Paranoid

Two Moons And The Mermaids

The maknaes leisurely made their way out of their class after dismissal. Seri walked ahead with Kai while the other three trailed them.

“Hyung!” Zelo called Sehun and Tao. “Look what I can do!”

He dropped his skateboard and hopped onto it with ease. He glided around while showing off his new hobby. “Yeaaahhhh!!!”

Seri turned. “Zelo-ah! Be careful!”

“I got this babe! Trust me!” he seemed confident so she continued talking with Kai.

Zelo circled Tao and Sehun who were getting interested with the way their smiles never disappeared their faces. The youngest maknae stepped off the board and ran along the ground to pick it up. “So? What do you think?” he walked back, panting.

“Nice!” Tao raised a thumb. “Can I try?”

“Sure!” he agreed.

After taking the board, Tao placed the board down and carefully stepped on it. It was easy watching someone do it but way harder in reality. He flailed his long arms for balance as the wheels kept moving back and forth.

“This is harder than I thought!” he wobbled while trying to find his stance.

“It’s okay, hyung! It took me weeks to even stand on it.” Zelo said. “You’ll get the hang of it for sure!”

Just as he was trying to switch his feet, the board slipped from underneath. “!” he hissed.

Due to his superfast reflexes, Tao instinctively snapped his fingers before giving himself a major faceplant.

He blew out an air and wiped the sweat off his forehead. “Whew! That was close!”

“Babe!” Seri ce again. “Not here!”

“And what? Let my pretty face get scarred? Puhleezzz!” he smirked.

“Well turn everything back before anyone notices!” she sneered.

The other three were just laughing and they continued to exit the university when Tao unfroze their surrounding.

Zelo continued playing around and was clearly used to it. He's not the expert type but quickly getting there.

They were just two blocks away from the bakeshop when Sehun grabbed Tao’s wrist. “Hyung! Someone’s watching us!” he whispered in warning.

They immediately stopped.

Tao’s head snapped faster than a speed of light with a pair of narrowed eyes. His vision became tunneled while looking at every angle, corner, direction, almost every nook and cranny of the streets.

Seri and Kai were so busy to be distracted that they kept walking, leaving the three scanning the premises.

“Hyung! I don’t see anything or anyone!” Zelo told Sehun.

“Me too!” Tao added.

“I swear I saw someone!” he kept looking around. ‘I swear I did!’

They spent a good 20 minutes looking around but later gave up. “Yah…” Tao faced him. “We just got out of a werewolf dilemma… I’m still having nightmares from the near transformation and I can still taste that god awful potion lingering in my mouth! It’s nothing, bro!”

“Yeah…” Zelo added. “Relax Sehun hyung…” he raised a finger. “You’re just having an episode of paranoia since your mental state is unstable due to post traumatic stress.” he grinned. “Psychology 101!”

“Uwaaaa~ Good job Dr. House!” Tao snorted and patted his shoulder.

Sehun dropped his shoulders and followed the two who contnued walking. ‘I really hope it’s nothing…’