Hangover

Two Moons And The Mermaids

“Sehun! Wake up!” Suho shook their maknae. He had a pillow over his head, lying on his stomach, legs widely spread on the mattress. “YAH! SEHUNNNN!!!”

The pillow suddenly flew on the leader’s face. “WHAT???” Sehun snarled.

Suho’s blood boiled, his superiority taking over. “I beg your ing pardon? Do you know who you are talking to???”

When that commanding voice registered in his brain, he pinched his forehead and took a deep breath. “Hyung, miahnae… I didn’t know it was you…”

“No Sehun! Even if it’s me or someone else, you can’t just shout at anyone coz you’re not in a good mood!” the maknae sat up, keeping his head down from the major headache. “And since when did you learn to drink?”

You came in, standing beside Suho. “Babe, calm down…”

“Sehun!” the leader continued. “Pack your stuff! You’re going to Exo and you’re staying there until your manners come back!”

“Baaaabbbe….” you rubbed his arm.

“He has to learn, Sehee!” he insisted.

Without saying a word, Sehun forced himself out of bed and went to his closet.

Suho also left and you walked over to your brother. “Sehun-ah…”

“It’s okay, noona… I understand hyung. I think I need this anyway.” he explained while stuffing clothes to a backpack.

“But you’ll be alone out there! Andwae! You’re not going!” you stood. “I’ll talk to Suho…”

“Noona no…” he held your wrist, pulling you down. “This is how we are disciplined. It’s nothing compared to what we had before.” your brother smirked.

You laced your fingers in his hands and touched his face with the other. “I’m so sorry Sehun! I should’ve been there for you! I should have…”

Sehun released your hand and wrapped his arms around you. “Ani! You are an excellent noona! Appa wasn’t lying when he said you’re the perfect sister a person could ask. It’s me who failed you and I should make up for it.”

“Awww Sehun…” you embraced him tighter.

---------

Seri and Jiwon were sitting on the porch, holding mugs of hot chocolate, looking at the distance. “So? How was nanny duties?” your sister asked.

“Okay…” she took a sip.

“Elaborate.” Seri demanded.

“Well… No one told me that I’m actually babysitting grownups!” she chuckled. “Draco and Kirsten are much more behaved than Exo!”

Seri also laughed. “Sorry! I forgot to tell you!”

“But at least I learned something from it! And it was fun!” she remarked.

“Not until my brother came…” Seri drank.

“It’s not that bad! Sehun’s a bit down so I understand.”

Seri’s eyes shifted to her, narrowing and intrigued. “Do you by any chance have feelings for him?”

“Dude! You know I was head over heels for him. The keyword there is was.” she raised a finger.

“What about now?”

Jiwon merely shrugged.

“So you’re no longer sure?”

“Kinda…” she admitted.

Seri turned her head back to the fence, taking another gulp from her mug. “There’s always the concept of sharing you know?”

“Ugh!” Jiwon’s jaw dropped, pushing Seri’s arm. “You !”

“I’m not a ! But those two are!” she pointed with towards the yard. “Queen and her slave!”

Jiwon turned and watched as Eunjung and Hyomin approach them. Her grip stiffened around the mug, her body refusing to react.

“Good morning!” they greeted.

“What’s good in the morning?” Seri asked in sarcasm.

“But why? Something happened?” Eunjung asked.

“Naahhhh… Something uninvited suddenly came.” a pretentious smile came on.

“Who? Us?” Hyomin asked.

Seri looked at her with a fake eyesmile. “Unless you see yourselves as four legged animals who digs through the trash… then by all means!”

The two looked around and saw two stray cats on a nearby dumpster. “Ahhhh… Hehehe…” Hyomin chuckled.

Eunjung on the other hand, noticed Seri’s attitude towards them. “I’m assuming you don’t like us being here.”

Seri lowered the mug on her side and crossed her arms on bended knees. “If you think I don’t like you, there’s a 98% chance you’re right.”

“Why?” she questioned.

“Why not? It’s my body, I can hate anyone I like without any reason.” she smiled. “And why are you here anyway?”

Hyomin flipped her hair. “Chanyeol told us we can come over for breakfast.”

“And why would he that?” your sister wondered.

“I don’t know…” she shrugged.

“Ahhh… We no longer have human food though. But our pet bunny has… Oh wait, I don’t think Kekemato will let you eat her food. She’ll find it degrading.”

Their jaws dropped and were clearly fuming with the way their faces turning red.

Seri smirked and noticed Jiwon spacing out. “Hey… Gwenchana?” she whispered.

“Ehh? Uhmmm… Y-Yeah…” she dipped her head.

Eunjung turned to her. “You’re Jiwon, right?”

She faintly nodded, still hiding her face.

That’s when Seri noticed the two girls boring a hole through her friend’s skull. “Something wrong?”

Hyomin flinched. “A-Ani…”

Chanyeol popped his head out of the window. “Eunjung! Hyomin! Come in!”

Both girls squeezed in between them, walking passed you. “Hi Sehee!” Eunjung waved.

You raised a hand, completely surprised at their presence.

“Unnie!” Seri called.

You came back to reality and sat at a higher step behind them. “What are they doing here?”

“Blame Chanyeol!” she scoffed. “Anyway, I heard Suho oppa shouting! What was it about?”

You sighed. “He was scolding Sehun and decided to send him to Exo as punishment!”

“MWOH???” Seri and Jiwon gawked. “Why? When?” your sister asked.

“To discipline him and I don’t know when exactly!” you answered.

Jiwon instantly stood, walking back into the house. “I need to talk to Suho oppa…”

“Good luck girl!” you yelled.