Assurance

Two Moons And The Mermaids

At night, Draco and Kirsten continued to beg for Chen’s absurd story telling skills. His stories started to evolve into reality, the characters come to life. Even Exo and BAP got intrigued that they found themselves drifting to sleep as they listened to him as well. The once small crowd of kids was suddenly joined by a huge crowd of young lads.

“Babe…” you whispered to Kris, upon entering the kids’ bedroom, filled with loud snores. “This has got to stop.”

Kris carefully navigated his way in the middle of the floor where bodies of Forces and Warriors lay. “I have to agree on that. This is starting to irritate me.” There he saw his daughter sleeping on Xiumin’s belly. “Aigooo~ my little angel.”

Yongguk also came, making way, kicking Daehyun’s leg. “Dude! Move over! Where’s Draco?”

Daehhyun shifted to one side and cuddled Lay. “O-over there…*yawns*…” he pointed.

The BAP leader kicked everyone aside until reaching the farthest part of the room. There he found Draco drooling all over Chanyeol’s leg. He carefully picked him up, placing him over his shoulders afterwards.

Suho came to your side as the two leaders struggled on their way out. “We should let the kids sleep at the other house. They’ve been staying up late coz of Chen.”

“Yeah…” you agreed. “You and Luhan can do the story telling this time.”

“Yes bro…” Kris murmured, making sure not to wake his mini version. “Kirsten’s been grumpy lately.”

“Same with Draco.” Yongguk whispered, caressing the boy’s back. “Where’s Luhan?”

“Asleep already. Got tired from helping at the bakeshop.” Suho replied. “You guys go ahead.”

You walked to them and kissed their cheeks. “Awww~ My babies. Goodnight, Draco. Goodnight, Kirsten. Goodnight, Kris. Goodnight, Bang.”

Kris and Yongguk gave you kisses and left. “Love you, babe…” they chorused.

Since Exo and BAP cramped in the kids’ bedroom, Suho tangled your fingers together and pulled you to a nearby empty room. “Let’s go to sleep babe.”

“Mhmmm…I’m so tired!” you yawned, stretching your arms out.

As you and Suho cuddled under the soft, white sheets, he started your hair, breathing in the scent of lavender shampoo. “Sehee-ah…”

“Yeah?”

“You know that I love you, right?”

Among the 4 guys, Suho is the least vocal about his feelings. He never fails at doing his duties as husband and father which is why you have the most guilt for him. “Of course babe.” you looked up to him. “Wae? Something wrong?”

“Ani~” he smiled, locking you tighter in his body. “I just want you to know how much I love you and whatever happens, you are the only one who holds my heart. Okay?”

Even when there’s no more space, you scooted closer to his chest, enjoying the warmth. “This is why I’m not scared of anything. Having you and the kids are more than enough. I will never get tired or scared as long as you are with me.”

Suhod smiled and kissed the top of your head. “Goodnight, Hwang Sehee. Saranghae…”

“Saranghae, Suho-ah…” you whispered.