My Lovable Girl

By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Krystal’s Pov

 

A few weeks later

 

 

“Hey Am I’m here,” I yelled as I walked into her apartment.

 

She didn’t respond so I moved towards her room hoping to find her. I opened the door and found her watching tv on her bed.

 

“Didn’t you hear me?” I asked.

 

She looked upset, and didn’t respond so I shifted my gaze to see what she was watching. Seeing myself on the screen I was shocked. She was watching my new tv show ‘My Lovable Girl.’ And to make matters worse I was just about to kiss my love interest. I quickly moved to turn the power off, before turning back to her.

 

“I told you not to watch the show,” I said embarrassed.

“Afraid of what I might see,” she said angry.

“I knew it would make you mad. We barely got through my last drama, and I’m the lead in this one.”

“Yeah opposite a guy who is practically old enough to be your father. It’s disgusting,” she said throwing the remote across the room.

“He’s only about ten years older. And he’s a good guy.”

“He’s thirty-two Krystal. He’s a grown man. I don’t like it. I don’t like that you look like the innocent young girl next to him!” she screamed standing up.

“It’s a job. You know the company is always looking for acting jobs for me. I couldn’t say no to a lead role.”

“And not only do you have the thirty-two year old who used to be in love with your dead sister chasing after you, you have that pretty boy from Infinite following you around like a lost puppy. I mean what kind of concept is that for a show? What were the writers thinking?” she asked turning away from me to look in the mirror. “Why should they get to be close to you?” she asked hurt.

“They are not close to me. I know when you watch it on screen it looks that way, but we always have like forty other behind the scenes people in the room watching us. I knew you would get angry, why did you watch when I told you not to?” I asked coming behind her.

“I couldn’t resist. I tried, but I kept thinking the worst. I didn’t know what kind of scenes they were making you film,” she sighed.

“It’s a korean drama. You should know that a peck is about as intimate as it gets.”

“Don’t use the word intimate,” she said rubbing her head out of frustration. 

“Is that what you are afraid of? Me being intimate with someone else?”

“I said not to use that word,” she said turning around to face me.

 

The anger was leaving her, and it was being replaced insecurity. 

 

“Am what is this really about?”

“I miss you,” she admitted in a tone that made me want to cry. “You are always filming. And when I see you after you finish you are too exhausted to do anything. And other times we are together it’s so brief that it feels like a blur. We haven’t had a real sit down meal together in ages. Sure I bring you food when you are on set, but that’s not the same. I’ve been by myself a lot recently. I try to spend more time with my friends, but then it turns out to be a bunch of co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter