Girls Only

Two Moons And The Mermaids

“Yo sis, what’s up with Sehun and Yeonjae now? I haven’t heard or seen them together for a while.” you asked Seri after meeting with her at the local coffee shop. It’s that time of the month for girl talk with no husbands or boyfriends around.

After taking a sip from a large cup of frappe in that same spot outside, she lazily sat with feet rested on another chair. “Tch! Those two are inseparable. He goes with her after school… She brings him food during lunch.”

“Jinjja?” you gawked after drinking from your cup. “What about Jiwon?”

“I have my means of keeping my best friend out of there sight. She won’t say it but I know she’ll get hurt if she sees them.” she sighed. “Thank God for DO though…”

“Wae?” you chewed the straw.

“Coz he knows how to make Jiwon laugh which I could never do for the last 10 years.” she smirked.

You lowered your drink and also slouched. “Woooo~ DO is bringing it on!” you snorted. “Wait… but is he aware of Jiwon’s obsession with brother dearest?”

“I’m pretty sure he’s aware. You know how Exo and BAP are when it comes to their kokoros. Hihihi~”

“What??? That sound so funny!” you laughed. “…and yeah… they’re very good at hiding it too!”

“I think Jiwon doesn’t like Sehun anymore…”

You choked. “M-Mwoh?” you waved your hand afterwards. “Naahhh… That’s impossible!”

“Trust me! I can tell based on experience and I can read my BFF like any nursery book. Tch!” she bragged.

“What experience?” you raised an eyebrow. “If you’re talking about your three blind mice, then forget it!

“UNNIE!” she scowled. “Tao, Kai, and Zelo’s love for me is not blind! I love them as much as they love me… Can’t you see how they’re glued to me? Tch!” she flipped her hair.

“Yah… That’s because they’re a bunch of horndogs who wants to get some from you!” you pushed her.

“No they’re not!” she pushed you back. “As if your husbands don’t do that to you! I bet you did it already in all parts of the house and bakeshop! HAHAHA!!!”

“YAAHHHH!!!” you covered . “Shut up, Hwang Seri!”

“Mmmm!@$&*#S”

“What?”

Her eyes went down to your hand. “Oh… but promise to shut the up!” she quickly nodded, so you released her.

“Seriously unnie…” she panted. “I really thought Jiwon is the one for Sehun oppa. Third time’s the charm you know?!”

“Well… more like three strikes and you’re out… he’s out!”

In the middle of it all, Seri choked and sprayed the contents from .

“Hey! Watch it!” you complained.

“Unnie…” she swallowed and tugged your shirt while looking on the other side of the street. “Speak of the devil…” she pointed.

You followed her line of sight and was surprised, murmuring, “…and the devil shall appear.”

There you saw Sehun holding hands while walking with the love of his life. He was shining brightly and was clearly happy with what he’s doing. Yeonjae was also grinning, stuck on his side like a caterpillar to a leaf.

“Why hello there couple of the year…” you muttered.

Seri on the other hand wasn’t amused. She was glaring at them, crumpling the tissue she was holding.

“What’s wrong?” you asked.

“I gotta talk to them!” she stood. “I don’t like the way he’s getting mushy with her and also flirting with my friend.”

You quickly grabbed her hand and forcefully make her sit. “Yah, relax! Do that at home! Let Sehun enjoy!”

“But unnie… He’s leading Jiwon on!”

“I said relax! Did you forget that we also felt that way before? Exo and BAP are different when it comes to this stuff…”

“Oh right! The principle of sharing!” her sarcasm took over. “May I remind you that Jiwon is different! She’s 100% human!”

“Look sis!” you firmly held her arms in comfort. “I know you’re just trying to protect Jiwon, but she has a brain and heart that functions perfectly well. Let her figure it out, okay? Getting hurt is part of the game. We’ll just be here to support them.”

Seri finally gave up. “Fine…”

“Yah…” you wiggled your eyebrows. “Wanna play?”

“What game?” she narrowed her eyes.

You suddenly stood and grabbed her wrist. “Come! Let’s follow them! Kekeke!”

Seri happily obliged. “Booyah! But we are so gonna be in deep if oppa catches us!”

“IF!!! He catches us!” your childish side kicked in. ‘Sorry bro… but sisters gotta do, what sisters gotta do!’