It Starts Now

By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Amber’s Pov

 

 

“So do I get my surprise now?” Krystal asked coming up to me backstage after the show. “I kept up my end of the deal. The show went great.”

“Patience, my love,” I said sweetly.

“My love? Have you ever called me that before?” she asked surprised.

“Well that’s what you are.”

“You brought your a-game today,” she said wrapping her arms around me.

“It’ll only get better as the night goes on,” I said as I saw Jackie from afar.

“Hey guys! You were so great!” Jackie yelled running over to us. “It was amazing to see you perform all those songs I’ve never seen performed before. Am your rap with Kris was hilarious. And the scooter...” she trailed of laughing.

“You did kind of look like a pimp in that coat,” Krystal told me.

“I was totally rocking that look,” I said standing tall.

“Yes and the pineapple overalls were one of your best looks yet,” Jackie said.

“Jackie whats that you are holding?” Krystal asked noticing the clothes bag she was holding for the first time.

“I think Am should tell you.”

“That is the start of your surprise,” I explained to her.

“What is it?” she said excited reaching for it.

“Open it and see,” I said as Jackie held it out to her.

 

She ped it slowly and I saw her eyes get wide.

 

“It’s one of my favorite dresses,” she said excited. “And there’s clothes for you. What are we doing?”

“Go put it on first,” I suggested.

“What are you up to?” she asked taking the dress and walking towards the dressing room.

“Ok here it is,” Jackie said subtly giving me the ring box.

“Thanks so much.”

“No problem.”

“Hey what’s going on?” Luna asked coming over as I quickly put the ring in my pocket.

“I’m taking Krystal out,” I answered.

“That sounds exciting,” Luna said clasping her hands together.

“Wait what’s going on?” Victoria asked coming to join us bringing Sulli with her.

“I’m taking Krystal out to give her her present.”

“Oh I just assumed that we would all spend tonight together. We’ve got an early start again tomorrow. You have to be ready to go,” Victoria said.

“I’m on top of it,” I insisted. 

“What are you going to give her?” Sulli asked curious.

“Sorry I can’t tell you. She is going to be the first to find out.”

“That’s so nice,” Luna said touching my arm. “I hope you have a wonderful time.”

“Thanks I hope it goes well too,” I said letting out a nervous breath. 

“Am you should go ahead and put on your clothes too,” Jackie said handing me the bag.

“Ok,” I said taking it.

“Where is Krystal?” Sulli asked.

“She is changing into the dress I brought for her.”

“I’m going to go see if she needs any help with her make up,” Sulli said skipping off.

 

Jackie followed me to the bathroom and waited outside. I quickly put on the white button down and black pants, and the shoes. But when I tried to put on the red bow tie my hands were shaking too much to get the clasp. Frustrated I opened the door.

 

“Can you help me with this please? My hands won’t stop shaking,” I said to Jackie.

 

She stepped in and closed the door.

 

“Relax,” she said hooking the clasp and adjusting the bow tie before putting down the collar. 

“Oh what if she says no?” I asked in a panic.

“Amber stop it. Don’t freak out. There’s no reason to. Haven’t you said that you two have talked about getting married before?” she asked.

“Yes, you’re right. I’m sorry it just hit me how nervous I am about this. I want it to go perfect. I want it to be everything I’ve planned for so long for it to be.”

“You are putting too much pressure on yourself. This is a very important milestone. But you can’t build it up to be something you can’t live up to. Do the best you can, and I know she is going to think it’s perfect no matter what. Here put this on?” she said holding out my jacket while I put my arms through it.

“It’s going to be ok,” I told myself.

“Better than ok. You look really great. She isn’t going to know what to do with herself,” she said fixing a stray hair.

“You probably won’t see me until the concert tomorrow. But you know how to contact our fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter