Fun in L.A.

By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber’s Pov

 

“Ok, open,” I said taking my hand off her eyes.

“Rodeo Drive! I can’t believe you brought me here,” she said grabbing onto my arm. “ I would’ve thought this would’ve been your worst nightmare to end up here.”

“Not if you’re happy.”

“All we can really do is window shop anyways. It doesn’t get more high end than this,” she said.

“It’s more of the experience of being here. I know how much you like ‘Pretty Woman.’ Today you can be Julia Roberts,” I said holding her hand.

“You want me to be a hooker?” she asked seriously.

“No...that’s not what I meant. I just thought since she shopped...” I babbled.

“I’m joking. It’s cute when you are lost for words,” she said.

“I really thought I’d offended you,” I said letting out a deep breath.

“No, don’t worry.”

 

We made our way down the sidewalk looking at all the shop windows. We went in a few, and looked around, she tried on some things and modeled them for me. Then Krystal fell in love with a coach purse she saw, and had a hard time walking away from it. 

 

“Babe you have like a hundred purses,” I said trying to convince her.

“But this one would go with so many of my outfits,” she responded. “And how many hats do you own?” she asked.

“That’s not the same. They don’t cost nearly as much as this,” I said sheepishly.

“It’s the same concept. But you’re right I don’t need it, and I can always borrow the Lovcat bags when I go out for an event,” she said putting the purse down.

“For lunch I thought we could go to my favorite Mexican restaurant. It’s just ten minutes from here. It has the best burrito’s in all of L.A. Does that sound good?” I asked her.

“That sounds perfect. Much more our style,” she said gripping my hand tight.

 

At the Restaurant

 

“You have to have a bite of mine. It’s great,” I told her holding up my burrito to . 

 

We were sitting on the same side of booth, to be as close as possible. Whenever we go out to eat together and we are not trying to hide, we prefer to sit on the same side of the booth. She took a bite of mine and some of the sauce dripped onto her chin.

 

“That is really good. It might be better than mine,” she said happily still chewing.

“You got a little on your chin,”I said laughing, while wiping it off her chin.

“I love that we can be like this,” she said smiling at me.

“Like what?”

“I never feel self conscious around you. That is one of my favorite parts of our relationship. Before I met you, I always thought that I would want to be perfect around someone that I liked. Be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter