Double Couple Fun

By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Amber’s Pov

 

A few days later

 

“Yep I could get used to this,” I sighed watching her cook.

“What?” she asked.

“Helping you cook. Watching you be in my apartment. Envisioning what’s it’s going to be like when we live together. All of it,” I told her. 

“Me too,” she said giving me a side glance from the stove.

“And as a bonus you look really y in that apron.”

“Yesterday I was y in shorts, a few days before that I was y your clothes, I sense a trend here.”

“You are undeniably y in anything you wear. And more importantly when you are not wearing anything,” I told her moving to stand next to her.

“You are being even more suggestive than usual.”

“You’re driving me crazy. You’re all I think about. Even more than normal,” I admitted leaning into her personal space.

“Henry and Lauren are going to be here soon,” she stated trying to encourage me not to start something. “So finish setting the table,” she said putting her hand just below my left shoulder and pushing me away.

“Ow,” I groaned clutching that area.

“What? I didn’t push that hard,” she said concerned coming to me and looking me over.

“It’s nothing,” I said trying to move out of her grasp.

“Let me look,” she said worried undoing the first button on my flannel shirt.

“I’m fine, I promise.”

 

But she continued to undo the buttons determined to make sure I was ok. I knew there was no winning this one. Oh well. When she finished and opened my shirt she looked confused. 

 

“What is this bandage?” she asked touching the white bandage. “Did you hurt yourself?”

“No, nothing like that. It was going to be a surprise.”

“A surprise?”

“Take it off.”

 

She moved my sports bra strap aside and carefully took it off.

 

“You already got a tattoo?” she asked surprise. “Roman numerals?”

“Yeah yesterday. It says March 5th, 2008. The day we met,” I said. “The day my life changed forever.”

 

III.V.MMVIII

 

“I can’t believe you really got one,” she whispered putting the bandage back on.

“Of course I did. I hope you like that I choose this one.”

“I love it,” she said surging forward to kiss me.

 

I held her and stepped back to counter her weight. It quickly turned into full on making out and it didn’t help that my shirt was already open. It was only after I had backed her against the nearest wall that we heard the knock on the door.

 

“They’re here,” I groaned.

“Oh crap,” she whispered pulling away from me. “The chicken is still in the oven,” she continued going to the stove.

 

I was trying to collect myself when I heard them knock again.

 

“Am get the door. And button your shirt,” she said getting my attention.

 

I hurriedly buttoned the shirt and went to open the door.

 

“Hey,” I greeted opening the door.

“Hey. It’s so exciting that you live down the hall from Henry!” Lauren squealed hugging me.

“It is,” I agreed as she moved inside to Krystal.

“Thanks for inviting us. We brought a bottle of wine,” he said holding it.

“Thanks,” I said taking it.

“Why do you look tense?” he asked.

“I’m fine,” I insisted.

“Dude.”

“What?”

“You know your shirt is buttoned wrong,” he said laughing.

“Great,” I muttered. “Take this to Krystal while I fix it,” I said giving him back the bottle.

 

I went into my room for a second and fixed the shirt before coming back out.

 

“Where did you go?” Krystal asked.

“To touch up her make up of course,” Henry said.

“You sure you don’t need reapply your lipstick now that the bathroom’s free Henry?” I joked right back.

“Please mine is guaranteed to last for hours,” he said in a high pitched tone.

“Ok goofballs that’s enough,” Lauren said.

“The food is ready,” Krystal said happily. 

 

We all served ourselves and sat down at my new kitchen table.

 

“So not that I’m complaining but why did you suddenly decide to move out of the dorm?” Lauren asked me when we began to eat. 

“It was just time. I needed my own space, and privacy. I’ve been in the dorm for almost five years,” I answered.

“How do the others girls feel about it?” she asked.

“Pretty good. We’ll still see each other a lot. And it Luna has moved into my old room so none of them has to share anymore.”

“What about you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter