Singing Duo

Two Moons And The Mermaids

At school, Tao and Seri’s marriage never hindered their studies. In fact, they were so inspired to graduate as soon as possible to experience what it’s like to make sacrifices for their future.

Kai and Zelo supported them and even vowed that if ever they have their first born, they will treat that child as their own. Where else would they get this idea but from their hyungs.

However, Seri earned herself a long list of antis because of the guys that surrounded her. She’s just fortunate to have a brother to scare bullies away and keep her sanity intact.

“Don’t even think of touching a hair from my sister…” he cornered a girl in the library. “I don’t hit girls but I wouldn’t think twice if you do it to her!”

“Are you threatening me?” she retaliated.

Sehun deliberately grabbed her jaw. “Ani! Coz if I’m threatening you right now? You’d be tin’ in your pants!”

The girl swallowed hard and he released her. ‘Pathetic human!’

----------

“Where have you been?” Seri asked after Sehun joined them in the cafeteria.

“I had some business to take care…” he sat in between Zelo and Kai.

“And what business would that be?” Tao raised an eyebrow.

Sehun appeared cold and aggressive while eating a sandwich. “Personal business with anyone who tries to hurt my sister.”

“Wooooooo…” she cringed. “Oppa, you’re so cool!”

“Yeah bro! I never thought you had it in you!” Kai nudged him.

They kept teasing Sehun while enjoying their break and would sometimes burst into laughter. During all those time that Tao had an arm around Seri’s shoulder and when Kai whisper into her ear, girls could almost drill a hole with their stares at the back of her head. She was like a walking crosshair where everyone turned her into a target.

But of course, Seri is pretty much untouchable for having 3 Forces and a Warrior.

In the bakeshop, there has been a growing population of loyal female customers.

Daehyun and DO gets bothered the most especially when Shin forces them to sing acapella. Oh how everyone loves their smooth voices. They would stand in the middle of the shop and took turns in singing a song. Jongup also do some freestyle dance when it’s not that crowded.

“Bro!” Shin poked DO’s arm. “It’s kinda boring today, can you lighten up the mood?” he wiggled his eyebrow.

“No can do! I’m tired!” DO took a step and was grabbed by the back of his shirt.

“Yah! Either you sing or I’ll tell all the girls in here about your Pororo briefs!” he threatened.

DO’s eyes widened in fear.  “H-How did…you…know…” he spoke slowly.

“Do you really think that whatever happens in your house never reaches me?” Shin smirked. “You should’ve learned by now not to trust anyone especially when his name starts with a “C”! Kekeke!”

‘Chanyeol? Chen? Hmmm... DO thought. “Aish! Mollah!” he scowled. “But hyuunnnggg… I only wore it once as a punishment from the hyungs! And why can’t you let Xiumin hyung or Chen hyung do it? They can sing too!” he pleaded.

“They’re busy in the kitchen! Besides, you and Daehyun are the crowd favorites! Now go and get your partner!” Shin pushed him.

‘That Pororo brief is such a bad luck! Pft!’ DO once again surrendered at Shin’s persistence and went to Daehyun. “Dae! Let’s go!”

“Where?”

DO pointed at their usual spot with his mouth.

“Again? WAE???” he raged.

“Coz Shin hyung says so!”

The two turned their heads to the counter and saw Shin waving and grinning.

In waiter uniforms and all, DO and Daehyun went to the center and the crowd instantly clapped. They each had a spoon as their mics and it was DO who sang first.

“Lying beside you… Here in… the dark… Feeling your heartbeat… with mine…”

Every girl in the room was left mesmerized and melting. Some would try to touch him but Youngjae has been very protective. “No touching!” he frowned at a girl, she sent him daggers of glares.

When he finished, Daehyun took over with his rendition of Gerogia On My Mind. He once again proved his vocal prowess and the customers couldn’t agree more.

“Dude…” Himchan went behind the counter to watch with Shin. “Who told you about the Pororo thingy anyway?”

“Chanyeol…” he snickered. “He didn’t tell me per se. It just slipped his tongue. Hahaha!”

“Aigooo~ DO will bury him when he finds out.” they snickered.