Never Let Go

By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Amber’s Pov

 

“Oh . What are we going to do? Should I go talk to him? Do I need to punch him or anything? What happened?” I asked rapid fire as soon as she hung up the phone.

“Calm down please,” she said earnestly. “And it would not be beneficial for you to hit your best friend.”

“Well did he hurt her? Cause I might have a hard time stopping myself if he did.”

“I didn’t get too many details, but I told her to come over. I’m just going to try and comfort her. Don’t go and talk to Henry. I think that would be too rash. Don’t assume anything either. Hopefully this is something that can be fixed. I really hope they aren’t done for good. That would not be how I saw this working out. I just always hoped that the four of us would be together for a long time,” she said sadly.

“Ugh this is so annoying. We finally fixed our problem that we were having and now we have to deal with this? How am I not supposed to talk to him when he is right down the hall?” I asked.

“I know that it isn’t going to be easy but you have stay away. He probably thinks you are going to come and find him. Let’s just try to be supportive and give them their space. We can’t try to fix this for them. It’s not our place,” she said.

“I know, but they’re our best friends,” I sighed.

“Yes it really does . It puts us in a weird situation.”

“I knew they were having problems but I didn’t see this coming,” I said.

“You better go before she gets here. I’ll let you know what I find out tomorrow,” she said moving me towards the window.

“Everything was beginning to be perfect for once,” I said opening it.

“I know, just have hope that this will all work out,” she said giving me a kiss.

“Ok, love you,” I said stepping out onto the roof.

“Love you too,” she said waving as I climbed down.

 

Krystal’s Pov

 

Two Hours Later

 

“Krystal I told you that Amber couldn’t stay the night,” Jessica said coming into my room suddenly.

“Jess,” I said surprised, looking away from Lauren.

“Oh I’m sorry. I thought it was Amber that you were in here with,” she said taken aback.

“This is Lauren. She’s spending the night,” I said quickly.

 

Lauren wiped her tears and tried to collect herself.

 

“Again I’m really sorry for interrupting. Of course I know Lauren. We’ve met a few times. I’ll leave, sorry for barging in,” she said backing away.

“You don’t have to leave,” Lauren said meekly. “I’m kind of done talking. Me and Krystal were going to watch a movie and eat ice cream. You can stay if you want. I’m just going to go wash my face first,” she continued moving into my bathroom.

“What happened?” Jess whispered.

“Her boyfriend broke up with her,” I whispered back.

“Oh no. That’s so sad.”

“Yeah they had been together for a while now. We are just trying to have a girl’s night and grieve a little,” I whispered back.

“Feel good movies, and junk food?”

“Pretty much,” I said.

“I’ll go see what we have in the kitchen then,” she said.

“Thanks Jess,” I said smiling at her as she left.

“Is she leaving?” Lauren asked coming back in.

“No she going to see what she can find for us in the kitchen.”

“Oh that’s nice of her,” she said sitting back on the bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter