Meet The Fam

Two Moons And The Mermaids

Sehun’s treatment towards Jiwon didn’t change even when days passed. In fact, he got worse. They meet more often at school but it’s like she never existed. He never talked to her. He would deliberately push her around especially when the rest of the maknaes are not around. His subtle abuses were slowly turning into bullying.

Jiwon came to the bakeshop one lazy afternoon. The door chimes rang as she stepped in and her ears fluttered at a pair of angelic voices.

Daehyun and DO were in the middle of a crowd, singing a duet of ballad song. They blended so well that everyone was left mesmerized and smitten. Their harmony was at point that even the most tone deaf person would sound decent.

Jiwon stood by the door, watching and listening for the first time. ‘Wow… They sound so good!’

“Encore! Encore!  Encore!” the crowd cheered when the duo bowed.

Himchan stepped in. “I’m sorry but my boys needs to get back to work…” everyone booed. “But they promise to come back later!”

“Yaayyyyy!” they cheered once again.

After that, Daehyun went to clean the tables while DO manned the counter.

Jiwon approached him. “Annyeong haseyo!” she bowed. “Uwaaa~ You guys are so good! Seriously!” she reached out a hand and patted his arm in excitement. “Daebak! Aigooo~”

DO was shocked at her actions and could only watch, completely speechless. There have been hordes of girls praising him but none of them made an effect. She was literally glowing in front of him with that simple yet bewitching smile. Her eyes were sparkling. Her tiny dimples on both cheeks were striking.

He choked. ‘Ehh? What’s wrong with me?’ he shook his head. “T-Thanks Jiwon-shi! What brings you over?”

“Seri and I are meeting here…”

“Ahhh… Is there anything I can get you?”

“Uhmmm…” she looked at the board above his head. “One mocha latte and… strawberry mooncake please!”

“Coming right up!” he mused.

Jiwon was looking around when he came back with her food. Never had he realized that he was checking her out from head to toe. She had a pink bow on the side of her head, wearing a lose vintage shirt and skinny jeans, paired with a low cut pink Chucks which shows her brightly colored socks in stripes. He dropped his head and smiled. ‘Cute!’

“Ten bucks says our little earth shaker is in love…” Youngjae whispered to Jongup.

The two actually saw him blushing from afar as they stood and hugged a circular tray,

“Call!” the latter replied.

Jiwon turned and DO snapped. “H-Here you go!”

She took the tray and accidentally brushed her fingers in DO’s hand. “Komawo DO-shi!” she bowed and left.

DO’s eyes grew big and slowly placed a hand over his chest.

Jongup scowled and took a bill from his pocket, and slammed it on Youngjae’s palm.

“Booyah! Always a pleasure doing business with you! Kekeke!” he snickered.

After 30 minutes, Seri came with Tao. He went to the kitchen while she joined her friend. “Hey girl! Ready to go?”

“Where?”

“To our house!”

“Wae? I thought we’re going shopping or something?”

“I changed my mind.” Seri snickered. “Besides, the guys decided to stay home and play football.”

Jiwon hesitated. “I don’t know Seri… I don’t think it’s a good idea.”

“There you go again, Im Jiwon! Sehee unnie has been looking for you! If this is about Sehun oppa, just ignore him!” she frowned.

“I agree, Jiwon!” Tao finally joined them. “Sehun is just being a stubborn kid… Of all people, you should be the one to know that!”

She chuckled. “Yeah… You’re right. He inherited that side of him from Sehee unnie.”

“Right!” Seri mused. “So can we go now?”

“Fine!” Jiwon gave up.

Tao stood and after holding Seri’s hand, he turned to the rest of the guys. “Yo! Football in an hour! We’ll wait for you ay’t!”

“NEH!” they replied.

Xiumin poked his head out of the kitchen door. “We’ll be there as soon as we close the shop!”

With that, the three went ahead while the bakeshop team prepared for closing.

----------

They arrived at the bigger house and were welcomed by a yard full of guys in football uniforms. Draco and Kirsten squeezed through their legs and looked up to the visitor with the biggest grin on their faces.

“Annyeong haseyo! Draco imnida! The most handsome boy in this house, at your service!” he saluted, Exo and BAP nodded in agreement.

Kirsten was rather calm and reserved. She placed both hands on her tummy and bowed ninety degrees. “Annyeong haseyo… I’m Kirsten…”

Jiwon kneeled and touched their faces. “Aigooo~ Annyeong haseyo… My name is Im Jiwon. It’s nice to meet you.”

You came out of the main door with Kris when you saw the commotion by the fence. “YAH! Im Jiwon!” you quickly ran to them.

“Unnie!” she stood and lunged for a hug.

“Aigooo~” you hugged her back. “You grew up so fast!” you slightly pushed her shoulder to have a look. “And pretty too! Do you have a boyfriend already?”

