Back to Korea

By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Amber’s Pov

 

After a long flight and trip back to the dorm we had finally arrived at around 11:00 that night.  When realized that when we walked in the other girls were asleep. So we brought our suitcases into my room, and just crashed on my bed after changing and brushing our teeth. Right when I was about to turn off the light I got a text message from Henry.

 

“Krys,” I whispered.

“Huh,” she mumbled starting to fall asleep on me.

“Henry wants to hang out tomorrow. Do you want to see Lauren?” I asked.

“Mmm...sounds good,” she yawned.

“Ok I’ll tell them to come over in the morning,” I said sending the text, and then turning off the light.

 

The Next Morning

 

“Hyung you’re back!” Sulli yelled jumping on the bed waking us up.

“Ugh Sul, that hurts,” I groaned.

“Soojung you’re here too,” Sulli said happily.

“Not so loud Sulli,” Krystal said.

“I missed you,” she said.

“It was three days,” I said trying to pull the blanket over my head. 

“I still missed you,” Sulli said snuggling in between us.

“What time is it?” Krys asked.

“Eight,” Sulli answered.

“Ok I’m up,” I said standing up and stretching. “Krys when Henry gets here we are going to out and play some soccer. So I’m going to change into my workout clothes. Then I can get some breakfast started,” I told her.

“Ok,” she said still half asleep.

“Thanks hyung,” Sulli said making herself comfortable in the spot I was just in.

 

I changed into my my athletic shorts and nike t-shirt in the bathroom, before going to the kitchen. I started making omelets when Victoria came into the kitchen.

 

“Oh Am it’s good to see you. You didn’t have to make breakfast when you just got back,” Victoria said putting a hand on my back.

“It’s no trouble.”

“How were your last few days in L.A.?” she asked.

“A lot happened,” I sighed thinking about it.

“If you don’t want to get into it now that’s fine. It’s still early,” she said.

“Thanks. Do you have a schedule today? All of my days are messed up in my head right now.”

“No, I have the day off finally. Yesterday I was busy from seven till six at night,” she said grateful.

 “Well you should enjoy the day,” I told her handing her a finished omelet.

“I will. Are you going out?” She asked noticing my clothes.

“Henry and Lauren are coming over. Me and Henry are going to play soccer,” I explained. 

“Sounds fun,” she said sitting down at the table.

“Amber it’s good to see you,” Luna said walking in the room followed by two barking dogs. 

“It’s good to see you too. And you guys as well,” I said smiling at her and then bending down to greet the puppies.

 

The puppies were taking turns me when Krystal and Sulli finally came out of my bedroom. 

 

“Princess! Jack Jack!” Krystal yelled excited as the dogs ran over to her.

“Krys, I should have known you’d be here too,” Victoria said laughing a little.

“Yeah unnie I am. Just to see your smiling face,” Krys said returning the laugh and picking up Princess.

“Let’s all eat,” I said putting more food on the table. 

“So not too much has been going on with us. Tell us all that happened with you guys after we left,” Luna said after we all sat down.

“We had a really nice dinner with Amber’s sister. The restaurant had the best food,” Krystal said starting to eat. “She also took me to Rodeo Drive,” she said lifting her eyebrows. 

“Oh, I’m so jealous hyung,” Sulli said envious. “You take Krystal to do all the fun stuff.”

“We’ll all do something fun soon,” I said.

“Did you by anything Soojung?” Luna asked.

“No, we just window shopped. Then had lunch at a mexican place, and ended the day at the beach,” Krystal said looking at me.

“I can’t hear anymore. It makes me want a boyfriend too much,” Luna sighed.

 

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. 

 

“It’s them,” I said shoving the rest of the food in my mouth and standing up.

“You are gonna make yourself sick,” Krys said scolding me.

“I’m alright, I promise,” I said putting my dishes in the sink.

 

I went to answer the door and found Henry and Lauren waiting.

 

“Hey guys! Henry I’d invite you in man, but some of the girls are still in their pjs,” I said.

“That’s cool. Are you ready to go?” he asked as Lauren hugged me and came inside to where Krystal was waiting.

“Yeah just let me grab my ball,” I said running back to my room to get it.

 

When I came back out Krystal stopped me by putting her hand on my arm.

 

“I wanted to ask if you wanted to keep what happened with your parents just between us,” she whispered to me.

“Uh, if you want to talk to Lauren about it or the girls that’s fine. I tell Henry almost everything. He helps me de-stress by talking, so whatever helps you is fine with me. Just try not to get too detailed,” I explained.

“I just wanted to make sure.”

“That means a lot. I’ll see you later ok?” I said going through the door.

“Hey wait. No goodbye kiss?” she questioned coming to stand in the door way with me.

“How stupid of me,” I said before giving her a kiss. “Goodbye,” I said sweetly.

“You too Henry,” Lauren said while I moved out of the way so Henry could take my spot.

“Goodbye,” Henry said before giving her a sweet kiss.

“Alright we’re off,” I said grabbing Henry and leading him away down the hall.

 

Krystal’s Pov

 

“What lovable dorks we have on our hands,” Lauren said laughing as I closed the door.

“Do you want something to eat? We were just finishing breakfast,” I explained gesturing to the table.

“Sure,” she said sitting down at Amber’s place and taking some food. 

“It’s good to see you Lauren. We don’t get to hang out that much,” Sulli said to her.

“You too. Next time me and Krys go shopping you should come,” Lauren suggested.

“Yeah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter