The Airport

By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Amber POV

 

Here we go again. I’m starting to lose count of how many times I’ve been in this airport in the last month. F(x) is in our third week of promotions for our new album, and we have been traveling non-stop. Right now we are returning from a performance in Japan. The Seoul airport is packed with our fans, as always, just trying to get a glimpse of us. Today there are more fans than usual, and I can sense that it makes Krystal nervous. She always feels unease with a lot of people around her. Sometimes she likes to stay close to me to feel more comfortable, but this time she walking behind me with our manger. If I had it my way she would always walk right beside me, but that would raise too many questions about our relationship and we don’t want that attention. Today even though we had the same number of body guards as we normally do, it seemed that the fans were getting closer to us than in the past. If we just keep walking fast, then we will...

 

“AHHH! Don’t touch me. Amber!”

 

My heart sunk. I turned around as fast as I could, when I heard Krystal scream. She was about ten feet behind me and a male fan had his arms around her. As I made my way over to her, I saw our manager trying to pry her free from the man’s arms. Everything was chaos, other fans started to try and touch us, and our body guards were leading Sulli, Vic and Luna away. I wasn’t going anywhere without Krystal. As I was pushing people out of my way, she kept calling my name. When I finally reached her, I looked at her and said, “Krys, kick as hard as you can.” With her kicking him and both me and manager hyung pulling at his arms, she finally came free. She flew right into my arms and one of the bodyguards restrained the man. 

 

“You are safe,” I whispered in her ear.

 

“Amber keep moving,” hyung said as he came behind us. 

 

I quickly put my arm around her and led her towards a hallway.

 

“Amber where are you going?” he asked me. 

 

“We just need a moment ok,” I said opening the handicapped bathroom door.

 

“Make it quick,” I heard him say as I closed the door.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter