Take Action

Two Moons And The Mermaids

8:00 PM

 

Every person in the house watches as you pace back and forth in the living room. Seri was with Tao and Kai on a long couch, eating slices of apple while Draco sat on the floor with Daehyun and Jongup, watching Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

Kris grabbed your wrist when you passed him. “Babe… Will you please stop? You’re making me dizzy.”

“Yes Sehee..." Luhan agreed and pulled you on his lap. “Come here... Don’t worry, okay? They’ll be here any minute…”

You rested the side of your head on his shoulder and sighed. “What’s taking them so long?”

“Prolly stuck in traffic…” Yongguk blurted from Kris’ side.

Minutes later, the door opened and your little girl came running in. “Umma!!!”

You shifted to have your back against Luhan and Kirsten climbed on your tummy. “Aigooo~ Mommy got worried don’t you know that? Where did my little princess go?”

Her 5 babysitters came and sprawled on the floor.

“ZOO!!!” she clapped in delight.

Draco also ran and sat on Kris’ lap. “Zoo? Waaaa! Did you get me something?” he asked his sister.

A stuffed llama landed on his lap. “That’s for you buddy…” Baekhyun yawned.

“Whoopie! Thanks Uncle Bacon!” the boy hugged it.

“So…” Luhan reached out to pinch Kirsten’s cheek. “What did my TenTen learn today?”

At that point, Daehyun turned off the TV and everyone listened.

Kirsten looked around and pointed Suho. “Dinosaur! Roaarrrr!!!” she turned her fingers into claws.

“Mwoh?” her dad wondered. “Me? A dinosaur?”

“Oh !” Chanyeol immediately stood but Xiumin and DO pinned him to the floor.

Suho kept asking her. “Baby? Why is daddy a dinosaur?”

She covered her lips and giggled. “You’re old…” everyone snorted leaving him furious. “Who said that?”

Kirsten looked behind her and pointed the culprit.

“Hyung! Let me explain!!!” Chanyeol pleaded. “I mean it in a good way! Believe me…”

Xiumin and DO quickly moved as a jet of water splashed on Chanyeol’s face. “I’m old? And a DINOSAUR??? Lemme refresh your memory on that one!” he released another shot.

“Hyuunngggg… Noooo…” he coughed.

The room burst into laughter and Kirsten’s eyes started to droop.

“Babe…” Luhan spoke from behind. “I think you should take her upstairs. She must be tired already.”

“Yeah… I think so too!” you stood and carried her up. “Draco-ah… Time for you to sleep as well. Let’s go!”

Then Tao softly pushed Seri’s back. “Hun, why don’t you go with Sehee and the kids? I’ll just get you if we’re going home.”

Although Seri noticed the sudden shift in mood, she took Draco’s wrist and tugged him to follow you.

When they saw you going up the stairs, DO sat up with legs crossed. “What’s going on?”

It was clearly an urgent matter since every Exo and BAP were present. The leaders were even sitting together on the couch.

“Lay wanted to talk to all of us…” Suho said. “So we waited for you to get home and the girls to leave.”

All their attention went to the healer as he moved to the middle. “Last week, Sehun came to our room and asked for help. He told me that someone was watching them…” they looked at each other rather disturbed.

“And?” Yongguk asked having one leg over the other.

“I decided to take a look at it.” he said. “I followed the maknaes to and from the school… and there’s indeed someone following them.”

They gasped.

“I’m not sure if it’s after all of us or just one person but I’m 100% sure that someone’s out there on our tails.”

Kris stood. “Since when did this started happening?”

“Almost four weeks now!” Lay said.

“Gege!” Tao spoke. “Dui bu qi! Sehun told us when he noticed it for the first time but we didn’t believe him.”

“It’s okay… I would’ve reacted the same way if it’s still too early to tell. But since this has gotten longer, I think we should look into this.” he said.

“I agree!” Suho rubbed his chin. “But I don’t think this concerns all of us!”

“Why do you say so?” Himchan asked.

“Coz it only happens around the maknaes.” the leader said. “Did anyone of you notice something strange outside the house lately? Or even at the bakeshop?”

They shook their heads. Lay also added. “I agree! It only happens at school and I always fail at catching the person! He’s always one step ahead of me!”

“Hyung!” Youngjae raised a hand. “Did you sense something different with it? Like something or someone from a different planet?”

Lay shook his head.

“That’s good, right?” Kai looked around.

“Could be…” Yongguk remarked. “But we can’t bet our asses on that one! We still have to look out for each other.”

“True!” Kris blew out an air. “And we can’t let this shake us!” then he turned to Tao. “Didi! You’re the eldest in your group, you know what to do especially with Seri. Don’t leave her out of your sight!”

“Neh!” Exo-M’s maknae agreed.

“Zelo-ah!” Yongguk called. “Search the entire campus! Turn that damn place upside down if you have to!” BAP’s maknae nodded. “Suho, Kris, and I will work on this starting tomorrow.” the leader added.