Instincts

Two Moons And The Mermaids

Eunjung and Hyomin stood across the porch while the guys stayed behind those who were sitting on the steps.

‘Keke? I don’t like them…’ Kirsten thought.

‘Same here… ’ the bunny replied.

‘Do you think Draco oppa feels the same way?’ she asked.

Kekemato looked at the boy who clearly disapproves at the two new faces.

‘Seems like it… You know how his instincts are when it comes to strangers.’

‘Yeah… I remember he told us about that Krystal girl.’

Kirsten also turned, looking over Suho’s shoulder. ‘Mhmmm! That was one evil lady…’

Kekemato climbed on Chanyeol’s shoulder and sat on it.

“Omo!” Eunjung mused. “Such a cute pet even though it looks weird! What’s it called?”

“Kekemato!” Lay replied.

Eunjung moved a step and reached out a hand to pat her head. “Why hello there Kekemato!”

The bunny easily leaned away with crossed arms, slitting eyes, and growling. ‘Don’t try me! Grrrrr!’

Chanyeol took her hand and shook it instead. “Sorry about that. She’s a little grumpy especially when being referred as “it”…”

“Ahhh…” she nodded.

Hyomin clapped in interruption. “Well anyhow… We were just walking around when we saw you guys. We didn’t know you actually live here.”

“And we actually didn’t know you’re also from around here…” Baekhyun said.

“Oh no!” Eunjung waved. “As what she have said, we were just walking around… you know…” she shrugged.

The guys slowly nodded. "Aaaahhhh..."

You looked up when Kris suddenly spoke. “Errmmm… We didn’t have the chance to formally thank you for what you did to the kids. Thank you!”

“Kids?” Eunjung wondered.

“Mhmmm!” he agreed. “This is Kirsten!” he placed a hand on the little girl’s head. “My daughter!”

“And this is Draco!” Luhan added, lightly tapping the boy’s head. “My son!”

“And she is Sehee!” Suho pinched your cheek. “My wife! I mean, our wife!” he pointed at the other husbands who were raising a finger.

The two girls were completely surprised. It’s not every day they see a girl tied to four husbands, gorgeous and very attractive at that.

“You have four husbands?” Eunjung asked.

Had you not been facing them, you could already see how much Eunjung envied your spot, literally. For one, you’re sitting on Yongguk’s lap. Second, you’re surrounded by ultra gorgeous people and four of them are your husbands.

You turned to her and smiled very proud. “Neh! But don’t ask why… it’s a long story!”

----------

“Who are they?”  Jiwon asked when they reached the fence.

Seri turned to the porch. “Ahhh… They were the one who saved Draco and TenTen last weekend. The one I told you earlier?” she nodded. “Wonder why they’re here though…”

They walked in and heard the conversation.

“Waaaa~ You have a big family!” Eunjung exclaimed.

“Yeah… Big and rowdy!” you chuckled.

“And I’m her sister!” Seri butted in. “Younger sister!”

Both girls turned and Hyomin noticeably blushed at the guys behind her.

Seri followed her line of sight and instantly side stepped to block her. “He’s Tao! My husband! And that’s Kai and Zelo! My soon to be husband!”

Hyomin’s jaw dropped. “S-Seriously?”

“Mhmmm!” she replied. “That’s my brother, Sehun! You can have him if you like!” Jiwon elbowed her. “OW!!! Someone begs to differ though…”

Sehun, who was standing all the way at the back, dropped his head to smile.

“Wait…” Eunjung interrupted, everyone faced her. “Are you saying that she has four guys…” she pointed you. “And you have three?” she pointed back to her.

“Yeah… We’re selfish like that!” your sister eyesmiled, the rest of them snorted.

“Woah… Easy there babe!” Tao s his arms around Seri’s waist, squeezing their way in the middle towards the door. “You’re scaring our guests. Let’s get inside shall we?”

She leaned so close to his ear. “I’m just letting them know whose untouchable around here…”

“Get a room!” Chanyeol whined.

Jiwon watched as they walked in while being followed by Kai and Zelo. ‘You’re crazy as always, Hwang Seri!’ she smirked.

“We gotta go!” Eunjung said. “It’s nice to see all of you once again!”

“Yeah! It’s been great!” Hyomin added and they turned to the fence.

“See yah!” Baekhyun waved.

They scrutinized Jiwon from head to toe as they passed her. Sehun’s protective instincts kicked in and he suddenly pulled her arm, placing her behind him.

“Ehh?” she wondered.

When he knew his huyngs noticed, he faintly moved one step aside scratching his nape, looking to the ground.

“Sehun-ah!” Lay called. “Stealth is not your specialty, remember?” they snorted.

“Whatever!” he scoffed.

Jiwon was also clueless and chose to talk instead. "Hey guys! It's my birthday tomorrow!" all your eyes widened. "There's gonna be a simple gathering at our house so you have to come, okay?"

"Of course!" everyone agreed.

"Yah!" Sehun turned furious, glowering at her. "Why didn't you tell us ahead of time! You're such an idiot! Aish!" he stomped back to the fence, heading out. "Thick headed girl! Stubborn fool!" he mumbled followed by incoherent curses.

The poor girl froze, completely stunned. "What did I do?"

You stood and placed an arm around her. "Aigoooo Jiwonnie... Just be patient with my brother, okay? You know how painful he can be right?"

"Riigghhhttt...."