Missing

Two Moons And The Mermaids

Morning came and the dining room became packed and noisy as usual. Your system got so immune that nags and whines of who will do the dishes no longer bothered you.

“Tsah!” Luhan clapped, getting their attention. “BAP! It’s your turn today!”

Cheers and boos instantly came.

“Hyung!” Youngjae raised a hand. “We’re one man down!”

“Right!” Kai butted in. “Where’s Himchan hyung by the way! He’s been missing a lot these days!”

“Yeah! It’s unfair! He’s trying to escape chores.” Zelo pouted.

DO added with a pout, “Yeah…He also borrowed my headphones and hasn’t returned it ever since.”

Everyone noticed, even the kids. “Appa, where’s Hmchan samchon?” Draco asked Luhan who then turned to Yongguk.

“Bro, do you know where he is?”

He replied, trying to avoid their gazes. “I sent him for some errands.”

“What errands?” Kris asked while feeding Kirsten.

“Errmmm…” he chewed slowly, thinking of alibis.

Chen suddenly stood, carrying his plate to the sink. “Guys, it’s none of our business. Let’s get to work shall we?”

Half of the crowd followed his suggestion and ignored the discussion, while the others especially the leaders grew suspicious.

When the maknaes and bakeshop team left, you were left with the 4 heads of the household on the table. Yongguk seemed uneasy that his hands were shaking when you held it. “What’s wrong, babe?”

“It’s nothing…” he denied.

Kris and Suho were in front of him, looking at each other rather confused. Luhan who sat on his other side, placed an arm over his shoulder. “Dude, we understand if you don’t want to talk about it. But we’re a family, we have each other’s back no matter what.”

Yongguk heaved a sigh and raised his head up. “It’s almost two months now that I sent Himchan for a mission…”

All of your eyes grew big from the revelation. “…and it’s been a week already since he hasn’t come home.”

“WHAT???” you chorused, Luhan covered his gaping mouth.

That’s when Kris and Suho also sat at edge of their seat, both of them clasping their hands on the table. “Bro, this is serious.” Exo-M’s leader said.

“I know, man.” Yongguk shook his head. “But he insisted not to tell you. I know my bestfriend when he says something like that. He’s like a brother to me so I know how serious he is.”

“Eotteoke?” you worried.

Yongguk suddenly shifted, holding your face trying to calm you. “Babe…Let’s trust Himchan, okay? I know he’s safe and I would know if something happened to him.”

“I still can’t help it. Himchan’s your bestfriend, uncle of Draco and Kirsten, he’s a hyung to the guys.” you added.

BAP’s leader sensed your anxiety since he himself feels it a lot worse. He hugged you and let out a deep breath. “Everything’s gonna be okay, Sehee.”

Luhan also patted Yongguk’s back. “Bang, just let us know if you need anything.”

BAP’s leader pulled away and faced them. “Thanks man…” he smiled. “We’ll just have to be strong like we always do. We have to…for our family.”

He reach out a fist, and so did Kris, Suho and Luhan. “For family.”