Misunderstanding

Two Moons And The Mermaids

DO bent down, looking straight to her eyes, offering a hand.

“I hope you don’t mind. I just wanna know what it feels like dancing with an earthling.”

Jiwon chuckled. “That is by far the weirdest pick up line ever...but… okay.” she took his hand.

The feeling of winning the lottery flooded DO’s body. He was on cloud nine. He was jittery all over. He can’t stop from shaking and despite his palms getting sweaty, his fingers made its way through the gaps of her hand. He pulled her to the middle, placed both her hands behind his neck, gently held the slender of her waist, and stared deeper into her eyes. ‘Wow! I never thought she could be this beautiful…’ “Thank you…” he whispered.

“For what?” she asked, swaying together in the slow melody.

“For saying yes.” he replied.

A smile formed on her lips, reading the expression on his face. “So what does it feel like dancing with an earthling?”

“A million bucks!” his eyes smiled, biting his lower lip afterwards.

Jiwon and DO were too caught up to notice everyone watching them giggling at each other, whispering to each other.

“Awww~ They make the cutest couple!” Seri remarked, placing a palm over her chest. “I’m wondering how DO got the courage to ask her though…”

Zelo smirked. “He had a little push! Right hyung?” he eyed Tao.

“Mhmmm! And a little threat!” Exo-M’s maknae smirked.

“What threat?” she questioned, glowering at their faces.

“Relax babe…” Tao placed an arm around her shoulder. “We only told him to make a move or we’ll tell Jiwon about his Pororo briefs! Kekekeke~”

They snorted. “Hahahaha…”

“Poor DO! Forever haunted by an underwear!” Seri laughed.

Back on the dance floor, Jiwon couldn’t pull away from DO’s charms. He was utterly handsome. His round eyes sparkle underneath the stars. His face radiates through the moonlight. “Errmmm… Can I ask you something?” she asked.

“Sure!” he smiled, strands of hair to the side.

“Why are you being nice to me?”

DO forgot to breathe at that point. It will be the first time he spills all the jarred emotions in his chest. He took a moment to search her face, getting a tiny boost of confidence from it. “I uhmmm… I like…”

“We need to talk!” Sehun came out of nowhere, grabbing DO’s arm.

“Dude! What the hell?” DO pushed him.

Jiwon froze on the spot not knowing what to do.

“! We got trouble!” Kai snapped and teleported to the three.

The rest of the pack came in a second, breaking the two who were already at each other’s faces.

“What’s wrong with you?” DO snarled.

“I said, we need to talk!” Sehun retaliated.

“SEHUN! DO!” Kris roared. “Stop this right now!”

Sehun’s veins burned in anger and was ready to fight at any moment. He turned to Kris with a very tensed face. “HYUNG! THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND DO SO OFF!”

Kris immediately grabbed his collar, raising him off the ground. “WHAT THE DID YOU JUST SAY? HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHO I AM?”

Seri pulled Jiwon away from the hostile ground while you squeezed in between them. “Kris! Calm the down!” and broke them apart with all your strength by placing your palms on their chest. “Sehun! STOP!!!”

Your brother stepped back and averted his raging attention to DO. “YOU! ME! OUTSIDE!”

DO shoved every hand holding his shoulders, took off his blazer and slammed it to the ground, then gladly soared to the sky, following Sehun.