Revelation

Two Moons And The Mermaids

Nightfall came and Baekhyun still didn’t show up. Himchan was also MIA leaving everyone bothered. Even the kids started missing their playmates.

“Mom? When is Uncle Bacon gonna come home?” Draco asked as you tuck him under the sheets.

You sat on the edge of the bed, caressing his hair. “I don’t know sweetie…but LuLu and Suho appa has been looking for him.”

Luhan came through the door ready to join the little boy. “Uncle Bacon just need time. It’s what grownups do all the time.” He climbed on the bed, cuddling him afterwards. “Don’t worry, buddy. I will look for him again tomorrow.”

The boy looked up to him with pleading eyes. “Can I go with you?”

“Miahnae Draco-ah. You have to stay here with mommy and TenTen.” Luhan softly pinched his cheeks. “We will bring samchon back. Promise.”

“Neehhh…” Draco pouted.

Kris also came with Kirsten over his shoulder, slowly drifting to sleep. “She has been looking for Himchan.” He sighed, tenderly patting her back. “I’m running out of excuses already.”

“He has his reasons. Let’s just wait for him.” Luhan said and kissed the top of Draco’s head. ‘Goodnight, my Draco.’

Kris walked to the bed, carefully laying down his daughter. “I wish Bang would tell us though.”

“Yeah…” Luhan agreed while helping him fix a blanket over her.

He also climbed on the bed and snuggled the little girl to his chest. You watched them as they lull the babies to sleep. There’s that feeling of pure joy running through your veins. Being a parent and wife has been a challenge but having them made everything easy. You didn’t know what to do because you haven’t done it before and it’s a great learning experience. It makes you fall in love with the husbands over and over again.

You leaned over to Luhan with a smile on your lips, kissing his forehead after. “Goodnight, babe.”

“G-goodnight, Sehee.” he murmured. “I love you…”

“I love you too…” you replied and move to other side. “Goodnight, my y Kris.” you whispered in his ear, then kissing his cheek.

His eyes were completely shut when he replied with his usual deep voice. “Hwang Sehee…You shouldn’t talk to me like that.”

You slowly walked back, wriggling your fingers. “Woooo~ I’m scared.”

A pair of hands crawled around your waist, hugging you from behind. “Scared of what?”

Your neck unknowingly turned and saw Yongguk planting kisses all over. “Let’s go babe. I’ll put you to sleep.” he muttered.

Kris smirked. “See why you’re not supposed to tease us? One of us will get you one way or the other.”

All you could ever do is give in to his charm. ‘Why do I even have 4 husbands? Oh dear…’ “I hate you, Kris!” you hissed.

“I love you, Sehee!” he teased.

Yongguk remained hugging you from behind even on your way out. You already lost count at how many times his smooth lips landed on your upper body. “Oh m-my god, Bang…”

“Weh?” he asked in between kisses. “Don’t you…like it? I know…you like it.”

“OPAA!” Seri interrupted, standing straight on your path. “Do you mind?”

He stopped.

Yongguk's raging hormones shattered into pieces transforming to his usual Warrior self. “WHAT?! This is our house! What do you want?!”

“Babe…relax…” you snorted.

Seri’s bratty side also kicked in, glaring at him. “You can have later. Jiwon wants to talk to my sister.”

‘Oh dear lord…why does she have to be that straightforward? Aish!’ you removed Yongguk’s hands and kissed his lips instead. “You go ahead, babe. Wait for me and don’t go to sleep, okay?”

Yongguk happily obliged and retreated to the master’s bedroom. “I’ll get you for this, Hwang Seri.”

Seri watched him strut the hallway in a pair of joggers and white shirt with piercings donning his ears. “Dayyumm…Yongguk oppa is mighty fine. He never gets old. Waaaa~”

You passed her, pushing his hanging jaw to a close. “Wipe the drool. Where’s Jiwon?”

“Over here.” Seri said, leading you to the living room.