Mermaids

Two Moons And The Mermaids

The onlookers finally dispersed and it was also when your nerves relaxed. Draco and Kirsten sat on the lounge chairs wrapped in towels with Luhan and Kris beside them.

Seri and her boys stood from behind as you kneeled and talked to the kids. “Draco? Kirsten? Do you feel anything weird?”

Although his fingers had wrinkled from the cold water and lips turned purple, the little boy was calm and composed. “I’m okay mom… I swear…” his lips curled up and then he turned to his sister. “I’m more worried for TenTen though…”

All your attention went to the little girl. She was completely silent while resting her head on Kris’ chest. “Baby?” you her hair. “I know you don’t talk that much but can you at least let mommy know that you’re okay…”

That’s when she slowly climbed down and hugged you. She was so cold that you flinched when your skin touched. Her heart was beating at a normal pace yet your eyes grew teary knowing how traumatizing it must’ve been for her. “I’m so sorry baby… I should’ve stayed and watched over you. Forgive mommy, please?”

She looked at you and shook her head, kissing your cheek after.

“Awwww~” you melted.

Kirsten has always been the introvert who rarely speaks but very affectionate and shows her feelings through actions.

Kris stood and snapped his fingers. “Tao!” he called.

Exo-M’s maknae instantly rushed to him. “Yes gege?”

“Stop time for us. I need to take my girls home and Draco also needs to rest.” he ordered. “Before you do that, go tell Lay and Daehyun that we’re going home!”

Apparently, the two were interrogating the girls who rescued Draco and Kirsten from a distance.

“Oh! And let Sehun walk Yeonjae home.” the leader added.

“Neh!” Tao bowed.

When he left, Kris tenderly held your arm and pulled you up. “Babe… We’re leaving.”

“Okay…” you agreed.

Tao came back with Lay and Daehyun and everyone prepared to head home, Exo and BAP style.

The boys took flight when everything froze. Luhan carried Draco, Kirsten was secured in Suho’s clutch, and Kris carried you bridal style. He was soaring thousands of feet in the air making your stomach churn. “I will never get used to this…” you murmured, gripping his white shirt ever so tight, sinking your face in it.

“Bear with it babe… I’ll make up for it later, I swear…”

Flying has always been one of those moments when you feel at one with Kris. It’s his forte after all. He is one with the air. His face glows like a god. His hair flowed with the wind. ‘Damn I’m so lucky!’

It’s also the one thing that gives him the advantage over the three husbands. He can take you anywhere and anytime he wants all by yourselves.

“Wanna check the pyramids in Egypt next week?” he suddenly asked.

“Babe… The kids just got into an accident. No dates for now.”

“Oh right…”

When the roof of the bigger house became visible, Kris descended and your grip loosened. “Whew…” you sighed.

 

----------

 

Mermaids are attractive, gifted and powerful. But since they are mortals, these qualities can create a terrible and darker side. They are always known as mythical creatures who only appeared in movies, cartoons, and fictional stories.

No one, not even Forces or Warriors are aware that they exist in real life. For one, mermaids are half human, half fish. No evidence was found to prove their existence. Second, these girls have been very good in hiding their real identities from the world. They evolved with the humans, enjoying fashion, watching movies, eating the same food, living among us, mingling with our kind.

In the other side of the city, two girls leisurely took a stroll to a nearby park. They are naturally beautiful and much-admired which made heads turn. They enjoy making an effort to catch eyes, often wearing revealing and flashy clothing.

Eunjung, the older of the two, is dishonest, disrespectful and horrible. She is the quiet one but the quick thinker of evil conniving schemes.

Hyomin on the other hand is ruled by her insecurities despite a confident exterior. Her determination often leads her to embrace a haughty and cunning side.

"So! What do you think about today's event?" Eunjung asked, thinking about the swimming incident.

"Fun times!" Hyomin replied. "I have my eyes on two... No! Make it three guys!" she chuckled.

Eunjung stopped and side-eyed her. "Woooo~ Not bad!" she flipped her hair. "I, on the other hand, have four!"

"You !" the other playfully slapped her arm.

"Talking to yourself? Hahaha!" they laughed. "Those guys are so hot! I wonder who those kids were though... I hope not one of them are married or something..."

"Yeah..." Hyomin agreed. "It's not like it will stop us anyway." she added.

Eunjung merely responded with an eyeroll. 'As if!'