Memories Cloud my Mind

By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Amber’s Pov

 

“Hello?” Jackie said picking up.

“Hey, I’m glad you picked up. I hate to ask you this but I really need to talk to right now in person. Is there anyway you can come to the hotel for a while?” I asked desperately.

“Yeah I can come. What’s going on? You sound really upset.”

“Krys told me the truth about what happened at the airport and that she has talked to you about it.”

“Oh, I’m glad she finally told you. I know you must be angry but now that you know I think you guys will be really able to work through it,” she said.

“I hope so, but right now I’m kind of freaking out. I really need my sister.”

“Ok I’m coming. It will probably be like twenty minutes until I get there. Try to stay calm, I’m on my way.”

“I’ll wait for you outside,” I said.

“Be there soon.”

“Bye,” I said hanging up.

 

Once I got outside and was sitting on a bench waiting for her I couldn’t stop the flood of memories about my relationship with Krystal that came to my mind. The ones that were sticking out in my mind the most were those first three months we were together before anyone else knew. It is some of the happiest memories I have. We were so innocent and every feeling was new and so intense. We didn’t have to worry about anyone else, it was just about us and what we felt for each other. Since we were keeping it a secret we had to find little ways of showing each other that we cared. In those first few days after the kiss in the bathroom, I kept trying to reassure myself that it really happened. I would sit in the practice room or our dorm room and just stare at her while she talked to one of the other members. When she would finally glance at me and give a shy smile I knew that it was real. We would send flirty texts to each other when we were in the same room because we couldn’t say it out loud. We had no reference or other experience to compare what we were feeling. I fell hard and fast for her, but there is one exact moment that I knew I was in love with her.

 

Flashback

 

We were currently sitting in hair in makeup for a photo shoot that we were doing for kswiss. This was part of our Chu promotions and to get the public more familiar with our faces. The stylist was fixing my hair when I noticed that Krystal was going through the clothing rack with someone that worked for kswiss. She was looking at the outfits the person had picked out for each of us when I heard her say, “I don’t think this is going to work for Amber.”

 

“What do you mean?” the kswiss employee asked her.

“Amber’s got her own style. She likes looser fitting clothes. I just don’t think she would be comfortable in this,” Krystal said in a soft voice, holding the tight fitting women’s tracksuit.

“Well this what we picked out for the shoot. Is there anything else on the rack you think she would like more.”

“I don’t really see anything. Do you have any of your men’s line with you. I think something from the men’s line would suit her sporty personality better,” she said.

“Um...we have some of the men’s line on this rack if you want to look.”

 

I watched in amazement as Krystal looked through all the men’s clothes carefully deciding what she thought I would like best. She had no idea I was watching or that I had over heard her conversation. 

 

“Here these should all be good options,” Krystal said referencing a couple of the tops and shorts. “She will be much more comfortable in these, and you can advertise your women’s and men’s clothes at the same time. She wears a size small,” Krystal said to the other woman.

“Ok, we will get those ready.”

“Thank you,” Krystal said walking back over to sit in the chair next to me, to get her hair finished.

 

When my stylist walked away for a second. I leaned over to her and said, “Thank you for doing that.” She looked confused before she understood what I was talking about.

 

“I didn’t want you to feel uncomfortable. I know some of the outfits you had to wear during our debut promotions made you unhappy. You shouldn’t have to wear something you aren’t comfortable in.”

 

I had one of those sudde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter