Seek Help

Two Moons And The Mermaids

Everyone came home when the bakeshop closed. After stepping into the door, they went to their respective rooms except for BAP who went to the living room.

“Uncle Channie!!!” Kirsten ran to Himchan.

“Aigooo~ My baby girl…” he picked her up and made her sit on his tummy as he slumped on the couch. “What did you do today?”

The little girl kept her attention at his polka dot bow tie looking grave.

“Did you play with Uncle Yeol?” she nodded. “Really? Did you give him a hard time?” she nodded again. “Nice! Good job!” he chuckled and ruffled her hair. “Have you caught any butterflies?” she shook her head with a pout. “Awww~ How ‘bout some ladybugs?” she still has the same reaction which bothered Himchan. “YEOOLLL!!!” he yelled.

Chanyeol came down in a flash and sat beside him. “Wae?”

“Did something happen today? TenTen seems down…” he softly pinched her poofy cheek.

“Aahhh… Remember the alien looking puppy that the halmeoni next door adopted?”

“Oh! The one she and Draco plays with most of the time? It was injured, right?”

“Mhmmm… He passed away this afternoon.” Kirsten suddenly dropped her head on Himchan’s chest .

He rubbed her back while hugging her little frame. “Awww~ Uncle Channie is so sorry… I think it was already his time to go.”

She rose but still kept her head down. “Wae?”

“Well… To stop him from further pain. Do you want him to stay alive yet suffer every day?” she shook her head.

Kris came and carried his mini version after seeing her in a bad mood. She just placed her chin on his shoulder and circled her tiny arms around his neck. “What’s wrong baby? Are you sick?”

She was silent so it was Chanyeol who answered. “The next door puppy which is her playmate died.”

“Awwww~” Kris looked over her. “Is that why daddy’s little girl, sad?” she slowly nodded. “Don’t worry sweetheart… Your friend is in a happy place watching over you. Don’t be sad, okay?”

She faintly nodded.

The fact that they can’t have any pet around the house due to Seri’s asthma, Kirsten becomes overly excited every time she sees an animal outside the fence. It is also when her ability becomes stronger and harder to control. One time at a pet shop, she was so hyperactive and started to trash the entire place. She only stopped after Lay gave her a tiny shot of tranquilizer.

For whatever reason, it was that dog who changed her. Kirsten learned to use her ability to her advantage and even control it around humans.

“Dude!” Chanyeol elbowed Himchan as they watch Kris lulling the little girl to sleep. “Do you think she’s gonna be okay?”

“I hope so… She got attached to that dog, you know?!”

“Yeah…” they sighed.

Upstairs, Sehun poked his head in Exo’M’s room. “Hyung?”

Lay was reading a thick book about human Anatomy and stopped after hearing him. “Yes?’

After looking around and saw that they were alone, exo’s maknae came in. “I need a favor from you…”

“What is it?”

“Errmmm…” Sehun scratched his nape. “Can you like… help me with something?”

Lay saw the worry in his eyes. “Yah... Just tell me what it is.”

“Fine… I think someone is watching us…”

The healer was taken aback. Although most of Exo and BAP may find it bizarre, Sehun knew that Lay is the last person who will doubt him. “Hyung… I’m not sure if it’s just one particular person or all of us. But I really think someone is watching us! More like stalking us… again…”

“Since when?” Lay sounded nothing but serious.

“Almost two weeks now…”

“Does this happen a lot? And where?”

“I usually notice it at school.”

Lay looked to the side and rubbed his chin. “Hmmm… It’s still early to make assumptions. Everything is still vague.” he looked back to Sehun. “But don’t worry! I’ll look into this. For now, keep your guard up and if you notice something unusual tell me right away. We’ll talk to the leaders once we have solid evidence.”

“Neh! Thanks hyung!”

“Not a problem! Just be careful, okay?”

“Mhmmm!” they exchanged bro hugs.