Support

Two Moons And The Mermaids

Weekend came to an end and everything came back to normal. The yard turned into a playground for the kids and their dads, the bakeshop hustled to produce loads of mooncakes, and the maknaes prepared for the upcoming exams.

You were sitting on the porch watching Kris and Suho turn into a horse as Draco and Kirsten rode them when Baekhyun sat beside you. “Sup Sehee!”

“Hey Baek!” you replied.

“How are the kids doing? I hope they’re not traumatized and all about the incident last Saturday…” he said.

You sighed. “They’re doing fine. Draco’s been drooling on LuLu’s tummy while sleeping… which is normal, and TenTen snuggles with Kekemato which is also a good sign.”

“That’s nice…” he then turned to you. “What about you? How are you doing?”

You leaned your head on his shoulder, smiling. “I’m okay as long as the kids are okay…”

Baekhyun looked ahead, also watching his extended family play. “You know that we’re here for you right?”

“Mhmmm!”

“Good!” he patted your head. “Whatever happens, Exo and BAP will always be with you and the kids, especially me. I am Baekhyun! The light of your world! Remember that, araseo?”

Your heart fluttered hearing his words. He’s that member of Exo who usually stays quiet in a corner but when he talks, he never fails to remind the kind of love you receive from 12 Forces and 6 Warriors.

You straightened up and looked at him. “Awwww~ You’re always the sweetest Baekhyunnie!”

“Yah… Don’t fall for me. You’re not even my type!” he smirked.

“Ugh!” your jaw dropped. “FYI Mister! Having four husbands is too much of a headache already. I’m not suicidal!” you punched his arm and he laughed.

Suho came running and tapped Baekhyun’s arm. “Take my place for a bit. I need a breather!” he panted.

“Fine! But I’m only doing this for Draco and TenTen! Pft!” he scoffed and stood.

“Yeah! Yeah! Just go!” the leader kicked his .

You watched as Suho took ’s place with a raised eyebrow. “You’re jealous, aren’t you?”

“Ani!” his face scrunched. “I am never threatened by anyone!”

“Riigghhhttt…” you eyerolled.

Suho suddenly held your chin, turning it towards him. “Hey miss! May I remind who you are talking to!” he pulled you closer to his face. “I am Suho! Leader of Exo-K! Your husband! Hoping to be the father of your third child! Get it?”

You gulped… hard.

It’s always his determination that gets you weak. Kris and Yongguk maybe the aggressive type who gets what they want, but Suho has his means of reeling you into his captivating charms.

“Th-Third???” you stuttered.

“Wae?” he tilted his head. “Got a problem? You’re my wife! That’s your obligation. It’s about time Draco and Tenten have a new playmate…” his eyes turned evil.

And you gotta admit. Those eyes, snake-like and tempting has been a major asset. ‘What’s up with him these days? He’s been such a tease! Aish!’ “P-Playmate?”

“Babe! Stop biting your lip…” he whispered. “Or I’ll bite it for you… I can’t think right now but rip your clothes off!”

Your face burned in an instant. You looked down, hiding it from him. “Uhmmm… S-Suho-ah…”

“Bro!” Yongguk came from behind. “I think you just scared Sehee… Take it easy!” he then easily picked you up and felt being lowered on his lap. “Sup babe~ I believe Suho is giving you hard time?” he spoke on your ear.

You leaned away, giving him a glare. “Yah! Why don’t you try being seduced by an oh so gorgeous water bender and now being on a super y Warrior! It’s unbearable, don’t you know that?”

“I wouldn’t mind if it’s you and your clone!” he and Suho high fived.

“Oh right I forgot! I have four husbands with raging hormones of a thousand hot blooded teenage boys! Pft!” you whined.

Suho smiled, full of wickedness. “That’s why you have to please us anytime we want, anywhere we like!” he wiggled his eyebrows.

You finally gave up, dropping your head on Yongguk’s shoulder. “You guys will kill me one day…”

“No we won’t!” Yongguk wrapped his arms around you. “We’ll be gentle as always. Promise!”

“Yeah!” Suho agreed.

‘I didn’t mean it that way… Aish! Good luck Hwang Sehee!' you told yourself.

While Kris and Baekhyun played with the kids, Kekemato came out of nowhere, ninja suit all zipped up, and eyes narrowing to the fence.

“What is it Keke?” Suho asked.

She pointed ahead and both guys looked. “Bro!” Yonnguk said. “They seem familiar…”

“Those are the girls from the water park, right?”

You followed their line of sight and got confirmation. ‘What are they doing here?’

“It is them!” Yongguk said.

Before you know it, Kris came and the kids climbed on Suho’s lap. “Bro! We have visitors!” he told them.

Luhan also came out of the door with Lay and Chanyeol. “Draco! Kirsten! LuLu made cookies! Here you… Oh!” he pointed. “Who are they again?”

“Eunjung and Hyomin.” Lay said.