Perfection

Two Moons And The Mermaids

The sun was up and its rays warmed your cheeks.

Luhan was sitting on the edge of the bed and watches as you squinted at him, followed by a smile on your lips. “Morning…” you croaked.

“Good morning…” he said.

“Why are you up so early?” you yawned.

“I always wake up early…” he chuckled. “You’re just a heavy sleeper that’s why you hardly notice.”

You pulled out both arms from under the sheets and stretched it towards him. “Come here for a sec…” After taking your hands, you pulled him and he carefully crawled on top of you. “Mmmmm…” you wrapped your arms around his neck. “Can I sleep some more? I mean, we?” you closed your eyes.

Luhan knew he was squishing you with his weight so he rolled to the side, circling your body with his arms and legs. “I really want to…” he your hair. “But what about the breakfast I made?”

Your eyes shot wide open. “You cooked?” he looked down to meet your gaze and nodded. “Sausages? Sunny side up? Fried rice?” you added.

He nodded at every question and even poked the tip of your nose. “I guess it’s my turn to serve the best wife in the entire universe…”

“Awww LuLu~” you cupped his face. “And I’m the luckiest girl there is! Thank you…”

“Anytime babe…” he whispered. With just inches away from each other, Luhan tilted his head to capture the fullness of your lips. He was always tender, sweet, and breathtaking. His warms hands were calm and relaxed at the back of your neck, yet his tongue did all the pleasure inside you.

Your body shivered. Your head whirled.

Your fingers ran through his smooth orange hair, luring him more into your thirst.

A smile formed on his lips. “Babe…” he breathed. “You know exactly what I want right now but I really don’t want to keep the food waiting.”

“Oh right…” you chuckled. “I almost forgot…”

Luhan planted a quick wet kiss and rose. He pulled you out of the bed and brought to the dining room.

There you saw the table filled with a variety of dishes. The utensils were also properly placed, and a vase filled with red roses was set as the centerpiece.

“Wooo~” you took a seat. “I will never get tired of saying this, but I got myself a perfect husband.” he also sat beside you. “A very good cook! Sweetest boyfriend! Loving father! My best friend! I couldn’t ask for more!” you touched his face. “Thank you…” Luhan’s lips curled up. “People may think that having four husbands is wrong, but I couldn’t care less. This is my body and I own this heart. I can love whoever I want, how many I want. Having all of you is the best blessing I could ever have.”

“Yah…” Luhan spoke. “I only made you breakfast… What more if I take you on a romantic date? Tch!” he smirked. “Let’s eat…”

You frowned and grabbed the metal chopsticks. “Thank you for the sweet surprise, my LuLu! I will surely eat a lot!”

“You’re welcome…” he replied.

You also used a metal spoon to taste the seaweed soup first. “Mmmmm!!! This is so good!” you took another.

Luhan only watch from the side as you shove the spoon into your mouth, one after the other. He had an elbow propped on the table and leaning his cheek on it. ‘My wife is so pretty… I’m such a lucky man!’

“Wae?” you stopped to ask after noticing him.

He quickly moved and smooched your lips.

“W-Waeyo?” you stammered.

He moved once again and planted another peck. “Tastes even better…” he mused.

Despite the huge grin on his face, Luhan started eating while you were left staring at him, not knowing how to react. “Babe… The food is getting cold. Eat…”

You snapped out of trance and turned to your bowl. “Oh right…”

He chuckled making you regain composure. “Did Seri talked to Sehun already?”

“Mhmmm!” he mumbled. “And I don’t think he took it nicely.”

“Aigooo~ Poor Jiwon… She’s really nice you know?!”

“Really? Too bad… Sehun hates her to the core.”

You sighed. “Well… If she truly likes my brother, she’ll have to put up with him like how I’m putting up with all four of you!”

“Well excuse me miss… But all four of us have been putting up with a stubborn adrenalin junkie for a wife.” you pouted to your bowl, so Luhan shifted your jaw back to him with one hand. “That’s why we love oh so much! There wouldn’t be Luhan, Suho, Kris, or Yongguk if not for Hwang Sehee.”

You giggled on the spot and looked around. “Speaking of which, where are my other hubbies? My kids too?”

“Aahhh… They went to the bakeshop. Seems like Draco and TenTen ran out of snacks.”

“Oh!” you shrugged and continued eating.