walked in. I walked right over to the coffee table and set down the carrier on it. When I put it down a small bark came from the under the blanket. Krystal sat up in a flash and removed the blanket to look under it.

 

“No you didn’t. They are so adorable,” she said looking at the two Chihuahua dogs in the carrier.

“Surprise,” I said opening the cage and taking one out to give to her. 

“I wanna hold one,” Sulli whined. I then handed the other smaller white one to Sulli.

“Are you going to keep them here? I didn’t think we were supposed to have pets in the dorm?” Victoria asked being the concerned umma she is.

“I asked the manager to find out if it would be ok because we have been an active group for a couple years, and they know that they can trust us. I asked him about a week ago because I’ve been thinking about it for a while, and he told me that it would be fine as long as they were small dogs. Besides when we are all gone I have a a lot of other friends in the dorms that would be happy to watch them,” I answered.

“This one won’t stop me,” Krystal said giggling, as the small black dog attacked her face.

 

She looked so care free at that moment, this was the right decision. Dogs were always her favorite animal, but her family never had one when she was growing up. I’ve lost count of how many times she has told me that one day she was going to have a dog to call her own. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Luna stand up.

 

“Sorry, I have to go to the theatre. We have a show tonight, manager oppa is waiting for me,” Luna said picking up her bag and walking out.

“Good luck, fighting!” we all said to her.

“We should go too Sulli, the mall is closing early today for some event,” Vic said gesturing to her.

“But I wanna play with the doggy,” she said with a pout.

“They will be here when you get back Sulli. They live here now,” I said.

“Ok, this is one of the best ideas you have had in a while hyung,” she said handing me the dog and bouncing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter