Game On

Two Moons And The Mermaids

You watched as the three leaders followed their suit. They strictly prohibited the rest of Exo and BAP to stay behind. It was after all something personal and if a fight breaks out, they are the ones who can easily stop them.

They landed at a vacant lot just a block away from Jiwon’s house. Sehun and DO have already engaged in a fist fight, throwing powerful punches here and there. The maknae straddled his hyung, hurling balled hands left and right. The other simply kicked him away and landed a solid knee on the stomach.

“Aren’t we supposed to stop them?” Suho asked.

“Tch! Let them be! They’ll eventually get tired!” Kris smirked.

“Yeah… They should learn something after this! Heh!” Yongguk agreed.

The leaders watched as if in an octagon ring. DO spit the blood dripping from his lip, Sehun wiped the huge gash on his forehead.

“Jiwon is not someone to play with!” maknae panted.

“SERIOUSLY??? You’re talking to the wrong person!” DO smirked.

Sehun knew DO’s feelings at that moment. It’s like a bulb lighting in his head. “She liked me first!” he pushed him.

Then the exchange of argument started.

“You treated her like trash!” DO stood ground.

“It was a mistake!”

“You were being a jerk!”

“I didn't know!”

“Well you're hurting her!”

From standing a few feet away, now back at each other’s faces. “I ing regret it a'right?” Sehun toned down.

“WHY???” DO growled.

“COZ I LIKE HER!!!”

The leaders were left amused as their gut feelings were true after all. Even DO felt an anvil dropped on his chest, fuelling his anger. “LIKE??? WHAT ABOUT YEONJAE? YOU LIKE HER TOO, REMEMBER? OR ARE YOU PLANNING ON USING JIWON AS YOUR PLAN B IF YOUR “FIRST LOVE” DOESN’T WORK OUT? IS THAT IT?”

“ YOU! HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME!”

“Whoa! Whoa!” Yongguk finally stepped in. “I think it’s time for you to stop whether you like it or not!”

Kris also went to DO’s side, while Suho to Sehun. “I agree!” Exo-M’s leader added. “It’s safe to say that both of you like Jiwon…”

“…and just think of this as healthy competition!” Exo-K’s leader suggested. “No more fights! Just plain rivalry! I don’t care how you do it, just no fighting anymore!”

Both guys pulled back.

“It’s Jiwon’s birthday and the least you can do is give her the happiness she wanted…” Yongguk said. “…not bloody faces!”

“ this!” Sehun shoved Suho’s arm and took a giant leap.

----------

When they touched base, half of the pack went to Sehun, and the other to DO.

Jiwon on the other hand was clueless where to go. They were on opposite ends so it was clearly a huge decision to make. Is it the one she genuinely liked since day one, or the one whom she grew attached with?

‘DO?’ she moved one step to the right. ‘Sehun?’ she made another one to the left. ‘Aish!’

After taking a deep breath and closing her eyes, her feet moved when her instincts made the decision.

“Why are you here?” Sehun asked, looking away.

You and the guys surrounding him left them for an alone time. Jiwon pulled a chair closer to him and wiped his face with a damp towel.

“You’re such an idiot, don’t you know that?” she scolded.

Sehun suddenly held her wrist, shifting his intense glare to her. “You’re not answering the damn question! Why are you here?”

“Coz I want to, okay? Gosh!”

He softened at her tender gaze, even his grip became relaxed. “I’m sorry, Jiwon… I didn’t mean to hurt you. I’m really sorry…”

She smiled and continued wiping his face. “It’s okay…  I deserve it anyway.”

Sehun watch her intently. Despite the throbbing pain in different parts of his body, the way she was being careful with him was more than enough to numb it all. “Jiwon?”

“Hmmm?”

“C-Can we be friends?”

She instantly stopped. It was the moment she wanted since forever and it was her who felt like a million bucks. “F-Friends?” she questioned and he faintly nodded. “O-Okay…” she answered.

“DO-AHHHH!!!” Daehyun called.

He can no longer bear watching the two so he walked out while being treated by the BAP member.

“Hey!” Jiwon ran after him. “DO! YAAHHHH!!!”

“Get away! Leave me alone!” he increased his pace with fists shaking on his side.

Jiwon had to match his long strides so she sprinted and stopped in front of him. “What’s wrong?” she panted.

“Wrong? You’re asking me what’s wrong?” he fumed. “I hate you, Jiwon!” and moved to the side, avoiding her path.

She grabbed his arm and once again stopped in front of him. “Mwoh? B-but why? What did I do?”

DO turned back, crossing his hands behind his head, trying to suppress his anger while looking up. “Why do you have to go to him? Why not me?”

Jiwon reached up to his face and pulled it down. “Listen to me okay?” he sighed. “I know how strong you are! You can stand up on your own! Heck you can handle everything! And being the hyung between you two, I know you wouldn’t mind if I go to him!” she said.

“Well I obviously mind!” he looked away.

She shifted his jaw back to her. “Yah… I was expecting Sehun to be the baby but I guess there’s two of you now.” she chuckled. “Seriously DO… Don’t take it against me, please? After all that happened, Sehun needs a friend and that’s us…”

“You really like him, do you?” he asked and she nodded. “What can he do that I can’t? What can he make you feel that I can’t? What does he have that I don’t? Can’t you feel that way for me? Is it really that hard to like me?”

Jiwon’s jaw dropped and could only ask for assurance. “Y-You like m-me?”

“Yes, you idiot!” he knocked her head.

“Oh!” she rubbed the spot.

“It actually took a lot of hints from the guys before I realized what I feel for you is real.”

“Ehh? Uhmmm…” she scratched her head.

DO held her hand and touched her face with the other. “Hey! Let’s take it one day at a time, okay? Get to know better, go through some phases and we’ll take it from there!”

“O-Okay!” she then pulled him back to the house. “Let’s start with this first!”

DO found himself standing in front of Sehun.

“It’s my birthday! I demand for you to stop fighting this instant!” she said.

They hesitated at first but it was DO who reached out. “Sorry bro!”

With a little push from Chanyeol, Sehun shook his hand and pulled him for a hug. “Yeah… Me too!”

“Okay! Since that’s done!” Kai pushed them aside and pulled Jiwon away from them. “Im taking her back now! You guys are horrible at boyfriend duties! Watch and learn kids!”

Jiwon side-eyed Seri with a raised eyebrow. “He’s not lying! Kai is one helluva lover! Kekeke!”

DO simply smirked. ‘Tch! The world just doesn’t know what I’m capable of!’