Uninvited

Two Moons And The Mermaids

“Good morning!” you loudly cheered after sitting up and stretching your arms up.

Kris was still snoring beside you and had an arm draping on your tummy.

“Kriiiissss… Wake up…” you nagged, poking his bared back.

“S-Shireeoo…” then easily pulled you down with his strength. He heaved you closer to his body, locking you with his long legs.

“Babe, you’re heavy…” you squirmed.

“Then stop moving…” he muttered.

You surrendered and ended up staring at him, tracing the slopes of his glorious face with the tip of a finger. ‘Those lashes… Those lips… That handsome face… Damn I’m lucky!’

His eyes slowly opened, his bony fingers reached your face. “I love you…” he whispered.

“I love you…” you replied.

It was so sweet and spine tingling that you unknowingly bit your lip afterwards. ‘Very lucky!’

Kris faintly smirked and felt his warm breaths on your face. “Good morning…” he said.

Next thing you heard was your lips locking and his satisfied moan. ‘How can I even survive if I wake up every morning with this girl beside me? !’ His hands slowly crept from behind, finding its way under your top.

That has always been your mornings with Kris. He showers you with kisses, he makes wonders with his aggressive side.

“Dada…” Kirsten walked in groggy, rubbing her eyes, hugging Ace.

“I ain’t done with you babe…” Kris simply pulled away, lifting his head towards the door. “Yes sweetheart?”

His mini version climbed on the bed and sat crossed leg by your feet. “I’m hung-gwy…”

“Awww~ Come here….” Kris easily carried her and after lying back down, he lowered her on his chest. You scooted beside him, fixing her bed hair. “What does my TenTen wants?”

“Fruit Loopth~” she smiled.

“Okay! But kiss dada first!” he demanded.

Kirsten quickly stooped down and pecked his puckering lips. “Also mommy…” he added.

She did the same after reaching out to you. “Thank you!” you pinched her cheek.

“Do you still get nightmares?” Kris asked.

“Ahh…niii~” she playfully replied while squishing the alpaca’s ears. “Uncle ChenChen is jjang!”

Your lips arched downwards. “Not bad! I guess he toned down the not-so-amusing fairytales! Kekeke!” you snickered.

“Yeah…” Kris carried her tiny frame and towed you out of the room. “Gaja! My girls must never go hungry!”

As you walk down the stairs, you noticed Kirsten turning sad while resting her chin on Kris’ shoulder. The stuffed toy she was holding also slipped from her grasp.

“Are you okay, baby?” you wondered.

She avoided and sunk her face in Kris’ neck.

‘What’s wrong with her? Hmmmm…’ that’s when your ears picked up two strange high pitched voices from the dining room. You peeked passed your husband’s arm and there they are, sitting on the same table where you eat, Eunjung and Hyomin chatting with Baekhyun and the other three husbands.

“Good morning Kris!” they greeted.

“W-What are you doing here?” he asked.

“I met them on the way home from the grocery store!” Baekhyun butted in.

You walked over to him, sending a warning stare. “Can we talk for a minute?”

‘Oh !’ he swallowed. “O-Okay…”

Baekhyun stood, clearly scared after getting the message. He followed you until the living room.

“Baek… I’m not being rude or anything but if you wannna take some girls home, do it somewhere else. Maybe on that one…” you nodded towards the bigger house. “But not here. I don’t want the kids getting the idea that this house is open to anyone who wants to come…”

“Whoa… Chill girl!” Baekhyun laughed. “What's with the overreaction? Are you threatened by Eunjung and Hyomin? They’re harmless!” he reasoned.

“I’m not threatened.” you calmly said. “It’s called decency and there’s a huge difference with the two.”

He dropped his head, pouting. “Miahnae… They asked if they could come over and I said yes just like that...” his shoulders dropped.

“It’s okay! Learn to say no next time, ara?” you patted his head.

“Neehhh…” he moped.

“Because of that you’ll be washing the dishes today.” you walked out.

“Mwoh?” he snapped. “Unfair!”

“Ask those two to help you then!” you snickered.

“Oh c’mon Sehee!” he followed, still nagging. “Yaahhh!”

The smirk on your face didn’t disappear until taking a seat between Luhan and Suho. It was replaced by a forced smile towards the visitors. “Hi… Sorry about that. I just had to remind Bacon about his duties.”

“No biggie!” Eunjung grinned.

“Yeah! Not at all!” Hyomin agreed.

With that, the sweet morning turned sour, mostly cringeworthy from the ear wrenching shrieks of two girls who clearly flirts with every guy around them.

‘Oh how I wish I have Kai’s ability right now…’ you sighed.