“Unniieeee…” she murmured.

You looked around and noticed everyone’s presence. Seri was silently laughing while Sehun rolled his eyes.  “Aahhh… Don’t mind them. It’s true anyway!” you pulled her hand. “Let’s go over there.”

Seri and the kids followed as well.

The three of you sat on the porch while Draco, Kirsten and Kekemato took the lower steps, holding colorful flags. The guys were dividing themselves when the bakeshop team arrived wearing their respective uniforms already.

“Mom? Can I play with them?” Draco sulked.

“Sorry baby… Can’t you see how big your daddies and uncles are? You’ll get squished in no time.” you explained.

“Does that mean we’ll just sit here and watch?”

“Mhmmm! And we need to make sure that they will not fight!”

His face turned evil and rubbed his palms together. “Don’t worry mom! I have everything under control.”

Jiwon leaned closer to Seri. “What does he mean?”

“Oh! Draco has the same power with Luhan oppa but waaayyyyy powerful. He can break up a fight in just palm of his hand. Kekeke~”

“Jinjja?” she nodded. “That’s so cool!”

“PLAY BALL!!!” Yongguk hollered and the game started.

Although the yard was smaller compared to a normal football field, it was still enough to accommodate 18 guys. Exo-M took Zelo, Jongup, and Youngjae, while Exo-K have Daehyun, Himchan, and Yongguk. If it was the real deal, Kris’ team was at a huge advantage. They were a lot bigger, keen, and have good teamwork. The opposing team got speed on their side but was like chickens with their heads cut off. They were just running around not knowing where to go especially that Kai and Baekhyun kept checking their outfits.

“Yah! Pay attention” Suho glowered. “This is not a fashion show! Aish!”

Both guys dropped their shoulders and forced their feet to move.

“DADA! DADA! DADA! YA! YA! YA” Draco and Kirsten cheered in rhythm, flailing the flagsin the air. “YEOLLIE! CHANNIE! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!”

“I guess it’s safe to say who their faves are…” Jiwon whispered to Seri.

“Uh-huh!” she agreed.

The husbands gained strength at their tiny voices and seeing them clapping and waving gave them energy.

Seri also didn’t let the moment pass. She stood and cupped . “TAO! ZELO-AH! KAI!!! SARANGHAE!!!”

“Eewwww~” you cringed.

Jiwon chuckled and shook her head.

You watched them on the side when Seri sat back down and elbowed her friend. “Your turn!”

“Mwoh? What do you mean my turn?”

“Cheer for Sehun oppa! GO!” she pushed her shoulder.

“Are you crazy? No way!” Jiwon refused.

Seri’s lips curled into something devilish and suddenly yelled. “SEHUN OPPAAAAA!!!”

He turned to the porch and Seri grabbed Jiwon’s hand and deliberately raised it like waving to him.

“Yaaahhhhh…” Jiwon pulled her arm down but Seri proved to be stronger. “Seri-ah… What the hell?”

Your attention shifted to the yard and saw Sehun delivering a glare, then continued playing. “Aigooo~ Our Sehunnie is one tough nut crack.” you sighed.

“And so are you!” Seri dropped Jiwon’s hand and they chuckled.

Everything took a huge turn when heavy drops of water came down from the sky. It rained so hard that you had to take cover under a huge umbrella where a table and chairs were propped.

The guys on the other hand got soaked in an instant. Your jaws dropped to the ground when each of them took their shirts off all at once.

Jiwon immediately covered her face, but later parted her fingers for her eyes to see. “Oh wow…” she gulped.

Shirtless and all, dripping wet hair and bared chests, Exo and BAP continued with the game.

 “Why thank you goddess of abs!” Seri praised.

“Aigooo Seri-ah… You never changed one bit!” her friend remarked.

“Yeah… Once a ert, always a ert!” you snorted.

“I’m not a ert!” she defended. “I just know…”

“…how to appreciate beauty!” you and Jiwon finished for her.

Draco suddenly stood trying to tug his shirt off. “Mom… Help me! I wanna play under the rain too!”

“Andwae Draco-ah!” you said. “You’ll get sick!”

He stopped and turned to you with puppy eyes. “Moommm… Pleeaaasssee?”

Jiwon was left frozen when Chanyeol came and brushed up his wet hair. ‘Woooo~ I never thought he have it in him…’ she blinked.

“Sehee-ah! Luhan hyung told me to get Draco!” he panted.

“Mwoh? No! He’ll get sick!” you argued.

Himchan also came. “Sehee-ah! Kris told me to get TenTen!” he said.

Jiwon’s eyes shifted to him. ‘Is this live or what? Uwaaa~’

“Mwoh? Yah! Are you deaf? I said, no!” you added.

The kids simply smiled at them and were quickly snatched away.

“YAAHHH!!!” you yelled.