Renewed Passion

By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber’s Pov

 

After we got back to the hotel room I hid the ring in a pair of my socks and placed it in my suitcase. Both my dad and Jackie decided to call it a night and go home. It was eleven o’clock and our flight was at nine in the morning. We said our heartfelt goodbyes and they left so we could get some rest.

 

“Careful, you almost missed my mouth completely,” Krystal said eating the ice cream off the spoon I had brought to her lips.

“Sorry,” I said eating the next spoonful for myself.

“Why can’t I feed myself? You got two spoons,” she said looking at me as she sat next to me on the bed.

“Because this is more romantic,” I said giving her more to eat.

“Why are you in such a good mood?” she asked tugging on my shirt and smiling at me.

“We’re here alone, and we have this wonderful ice cream. Why wouldn’t I be happy to be here with you?”

“It’s just with everything that happened today...” she trailed off.

 

I put the ice cream carton down on the night stand and turned back to her. I put a gentle hand on the side of her face and she closed her eyes briefly and leaned into it. I sighed and shifted my hand down to her neck as she opened her eyes again.

 

“I’m sorry if I scared you today,” I said softly.

“I just felt so guilty for not being able to help you. I’m sorry I couldn’t help you the way you always do for me,” she sad trying to not cry.

“Hey, hey...Krys,” I said but she wouldn’t look at me. “Soojungie,” I said as her eyes flickered to mine and then looked away again. “Princess.”

 

That did the trick. She gave me her eyes and didn’t look away again.

 

“There’s my princess. You couldn’t have done anything more to help me today. When I felt like I was slipping I could feel your arms around me. I could feel your softness and your sweet voice, and it gave me hope. It reminded me that even if I felt like my world was ending, it wasn’t because you are my world. You have nothing to feel bad about. Do you believe me?” I asked leaning in closer.

 

She nodded before I pressed my lips to hers. My passion was fueled by the ring that was hidden not five feet away. Her sadness forgotten she was quick to respond to my touches. Once I started to kiss down her face and onto her neck she shifted and gasped.

 

“Do you want to stop?” I asked concerned looking back up at her.

“No, I just wasn’t expecting that,” she said flustered.

“Lay down,” I said.

 

She paused before moving to lay down from her sitting position to having her head on the pillow. I shifted down laying on my side next to her. I reached over to move her hair off her right shoulder. I took a long look at her before leaning slightly over her and kissing her again. I slowly let her hands guide me back to her neck and I continued my assault. I couldn’t help but harder when I felt her grip tighten or a noise escape . She knew it was going to leave a mark, but she didn’t stop me. She liked the way it felt too much. When I let go I kissed my way to the other side of her neck and started again. Buying the ring had lit a new fire inside of me that I hadn’t felt in a while. All I could think about was her. All I cared about was pleasing her. It was like bringing the new excitement and curiosity from the honeymoon phase that we had at the beginning of our relationship back to the forefront of my mind. After I knew that I had most likely left about five different marks on her neck I pulled back.

 

“I’ll stop now.”

“Kiss me again,” she said pulling me closer again.

 

I did and she ran her hands up my arms before moving to kiss my own neck.

 

“Let me return the favor,” she whispered biting down on my skin.

 

I groaned and clinched my fists. After another minute she was satisfied with the mark she had left, and moved my head back so tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter