Day Off

Two Moons And The Mermaids

You found yourself standing in front of a tall mirror, shifting from side to side, looking at a reflection in a pair of skimpy denim shorts and floral bandeau. It was in a private villa of the waterpark where Daehyun decided to celebrate his birthday. The guys were already outside waiting for you and your sister to come out. ”Kyaaaa~ I shouldn’t have skipped my morning run. Damn I’m so fat!”

“Unnie…” Seri popped from behind. “You’re overreacting! Look at those abs! And those melons! Tch!”

You slapped her head in annoyance. “You !”

She smirked and walked back, tying her hair up. “? Wait ‘til your hot blooded husbands see you!”

“Whatever! Let’s just go okay?!” you scoffed and left.

Exo and BAP had fashionably changed into their respective swimming outfits. Mostly printed boardshorts, a handful wore black or white wife beaters, and the rest have gone shirtless.

Being the thoughtful uncle that he is, Chanyeol fitted a huge floater around his waist and paired it with matching snorkeling mask and fins.

“Dude! You’re embarrassing!” Kai complained.

“No it’s not! I’m only setting an example to Draco and TenTen…” he looked down to the kids he was holding. “Just stay close to Uncle Yeollie and you will be safe, okay?” he grinned oh so brightly.

“NEEHHHH!!!” they answered.

With that, Chanyeol was left in the middle as if no one wanted to be near him.

You were walking with Seri when Yongguk spotted you first. He moved away from the pack and s his hands at the slender of your waist. “Hey there hottie…”

The other three were left, staring at you.

“Bro…” Luhan murmured with Kris and Suho on either side. “Is it just me or Sehee is getting hotter by the day?”

“ yeah! She’s just y as hell, man! Dayuummm!” Kris exclaimed.

‘You’re mine tonight, Sehee!’ Suho narrowed his hungry eyes on you.

Being in a secure clutch, Yongguk aimed for your lips so you leaned back and gazed at his washboard abs. “Aigooo~ I’ll never get used to your body, Bang Yongguk!”

“Oh baby… You just don’t know what I’m thinking right now…” he bit his lip and leaned to your ear. “I can do you right here, right now…”

Seri walked passed you with an evil smile on her face. “Who’s the ert now?”

“Shut up!” you hissed.

“You two!” Himchan shouted. “This is a child friendly place! Live is not allowed!”

“Mom!” Draco called. “Can we go now? You can play with dada’s toy later!”

Your eyes widened. “What toy?”

“You know?! That long and hard thingy he got! I have that too!”

The guys snorted while you grew curious and worried. “Who taught you that? You know it’s bad for kids to know adult stuffs…”

“What adult stuff? I’m talking about Daddy Bang’s light saber! I have one too and we play with it all the time!” the boy explained.

“PWAHAHAHA!!!” “HAHAHAHA!!!” everyone erupted in laughter.

Your entire face turned red. It was so embarrassing that you hid your face in Yongguk’s bare chest which was shaking in giggles. “Baaannngggg… It’s not funny…” you sulked.

“But it is! Kekeke! Miahnae Sehee-ah! Come here… Awww~ Wifey is shy now…” he your hair. “Don’t worry okay? There’s only one person who can teach Draco how to troll and you can beat his all you want! You have my permission!”

Your head shot up and looked for the culprit. “CHEENNNN!!! You lord of trolls! I’m gonna kill you!!!”

“Oh !” lightning boy ran in the blink of an eye.