Love Virus

Two Moons And The Mermaids

Next thing you know, Yongguk came being followed by Tao and Youngjae. He grabbed your hand and pulled you into the rain, and so were the girls.

The ground has turned muddy and slippery, and as you jog from behind, puddles of water mixed with soil splashed on your legs. You even had to yell through the noisy rain. “BANNGGG!!! STOP! SERIOUSLY!”

He stopped and turned. You swallowed hard at the reality of his washboard abs, above the knee shorts, knee high socks, and spiked shoes. He’s one person that left you scared. What more if he leads you into the pack? “I uhmmm… I don’t wanna play!!!”

“Oh yes you are!” he replied and pulled you again.

‘I’m so dead!’ you thought. At that point, your hair and clothes are completely drenched. ‘Of all days! Why did I even wear denim shorts and white t-shirt today? Pft!’

Upon reaching the middle of the yard, Seri was already surrounded by Tao, Zelo, and Kai. Jiwon was also in the comforts of Youngjae, Jongup, and Daehyun. Draco and Kirsten were also sitting on Himchan and Chanyeol’s lap who were on the ground watching from the side.

“Bang? The kids might get sick!” you said.

“No, they won’t! They’re healthy as an ox! Besides, Lay can always heal them.” he snickered.

You smacked his arm. “Idiot! You better make sure or it’s your !” you warned.

Besides being wet, your legs were so dirty and everyone could already see your red lacey bra. Kris came and smirked. He snatched his football shirt from the back of his waist and slipped it over your head. “There are only four people who can see beneath that shirt. Wear this!”

“Why am I here anyway?” you questioned while he helped you.

“We’re playing dodgeball and you girls are joining us!” he answered.

“Mwoh? And are you planning to use the same ball?” they nodded. “Are you serious? There’s a specific ball for that game. Are you trying to knock people out?”

Yongguk patted your head. “Do you really think we will let anyone hit you? Tch! Know better, Hwang Sehee!”

“ARE WE PLAYING OR WHAT???” Lay hollered from afar tossing the football from one hand to another.

“We’re coming!” Kris replied and held your hand. “Let’s go babe!”

Your heart sunk at the pits of your stomach at the thought of playing with a bunch of Forces and Warriors. For one, they’re super strong. Second, their aim is super accurate.

There’s DO, Sehun, and Baekhyun on one end. Lay, Chen, and Xiumin on the opposite side. Those at the middle were you, Seri ,and Jiwon who each has your own half barriers.

Seri was in a different state of happiness while hugging Kai’s glorious body from behind. Tao and Zelo also stood guard beside him.

Jiwon, left a gap while staring at Jongup’s y back with Youngjae and Daehyun beside him.

If wearing his oversized shirt wasn’t enough, Kris secured his hand over your hands which were latched on his hips. Suho, Luhan, and Yongguk also surrounded you.

“LULU!!!” Draco shouted. “Don’t let mommy get hurt!” he added.

“Don’t worry buddy! Mommy is safe!” Luhan raised a thumb.

A deafening thunder suddenly made you flinch.

“Sorry! Force of habit!” Chen snickered. “PLAY BALL!!!” he added.

Everyone moved in a blink eye when the ball zinged in different direction. It’s like being in a middle of crossfire where bullets passed through your ears. The guys also moved so fast and you could hardly even see the other girls. ‘I hope Seri and Jiwon are okay…’

The rain grew stronger making you shiver like a wet cat. Kris felt your fingers grew stiff and shaking so he laced them together.

Having the strongest from both groups put you at ease. Three leaders and a telekinetic, what more can you ask for?

Amazingly, Jiwon and Daehyun have so much chemistry even if they were left to look after each other. Seri have Tao and Kai while you still have all four husbands.

On other side of the field, Sehun has his eyes on a particular target. Even Chen and Lay who was on the opposite end noticed how tensed he was getting with the way he throws the ball.

Too bad for him, three of the BAP guys were willing to take those shots.

“Dude! Is Sehun still not over his hate with Jiwon?” Lay asked.

“I don’t think so…” Chen clucked his tongue.

They continued playing until Kai got hit and Suho got shot on the foot out of dumb luck.

Sehun picked up the ball and saw an opportunity. Daehyun crouched to tie his shoelace, leaving Jiwon very open.

It’s like a demon possessed him when he gripped the ball and drained all his energy in it. He took one step back and pitched the ball in full force.

Everyone was stunned. You even covered your mouth in disbelief.

“JIWONNIEEEE! WATCH OUT!!!” Seri shouted.

The smile from Jiwon’s face completely disappeared. There’s nothing scarier than seeing a ball of fire coming straight at you, at super fast rate. ‘Oh my god…’ she froze.

Luhan immediately raised his hand but was already too late.

Jiwon closed her eyes and the ball made impact. When she opened her eyes, DO was standing in front of her with arms stretch out. The ball bounced from the back of his head and flew somewhere.“D-DO? G-Gwenchana?”

“Of course!” he simply scratched the spot. “Super human remember?” he shyly smiled.

“Oh right… Thanks for reminding me…” she chuckled but his shirtless self caught her tongue tied. ‘Don’t pass out Im Jiwon! You weren’t hit by a ball for goodness sake!’ she shook her worries away and smiled to him wholeheartedly. “Thanks for saving me, DO-shi... I owe you one.”

“Jiwon-ah!” Seri ran to her. “Are you okay?” her friend nodded.

As the girls went to the house, DO placed a hand over his chest. ‘Huh???’ he tilted his head in curiosity. ‘Hmmm… I think I should let Lay hyung check me…’

“Babe…” you elbowed Kris. “Are you seeing what I’m seeing?”

“Mhmmm! And it’s very interesting!” he said.

When you looked around, that’s when you saw Sehun completely furious and then taking a giant leap, landing on the porch. He stormed into the house and slammed the door. “Very interesting indeed…”

That little incident marked the end of the game. The rest of Exo and BAP followed Sehun while Suho took the kids to the smaller house for a bath.

You also took a step but Kris grabbed your hand. He twirled you around and circled both arms around your back. “Let’s stay here for a while…” he pressed his forehead on yours.

“Wae?” you smiled.

“Because I said so…” he pecked your lips.

You leaned away. “What if I don’t want to?”

He stooped closer. “Sorry babe… You have no other option…”

One hand crept up to the back of your head. He gently pressed it closer until your lips touched.

When you parted your lips to catch a breath, Kris slipped his tongue in and gave you a taste of him. ‘Always sweet… Mmmm…’

The rain didn’t stopped and every drop smashing on your face made you flinch. Through it all, Kris left your knees weakened and the fact that you’re clinging onto his wet and exposed biceps heated up your freezing fingers. He also shifted his head to an angle when your noses touched.

“Mmmm…” he groaned. “I never thought…kissing under the rain…is such a turn on…”

You quickly pulled away and looked to the ground. “Achoooo!” you sniffed. “Achoo!”

“Seems like wifey got the love virus!” he chuckled.

“That’s so lame, Kris…” you slapped his arm. “Achoo!”

Then he picked you up bridal style. “And seems like you need a warm bath! Gaja!” he grinned.