The Truth

By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Amber’s Pov

 

In the Hotel Room

 

“How is she?” I asked Sulli when she came out of their room, closing the door behind her.

 

Victoria and I had been in the room about thirty minutes after getting back from our walk, and this was the first time we had seen any of them come out.

 

“She’s asleep. She didn’t tell us much. We mainly just tried to get her to calm down. She kept saying that she didn’t want you think that you did anything wrong,” Sulli said sitting down on my bed.

“I feel like I don’t even know what is going on anymore. She won’t talk to me, I had no idea she was still this upset. And even though she said I didn’t do anything wrong, I was the one that inadvertently caused this to happen tonight,” I said sadly.

“Hyung, don’t beat yourself up. I think the reason she didn’t want to talk to you was because she was so upset about how she treated you. I mean I don’t know the whole story, but she told us that she was sorry for running away from you. Don’t be so discouraged, I think that she is going to be more willing to talk tomorrow.”

“I hope your right, because we are going to have a busy day and we all need to get through it in one piece.”

 

The Next Morning

 

“Hyung, Krystal’s asking for you,” Sulli said poking her head into the bathroom while I was brushing my teeth.

“Ok, I’m coming.”

“I’ll stay in here so you guys can talk alone.”

“Thanks,” I said putting the tooth brush down and smiling at her on my way into the other room.

“Krys,” I said knocking on the door as I opened it, making sure not to sneak up on her.

“Over here,” she said from the chair she was sitting in.

“Hey.”

“You’re wearing your glasses,” she commented glancing at me for the first time.

“Yeah, I haven’t put in my contacts in yet. I only got up like fifteen minutes ago.”

“You always look so cute when you wear them,” she said giving me a faint smile.

“How are you feeling?” I asked still standing on the other side of the room.

“I don’t know if I can tell you how sorry I am for yesterday. It got so out of hand. I didn’t want to walk away from you, but it seemed like the only way I wouldn’t break down even more.”

“Krys, you know I would do anything to help you. That’s why I’m so confused right now. I want to do whatever is best for you, and if that means that you need some space then that’s what I’ll give you.”

“No! That’s not what I want,” she said standing up and coming over to pull me into a hug. 

 

After about a minute she pulled back to ask, “Why aren’t you hugging me back?” My hands had stayed at my sides the whole time she was hugging me.

 

“I don’t know what is going to upset you. You have to tell me what you want so that I don’t make the mistake of hurting you again.”

“You didn’t hurt me. This is exactly what I was afraid of happening. You could never hurt me,” she said earnestly. 

“Then tell me what made you that upset. You’re keeping me in the dark, and it is only hurting us both.”

“I’m so sorry,” she said moving her hands to the sides of my neck and pulling us closer.

“Let me help you, please,” I whispered.

“Tonight. We can talk tonight, I promise. Ok?” she asked.

“Ok.”

“Now, if you are going to make me ask, can you please give me a real hug?”

 

I did as she asked and put my arms around her for a hug, but it wasn’t as tight as the one she gave me earlier. 

 

“Will you promise me something?” I asked still hugging her.

“What is it?”

“If you are feeling bad for whatever reason I want you to tell me. We have to get through seeing a lot of people today and doing press, and I don’t want you to be overwhelmed. No matter if you are just feeling a little down, let me know so that I can do something about it. Ok? Can you promise me you’ll do that?” 

“I can do that, but I also don’t want you to be worrying about me the wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter