Plot

Two Moons And The Mermaids

Hyomin and Eunjung enjoyed a warm breakfast inside their European-style villa in Hannam-dong. The posh house has 2 bedrooms for each girls having bathrooms of their own, interior and exterior were filled with expensive furniture.

“Unnie, do you think it’s okay for Baekhyun to stay here?” Hyomin asked.

“Of course!” Eunjung smirked. “It’s not the first time that a guy stayed over at our house. Tch!”

“Oh right…He’s good investment as well.”

These girls are neither chaebols nor heiresses. They made a living using their charms. Scamming, bribing, and stealing has been their means of feeding themselves and keeping up with a high paying lifestyle. They are the typical mermaids who grew legs when taken onto dry land and lure gullible men with their enchanting voices and captivating beauty.

They always get what they wanted. Money, cars, clothes, house, everything a person could ever want. It all changed when they saw you that day at the waterpark. A girl who has nothing yet has one of most important thing they could never have…Family.

They envied everything that you have. Eunjung wants the love from your family, while Hyomin craved the maknae’s attention towards Seri. They even saw the boys’ protective instincts when they paid goons to attack you at the park.

That jealousy turned to obsession and the boys are paying the price.

“So unnie, now that we have Baekhyun, what’s next?” Hyomin asked again.

The older mermaid revealed her plot, flipping her hair to one side. “I think Seri wouldn’t mind if we borrow Kai for a bit. That girl is getting onto my nerves. Ugh!”

Hyomin couldn’t agree more especially that Kai holds a special place in her heart. “I know right! It’s about time she knows who’s the real around here.”

"I will take everything away from Sehee...one, by one, by one, until she's left with nothing." Eunjung vowed, then stood. “Gaja!”

Just as they head to the door, Baekhyun got up from slumber in the couch. “G-good morning…” he croaked, messing his hair.

Eunjung eyerolled while Hyomin turned to him, wearing an angelic face. “Baekhyunnie~ Good morning~ Unnie and I will just go out, okay? Make yourself at home~”

“Neehhhh~” he replied with the biggest smile on his face.

Baekhyun is like being under a spell. He does not have control over his thoughts and actions. The mermaids gain control over him as soon as he started entertaining them. The more he got close, the more he fell into their trap.

 

 

 

 

____

Hi guys! I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the very long hiatus and to say thanks for the continued support. I deeply appreciate your love for all my works. Kpop has always been a part of me and a huge inspiration in my life. It’s always fun sharing with you these stories. Also, I need suggestions for a good poster shop since some posters in my stories have gone missing. Thank you once again my beautiful readers. Love you guys heaps! xoxo